Ingit

Feel possessed !

19 posts in this topic

IM not getting out of possession by my mind.......Today went to the Supermarket and the same feeling everytime like Something is holding me from letting be free then I became sad of this.... ?? happens everytime....evertime... IM sick... I seems stuck.,, I want to enjoy my life. Study and work hard ! These things let me go out with my full potential.

?IngitScooby ?

Describe how you would experience the world without this "possession"? How would your inner talk differ from your current one? 

Have you tried wearing earphones + listening to healing music outside? Research what's behind the recorded music played at stores, if you may. Specifically, the various effects on the mind.

You may also want to consider charging your water you drink with the vibration/Emoto method.

Wanna know the truth?

Usually, the inner family circle makes you feel like this. 

You have to escape the feelings of the family, usually, parents build their adult personalities on the children and vice-versa. Same happens in dormant couples. 

Basically, those who love you they make you feel like this. Turn inwards and go with it, discover your own feelings. In the process you may feel physical pain doing this.  

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@molosku Yes without possession I would be totally free...free and free... I want to experience it always... @i am I AM Yes while listening I feel Good...But I dont like the way I think about me... I start thinking That I will feel the way I use to feel during old times(sad worried anxious) and I start feeling the same and its like not stoping... 

4 hours ago, Outer said:

Take an English course too since yours is unintelligibly broken.

Grammar and spelling!

THANKS outer ? 

3 hours ago, Hellspeed said:

Wanna know the truth?

Usually, the inner family circle makes you feel like this. 

You have to escape the feelings of the family, usually, parents build their adult personalities on the children and vice-versa. Same happens in dormant couples. 

Basically, those who love you they make you feel like this. Turn inwards and go with it, discover your own feelings. In the process you may feel physical pain doing this.  

I dont live with my family,,, I live in a Dormitory with my new room mate... Since I left my parents and entered university, I was anxious after 2 years, started being teased by people and all... and finally stress took me over... and Many other things...and I dont know when I automatically fell into such patterns which became strong over times. heart broken too... I don’t like Love anymore and Im doubtful. What happened with me and all changed me..

Edited by Ingit

?IngitScooby ?

39 minutes ago, Ingit said:

I dont live with my family,,, I live in a Dormitory with my new room mate... Since I left my parents and entered university, I was anxious after 2 years, started being teased by people and all... and finally stress took me over... and Many other things...and I dont know when I automatically fell into such patterns which became strong over times. heart broken too... I don’t like Love anymore and Im doubtful. What happened with me and all changed me..

I think its just a shitty period in your life, happens to everybody. keep (or start) doing some self development work, watch Leo's latest video and see where you need to improve and start there. (greatly recommend the booklist)

2 hours ago, Ingit said:

@molosku Yes without possession I would be totally free...free and free... I want to experience it always... @i am I AM Yes while listening I feel Good...But I dont like the way I think about me... I start thinking That I will feel the way I use to feel during old times(sad worried anxious) and I start feeling the same and its like not stoping... 

THANKS outer ? 

Does not matter if you live in another place with another circle. The family circle is what you are in reality, discover the inner self to break free. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Ingit

What is Resistance?

What is a thought?

What is an issue?

What is Freedom? How to attain it?

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

@Viking  ??? thanks !@Hellspeed how the Family Circle? 

6 hours ago, Torkys said:

@Ingit

What is Resistance?

What is a thought?

What is an issue?

What is Freedom? How to attain it?

@Torkys  Resistance is what I offer inside and rum from my feelings... but Eckhart says Accept the present moment as it is, but i dont understand how to accept it, cuz I cannot accept how I doubt myself and keep on saying false things to me about the reality, It is false, How can I accept the falseness..  Thought is a creation of the mind. Issue is self made. Freedom is what I have but Currently I dont have no portal to attain it and all my thoughts seems to cover it.

?IngitScooby ?

@Ingit Enquire. If you truly knew what these things are, you wouldn't have trouble facing or attaining them.

I am experiencing a similar issue right now. Sometimes I just laugh at my mind's ability to try and torture me. 

A thought comes from Resistance so when Resistance is faced, the thoughts are defeated. 

I would remind you of Spirituality 2.0 yet again. The very reason you don't have the good life is exactly because you crave it - thus resist the bad life. 

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

6 hours ago, Torkys said:

@Ingit Enquire. If you truly knew what these things are, you wouldn't have trouble facing or attaining them.

I am experiencing a similar issue right now. Sometimes I just laugh at my mind's ability to try and torture me. 

A thought comes from Resistance so when Resistance is faced, the thoughts are defeated. 

I would remind you of Spirituality 2.0 yet again. The very reason you don't have the good life is exactly because you crave it - thus resist the bad life. 

I agree with your last line.... I sometimes know what IM doing... what do you think should I do more, enquire what? and what is spirituality 2 and 1 most people talk about! Thanks

?IngitScooby ?

Enquire into the nature of these things - contemplate the questions I asked you first seriously.

@Torkys yep I will !!!!  ...Check this screenshot Im posting here... Was there something here in the space? Cuz in China most of the stuff is banned, especially Youtube and many other websites material ! 

9C6EF999-72CE-4FE1-874B-8734E83BA1A4.jpeg

?IngitScooby ?

Funny... I just made a video that relates to the idea of possession. It's about something that happened with me back when I was ten.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org