MM1988

How Law of Attraction got me intro trouble and caused suffering

35 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

So I can attract enlightenment ? 

:ph34r:

@Shin No need to. It's already here for the taking.:)

Just now, cetus56 said:

@Shin No need to. It's already here for the taking.:)

I really hated when you told us answers like this some months ago, now it's funny because it can't be otherwise, but it's still not obvious xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

10 minutes ago, MM1988 said:

@SoonHei couldnt you just backwards rationalize everything that way?

@MM1988 i suppose you could yes. 

but what's essential is your belief in it

for the one believing that LOA will not work or does not work. It will never work.

you see how this goes? 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@MM1988 If what you can't attract has all of your attention you may be missing what you are attracting.

@MM1988 in my case and manifestations

I didn't read the LOA that everyone reads .. the "how-to" aspect of it per-say

for me, it was looking back and seeing that so much in my life i had attracted and done that way

by truly desiring it and wanting it

so maybe that's why it is easy for me to see the mechanisms of it. i don't know what the "by the book" version of the LOA says. 

very key point to note is this. LOA is working in the background AT ALL TIMES - that's what gets overlooked often. it's not like you go into a LOA mode by thinking about it... what you get in your life is what you attract / are at the deep subconscious level.

Love Is The Answer

Well, the real law of attraction is fear. I had similar experiences to yours. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

22 hours ago, MM1988 said:

By the logic of the law of attraction you should visualize things you want in your mind and have positive thoughts about and it will come true in reality.

Well I was attracted to a girl and like an idiot I sat on my couch and visualised naively how we will be together, had a positive mindest and how great it all will be. It felt great. Thats how I got myself into trouble. Of course reality doesnt work by wishful thinking and I got painfully rejected. By thinking these thoughts I formed an emotional attachement I now have to get rid off, and all because of stupidly daydreaming.

I think this is the same with other stuff. By visualizing it you form emotional attachements and you will suffer if it wont go as planned

It appears that what you actually believe is that your logic is more powerful than your feeling / vibration. That you need someone else to be happy, and that you can attract that someone else through a mindset of codependency & conditional love. That taking risks gets you into trouble. That rejection = pain. Furthermore, you believe this all applies to everything. That believing in yourself is stupid. That you must suffer when things don’t go as planned.      These beliefs are how you feel, all the logic in the world has nothing on how you feel, and what you really believe about yourself, because, you are literally creating your own reality. 

Put how you feel first

Do not make conditions to your feeling good. Do not give the universe ultimatums. Do not blame.   

Put how you feel, first. 

Your power is not conditional, stop minimizing yourself. It is all pervasive, ever-present, it moves mountains, and creates universes - believe in yourself. Living through conditional happiness, is suffering. When you create this suffering, when you doubt & limit yourself,  your inner being will not go there with you. It can’t. It is infinite intelligence, and unconditional love & happiness. It can not be otherwise. It does not pretend otherwise when you do. 

It is perfectly natural for you, to let go of your resistant thoughts of self doubt.  

The universe says yes to what you focus on. 

The “secret “ that anyone in nondual awareness knows, is nonduality.  There is only you. So when you blame, assign fault, justify failure, etc - it is readily seen, that you are kidding yourself, short changing yourself - you are what is in your way - not someone else. It is readily seen, that you are experiencing exactly what you are attracting. There is not, nor has there every been, an example to the contrary. 

99FC4899-3FE5-4D0C-AEB7-5111710C889C.jpeg

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

34 minutes ago, Nahm said:

you are what is in your way - not someone else.

wow beautiful as always @Nahm

and the Rumi quote too <3 

35 minutes ago, Nahm said:

It is infinite intelligence, and unconditional love & happiness. It can not be otherwise. It does not pretend otherwise when you do. 

as it is infinite intelligence it very intelligently "creates" your current experience respective 100% of all your vibrations/feelings in the present NOW

wishing for something in the future which is supposed to give a happy feeling while being :( as you wait for it will create more of :( rather than :) 

DEMAND YOUR HAPPINESS AND BECOME IT NOW - leave the rest to your HIGHER SELF / SUB CONSCIOUS AND IT WILL MANIFEST

Love Is The Answer

23 hours ago, Shin said:

I really hated when you told us answers like this some months ago, now it's funny because it can't be otherwise, but it's still not obvious xD

@Shin What it is, is that it's so obvious it's completely overlooked. Leo says "Nothing is hidden". That's once it's revealed. But before that it's well hidden in plain sight.

It's like a little game we play on ourselves. Sort of like Finding Waldo. We search relentlessly for Waldo and can't find him anywhere. Than the realization comes that everything is Waldo. There has never been anything but Waldo.xD

It takes about ten thousand hours to practice and master a certain ability

You're just going to give up like that?

Wouldn't it make sense that by far the most powerful ability in life, to attract realities you desire require at least a steady commitment?

The only trouble here are oversized expectations to master magic in an instant

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

I hope it takes less than 10 000 hours to find Waldo.

Otherwise I think I will quit college, get the cheapest room possible and work for like 15 hours at McDonald.

Wait a minute ???

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

On 1.10.2018 at 5:14 PM, MM1988 said:

@SoonHei I still think it was random. When about a decade ago someone broke up with me I just wished to have them back for weeks. It was happening more than once. I was daydreaming and visualizing how good it would be to see them again etc. it was really bad, of course nothing like that ever manifested in reality. You cant manipulate people with your thoughts.

Daydreaming and whishful thinking are not how LOA works.

By wishing you will have them back you did not use LOA effectively. To apply it you would be realizing that you already have them back! Then again LOA ist not a magic pill or anything, it just sets you up best to achieve whatever you want in lfe. It wont do all the work for you.