NoSelfSelf

Masculine,feminine energy

50 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Shin said:

Is it possible to have a ratio extremely close to 50% ?

Well, in a sense, it doesn't exactly work as a ratio... but it's the easiest way to understand it. So, talking about ratio works as a metaphor more than an actuality.

But if we are thinking about ratios and using that metaphor, the answer is yes. But it would be less common. If a person is very obviously androgynous, where they don't lean more toward masculine or feminine. I suspect a lot of non-binary people are about 50/50 as well as people who would be described as extremely gay... like men who have a lot of feminine mannerisms or women who have a lot of masculine mannerisms. But even with most gay people there is usually a lean more toward the polarity that typically corresponds with their sex. 

For example, an average straight women would be like 80% feminine and 20% masculine... whereas the average lesbian would be like 65% feminine and 35% masculine. (I'm just pulling numbers out of the air... so this is just an approximation) A non-binary person would be closer to 50/50. Then a trans man (assigned female at birth) would likely be more masculine than feminine in varying degrees. 

So, it's possible to have any ratio. It's just most common that people would be like an 80/20 split between the polarity that corresponds most frequently to their gender and the contrapositive polarity. But it's also less common for a person to be extremely masculine or extremely feminine as well. So, an 80/20 split is more common than a 90/10 split. So, it's most common for us to all be halfway between androgyny and the polarity most closely associated with our sex.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Tapping directly into the right side of the body will create a pussyboy if you are a man that is full of anger and wants to prove himself, same applies to many women. 

Tapping on the left side of the body will open both sides.  

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Hellspeed Where did you read that and can you explain how it works i can see there is something to it....

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

16 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

Tapping directly into the right side of the body will create a pussyboy if you are a man that is full of anger and wants to prove himself

Yes, pussyboy energy will be activated if the man is wearing pastel clothing - like powder blue or pink. If the man wears camo or hunting gear - direct right side tapping will ignite alpha energy. ;)

16 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

Tapping directly into the right side of the body will create a pussyboy if you are a man that is full of anger and wants to prove himself, same applies to many women. 

Tapping on the left side of the body will open both sides.  

Shit, I'm right handed.

Gotta cut my right arms right now sir !

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Focus on synthesis between masculinity and femininity. Not a forced 50/50 ratio. It will balance itself out, eventually. 

Accept, addapt and own it to it’s fullest potential. 

Looking for both the feminine and masculine aspects in everyone is a great way to break away from unhealthy identities.

I also like to think of masculine as subject part of creation and feminine as the object. But it would be silly to say that a female cannot act as a subject right? Or a male is never seen as something that can be acted upon? When we talk about an individual we are talking about something infinitely complex coexisting with all its circumstances, life history and so on.. Making up fixed ideas of who is what is such an easy copout of the mind. Masculine and feminine aspects are all fluid and free to come and go as parts of the dual experience.

I perceive subject/object as arising simultaneously as the first duality creating a separate self, and in deep nondual experiences they merge back into one again.

This song has a wonderful interplay between masculine and feminine energy.

@Serotoninluv whats exactly the parts that are feminine and what parts are masculine?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

I believe it has something to do more with energy, instead of gender. For instance, the feminine energy is more altrustic, spontaenous, intuitive and patient. While the masculine is more logical, objective, and bold. These are few examples, I try often to tap more into my feminine side because I believe it gives me more balance in my emotions and relationships. However, exploring your opposite sex energy, does not make you lesser or a men/women. It's just an exercise to look at things from a different perspective.