NoSelfSelf

Masculine,feminine energy

50 posts in this topic

Why does people including Leo try to explore or tap into feminine side(if they are male) i dont get it...i find that being fully masculine is great thing only if its not toxic one,people are usually a mix and thats not good imo...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

6 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Why does people including Leo try to explore or tap into feminine side(if they are male) i dont get it...i find that being fully masculine is great thing only if its not toxic one,people are usually a mix and thats not good imo...

Some people like both action movies and love story movies. 

Personally, I think it’s silly to limit yourself to one. Both have beauty.

@NoSelfSelf Hey, masculinity and femininity has nothing to do with sex, gender or sexual orientation.
Masculine and feminine are both aspects that include pivotal qualities for every human being (just like both of your brain hemispheres).
The masculine is all about what you wanna do, achieve, accomplish or acquire.
The feminine is all about, and how am I gonna do, achieve and accomplish all this? Which way will it be done? Will I be kind along the way? Will I be loving towards myself and others? Will I become more genuine and polite with each step?

The masculine without the feminine, when the feminine is completely absence, it is one of those very driven people who will get what they want by any means necessary, almost a psychopathic way of living your life. The feminine without the masculine will have all kinds of airy fairy ideas and ideologies, but will be absolutely clueless as what to do to bring those into life.  
Nothing to do with male and female. Not even a little. 

Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

@NoSelfSelf By the way it is no coincidence that meditation connects both of your hemispheres together. It balances out both aspects and helps you move through life efficiently yet with grace and compassion.

@Martin123 i didnt say it has to do with sex im curious but you mention about it...why tap into feminine side as a man who want to be masculine...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

@Serotoninluv many people are both thats why we have such confusing relationships

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

Just now, NoSelfSelf said:

@Serotoninluv many people are both thats why we have such confusiong relationships

When both people are in touch with their feminine/masculine, it’s off-the-chart beautiful. Pure magic.

@NoSelfSelf

16 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

The masculine without the feminine, when the feminine is completely absent, it is one of those very driven people who will get what they want by any means necessary, almost a psychopathic way of living your life. The feminine without the masculine will have all kinds of airy fairy ideas and ideologies, but will be absolutely clueless as what to do to bring those into life.  

So for you, what does it mean to be masculine then? 

@Martin123 it means drive,mission,purpose,breaking threw barriers,centered,direct,confident knows who he is and what he wants....

It's you.

Now fight.

11 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Martin123 i didnt say it has to do with sex im curious but you mention about it...why tap into feminine side as a man who want to be masculine...

Seems like you are associating it with sex:

”why tap into feminine side as a *man* who wants to be masculine...”

If you don’t think feminine/masculine has anything to do with sex, there is no need for “man” in that sentence. I think you are subconsciously associating feminine/masculine to woman/man.

@Serotoninluv tell me more how does that look like specific things to do to get that to being level and im not associate it with body because man can be feminine completely or female can be completely masculine

It's you.

Now fight.

Just now, NoSelfSelf said:

@Martin123 it means drive,mission,purpose,breaking threw barriers,centered,direct,confident knows who he is and what he wants....

Well embracing the feminine means - how many people will I hurt on the way on this path of mission and purpose? Can I uplift and embrace those I come in contact with, making sure that the energy of "what I wanna accomplish" isnt overly aggressive, always ensuring the greatest benefit for all parties included?
Empathy, compassion, kindness, those are all qualities that every man can very happily embrace. If you dont, you might end up hurting a lot of people, never truly becoming vulnerable nor satisfied, because the masculine armoring will never let your passion out. 

Again its very simple, drive mission and purpose are all great and important things. THe feminine says, and how will I approach those endeavours? Which is a pretty important question, because the way you approach it will determine the way you are going to feel about it, which will then lead to you either being happy with your work, or miserable on the way. It will also lead to people being uplifted by you and around you, or shut down and competitive. The imbalanced masculine will look for competition where cooperation can be found.

Also I have a feeling we both understand femininty and masculinity a little differently, so again in your head please what does it mean to be feminine? 

Every man and woman has manly and feminine things about them by the general categorization. So it would be stupid to reject the feminine in a man for no reason.

@Martin123 well feminine is opening up to recieve love,being vague and compassion emphaty i could see it as feminine 

It's you.

Now fight.

8 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Serotoninluv tell me more how does that look like specific things to do to get that to being level and im not associate it with body because man can be feminine completely or female can be completely masculine

Be honest with yourself: do you fear that embracing your femine side means you will be less of a man? Do you fear that you will be more of a beta-male? Do you fear that if you became more feminine that you may start to like guys?

@YaNanNallari im not trying to reject feminine but why going more into feminine me personaly loves 80% masculine 20% feminine why more feminine so it would be 50 50... 

It's you.

Now fight.

@Serotoninluv Honestly i was raised mostly by my mother cuz father worked most of the time so im more of a feminine or something in between idk but lately tapping in the masculine gave me realization this is what i always wanted this is it taking back my masculinity felt so much better than being more emotional and feminine...

It's you.

Now fight.

8 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Martin123 well feminine is opening up to recieve love,being vague and compassion emphaty i could see it as feminine 

Being raised by your mother actually doesnt say anything about your masculinity or femininity. Who was the dominant parent in your household is a better question. 

Edited by Martin123

9 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Serotoninluv Honestly i was raised mostly by my mother cuz father worked most of the time so im more of a feminine or something in between idk but lately tapping in the masculine gave me realization this is what i always wanted this is it taking back my masculinity felt so much better than being more emotional and feminine...

Both are beautiful. It’s wonderful to explore both and find one’s balance.

Would you be ok if a woman wanted to explore her femininity?

@Martin123 it does if you dont learn how to be a man from a man you will end up learning your mothers behaviour more it was my father the dominant@Serotoninluv i agree experienced it both but i rather be masculine with little feminine then both equal...and in context of romantic relationship to attract feminine(which i like) you have to be in your masculine....

It's you.

Now fight.