Hardik jain

Got Cheated

19 posts in this topic

Guys, I got cheated, someone I believed looted my 15000$. He told me he'll give me good share market tips but that guy is a fraud. It's just like how Leonardo cheated his clients in the wolf of Wall Street. I actually can't file a complaint because I signed in the agreement that I'm responsible for any kind of loss. Now what do I do? I feel a little shitty inside.

Take the 15,000 dollar lesson from this, what is that lesson?

Memento Mori

@Truth - Right now I'm a little pissed to learn what it has taught me. Can you tell me the lessons I should learn from this loss?

22 minutes ago, Hardik jain said:

@Truth - Right now I'm a little pissed to learn what it has taught me. Can you tell me the lessons I should learn from this loss?

You'll figure it out.

Memento Mori

Be more careful with your money... not saying you were an idiot; if you read Tony Robbin's new version of Awakening The Giant Within he talks about how he hired a guy to handle his money who he thought he could trust, and he ended up losing a couple million.
I think that's just one of the things that happens when you get into running/starting a business, and one of the things you need to experience punching you in the face so you know how to dodge it the next time.

@Lyn yes bro! You're right. This loss will help me be careful next time. Thank you very much.

On 1.4.2016 at 1:49 PM, Hardik jain said:

@Lyn yes bro! You're right. This loss will help me be careful next time. Thank you very much.

The even bigger lesson that you have learned is that you know how it feels to get knocked down. You don't have to be afraid of the abyss. Wear it like battle scars. You don't lose, you learn.

Be careful next time. There's a saying: 

"The reason why so many financial advisers are called brokers is because they are often broker than you." -Robert Kiyosaki 

And, they'll put money in their pockets for their own benefit. 

I recommend reading, Guide to Investing by Robert Kiyosaki so you could build your own business online or think of a creative way to invest. It's the best book I've read and an easy read. I read it twice. 

Who was there to be cheated?

:P

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

On 2016-03-29 at 5:33 AM, Natasha said:

@Hardik jain Shit happens. You'll be fine. Hugs :) 

Lol, easy to say when enlightened, huh? ;)

- Enter your fear and you are free -

1 minute ago, Hardik jain said:

@Natasha @Quizzer- Is she enlightened ? :o

Most people who say that they are enlightened actually just trick themselves to think that. For your own safety never trust an enlightened person. But it is nice to hear from people about their enlightment experiences, because it can get you closer to it.  

1 minute ago, Hardik jain said:

@Natasha what's the difference?

There are levels of enlightenment experience. Awakening is the initial seeing, breaking out of the matrix of the 'self'. In this week's video Leo mentioned he'd be teaching on the levels in his future videos. So stay tuned.

On 29/03/2016 at 7:59 AM, Hardik jain said:

Guys, I got cheated, someone I believed looted my 15000$. He told me he'll give me good share market tips but that guy is a fraud. It's just like how Leonardo cheated his clients in the wolf of Wall Street. I actually can't file a complaint because I signed in the agreement that I'm responsible for any kind of loss. Now what do I do? I feel a little shitty inside.

Find a seed of equivalent benifit in this experience. 

Bruhh. People are getting more crafty. Hell we are all getting chips in our bank cards now making this easier.