Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SBB4746

No excuses to not become as loving as Jesus or Buddha

10 posts in this topic

Giving the amount of information that is available today compared what was available during Jesus's or Buddha's time (pretty much nothing), we have it so much easier too become enlightened. Today if someone has a spiritual/kundalini awakening there are thousands of other similar stories and tips to read and listen to from other people which can support any difficulties. You realise that what your going through is pretty much normal. Imagine if you were Jesus and had a spiritual awakening, you literally have nothing to relate your experience to. It would 10 times as scary as a modern awakening. Not only did Jesus/Buddha get through the Ego death process and reach liberation without support (besides their own intuition), they influenced billions of people afterwards. Hats off to these early awakened folks, most of us should realise that our behaviour and current state of consciousness is absolutely pathetic given the resources and support available. 

Edited by SBB4746

People do not want to contemplate. I’ve observed this aversion for some time now.  It doesn’t matter how much info we have if people don’t want to self-observe and be rigorous about it.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

There have been spiritual communities for thousands of years, I dont know about Jesus but Im sure you werent completely alone when you went through ego death, just look at the early shamanic rituals done in tribes, they knew what they were doing. I agree with the rest though.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@SBB4746 Watch your assumptions.

Buddha and Jesus both had spiritual masters guiding them: the Buddha had yogis and Jesus had John the Baptist, by the looks of it.

In a sense, becoming enlightened today is many times harder than 2000 years ago due to media, education system, science, and rationality. The better the model the bigger the problem.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The opposite might as well be true. The more information readily available the easier it is for the ego to stay alive. All these ideas about what one must do to become enlightened is perhaps the biggest obstacle to enlightenment. And imagine if you've had some sort of awakening experience. Now you don't quite understand what it was, and you go on the internet to find some kind of explanation, some kind of certainty. In doing so you might lead yourself away from where you were well on your way towards. Now you believe that what you experienced and what you must do, is something other than what you experienced and what you were intuitively inclined to do. Our knowledge may act as a parachute, to make the fall towards absolute zero less painful, but all along the way down the ego blows air into the parachute to keep you going in circles at whatever altitude you might find yourself at. 

How many people where on the planet back then? How many people now?

To enlighten now means piercing through the ego energy grid of the entire planet, more then 7 billion people

I hope you realize your energy field is not separated from all this, to enlighten now entails probably just as much endeavor as back then, its a different time, different challenges

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

The very few people of the past set the stage for ending psychological time. Consciousness is always evolving in one way or another. Depends on what is done in the now. We keep depending on information, gurus, practices, chemicals, which are all of time, then that will continue in consciousness. We don’t need any of the above to end time dudes. Imagine if people didn’t have to “get liberated”... conciousensss would be naturally free from the restraints of time. What we do now makes way for consciousness in next now’s. It’s been the same pattern over the last 3000 years. Depending on a guru, practices, routines, chemicals, information, authority/thought. The more we depend on this pattern now, the more we think we will need to then.. Change the pattern my brahman’s ?

Edited by Jack River

I've awakened without info and help, and keeping to it, it is infinite. :)

So the ideals you describing are just ideals. 

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

7 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

People do not want to contemplate. I’ve observed this aversion for some time now.  It doesn’t matter how much info we have if people don’t want to self-observe and be rigorous about it.  

It can require intense levels of self honesty and transparency. Not easy to do in public (which can be a necessary component in solid formulation) if you have poor assertiveness or are oblivious to your B.S. 

Just my experience. Those are two areas that I struggle with. It can be difficult to assess my level of self deception. And to then deal with the emotional backlash as a result of being broken down. 

Edited by Artaemis

@Joseph Maynor Of course I'm just stating the obvious. 

But sometimes that can make the difference. In terms of integration.