Jaddo

My Brain is being held hostage

10 posts in this topic

Hello! This is my first post on here.

So i was wondering if anyone seems to be having the same problem as i am. All day long i have the problem where by brain wont shut up. It goes on and on about anything and everything in and endless loop on shuffle about ideas and thoughts, and what ifs and past trama's and i just want to be in the present.

I put on a movie and 3 minutes in im off thinking about what if i lost my job and couldnt afford my appartment. 

If i am allowed to post a reference video

Its like that video but to the point where i'm just blank staring constantly. And ive always been like this. I dont handle long conversations well. I dont really have many friends. Not good with girls,

Shut up brain!

5 Meo dmt is the key bro, everything(even your ?) would shutdown after taking a high dose ?.

On 9/20/2018 at 9:30 PM, Jaddo said:

Hello! This is my first post on here.

So i was wondering if anyone seems to be having the same problem as i am. All day long i have the problem where by brain wont shut up. It goes on and on about anything and everything in and endless loop on shuffle about ideas and thoughts, and what ifs and past trama's and i just want to be in the present.

I put on a movie and 3 minutes in im off thinking about what if i lost my job and couldnt afford my appartment. 

If i am allowed to post a reference video

Its like that video but to the point where i'm just blank staring constantly. And ive always been like this. I dont handle long conversations well. I dont really have many friends. Not good with girls,

Shut up brain!

You ever practice meditation before?  It can be good at teaching you how to learn to drop going into your thoughts and emotions (takes practice).  As you do it more and more you become better at not being sucked into these things and are then more at ease.  Start small like commit 5-15 mins a day.  I think leo's got some videos on meditation, or you can simpley choose to sit for 10 mins and just focus on the sensation in your feet.  Everytime you catch yourself going into thought, wether its something about the past or the the future, just come bac kto the sensation of your feet.  This can help ground you in your body with time and less in mental activity.

Once you start have creative force of 'wanting to change' things that doesn't want those thoughts anymore or believe them, kind of like recognizes the mood from which those thoughts come from isn't good for you, they're bound to leave after a while. You can have your mind be free, don't worry

Free DMT: Melatonin & Attention on Breathing exercise. With a higher oxygen level in the body, the melatonin will switch automatically to DMT. Same happens when we are asleep, the dreams are in the state of fast breathing/eye movements REM stage. 

Personally, when I want a boost of DMT fast in the system I take a melatonin pill to speed the process. I worked a couple of years on night-shifts and discovered that. 

One of the reasons many are addicted to working out and sports, higher DMT levels in the system. When an individual depletes the reserves of DMT or gets stuck in a paradigm in life, death follows.  

Edited by Hellspeed

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

On 21/9/2018 at 4:17 AM, Good-boy said:

5 Meo dmt is the key bro, everything(even your ?) would shutdown after taking a high dose ?.

You dont say it serious right? Recommending one of the most hardcore drugs to someone who might (probably) not be prepared for it? WIth mental issues? Usually Im not against recommending psychedelics to treat mental stuff (obsessions, traumas etc) but what the lack maturity regarding drugs in this forum is ridiculous.

@Jaddo This is the problem everyone has. I'm not saying it's "easy" at all, but if you can see your thoughts as just another part of the the one happening that is reality then the problems associated with thought should start to leave. What I mean by this is that you enter a state where you feel your thoughts are as much as you as every other part of reality (the sights and sounds in the external world, actions of other people). What I've noticed for myself is that if im trying to deeply meditate the ego will scream and yell in discomfort, and "you" have to stop acting upon the explosive thoughts and impulses. To stop getting absorbed in your thoughts, awareness alone is curative. In an ideal world this process of overcoming your negative thoughts is 100% passive and unforceful, but I feel that in practice you have to antagonize the "bad" sides of you to a degree because letting go of your ego in one shot often doesn't work. 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

You dont say it serious right? Recommending one of the most hardcore drugs to someone who might (probably) not be prepared for it? WIth mental issues? Usually Im not against recommending psychedelics to treat mental stuff (obsessions, traumas etc) but what the lack maturity regarding drugs in this forum is ridiculous.

He is willing to commit higher jihad on himself, why not give him a taste of the lower jihad and he might change his mind.

7 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

I agree.

I have never tried 5-meo, but either way I don’t find psychedelics to be good to treat anxiety. In fact, they can make the anxiety even stronger.

The only psychedelic that has helped with that is an old-school one called shamanic snuff.

@Jaddo The world is going through that. Accelerated thoughts, excessive worrying. Meditation, if done correctly, can certainly help you. 

Try not taking thoughts so seriously. Not always easy to do so...