Ingit

Why isn’t a thought real, a thought in itself is a thought..!

30 posts in this topic

I am trying to understand these things. I found out that everything we do in our lives cannot be undone ever without a thought. every action manifests as a thought and then we do the specific action. Sometimes while inquiring thought I get into more questions, thought is not a thought we named it thought, what could it be then... even though What IM writing here is appearing in my mind field so how can a thought be not real. My kind believes on that thoughts are real and need to pay attention to. Thoughts seem to originate. Inside me but no specificity of their origin, I question thoughg itself that who is it and it says “im inside you and says that I tell you good things, why dont you believe me” ??

?IngitScooby ?

You don't need thought for action.

A thought is as real as a rock. But a thought of a rock is not a rock.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I dont know if im wrong but as you said, it quite dont digest inside me... as we have been taught whatever we do In our lives first originate in our mind as thought and then which leads to a particular reaction or action.... how could you do Anything withou a ??? I'm replying this cuz there is a thought of asking and therefore IM replying. ?

?IngitScooby ?

You have a higher mind that works based on instant knowing (in your Heart) and a lower mind that uses thoughts, both of which can lead to action. You can live your whole life without thoughts, and instead be surrendered to the infinite intelligence and wisdom of the heart. 

There are many masters who have and had reached this state such as Eckhart Tolle, Matt Kahn, Lincoln Gergar, Ramana Maharshi, the Buddha, Jesus. From experience in this higher mind it feels like you are in this flow state, and you just know what to do without rationalising it, or with any thoughts at all. You are guided, and because you don't have thoughts you can't possibly ask the question, "What should I do? Where is the chocolate?".

It's impossible to understand this with thoughts!

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@Ingit

There is now in which you can hold a thought about the past or the future, and you can define an object in now with a thought label. None of these thoughts are now, they hide now. 

Otherwise, you are infinite intelligence, synonymous with Now. Unseparated.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 hours ago, Solace said:

You have a higher mind that works based on instant knowing (in your Heart) and a lower mind that uses thoughts, both of which can lead to action. You can live your whole life without thoughts, and instead be surrendered to the infinite intelligence and wisdom of the heart. 

There are many masters who have and had reached this state such as Eckhart Tolle, Matt Kahn, Lincoln Gergar, Ramana Maharshi, the Buddha, Jesus. From experience in this higher mind it feels like you are in this flow state, and you just know what to do without rationalising it, or with any thoughts at all. You are guided, and because you don't have thoughts you can't possibly ask the question, "What should I do? Where is the chocolate?".

It's impossible to understand this with thoughts!

After getting to that ability...you mean we don’t rationalize...! I still dont feel the thing that without my thoughts I can do anything... ! I agree what you are saying... I need to work on it... Thanks

?IngitScooby ?

@Nahm  ?* Respect....! The labelling seems a problem with me... It happens with me in the Now.... I will label things irrationally false  and that happens automatically and then I suffer ! ☯️☯️☯️?

?IngitScooby ?

@Ingit

What is that in front of you, all of it?

Now take away your past.

Now take away your future.

Now take away your words.

Now take away your language.

Now take away your identity.

Now what is that “in front of you”?

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Ingit

What is that in front of you, all of it?

Now take away you past.

Now take away your future.

Now take away your words.

Now take away your language.

Now take away your identity.

Now what is that “in front of you”?

NOTHINGNESS ??? ? I guess

?IngitScooby ?

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But then, is your thought of a thought of a rock not being a rock actually a thought of a rock not being a rock?

Glory to Israel

Just now, Scholar said:

But then, is your thought of a thought of a rock not being a rock actually a thought of a rock not being a rock?

It's really a thought of a rock and absence, but from observation those who I've talked about it all interpret it (basically) as a rock and a symbol they can imagine, like an empty white room. Or: they associate the "not" as something not so "empty" to them/you or they forget what they were even thinking about the rock so it's the rock and some random [insert symbol here], etc.:D

So I doubt there's a limit to what memory can conceive of (so to speak).

The part of the sentence after "i doubt" need not apply!!

Edited by i am I AM

43 minutes ago, i am I AM said:

It's really a thought of a rock and absence, but from observation those who I've talked about it all interpret it (basically) as a rock and a symbol they can imagine, like an empty white room. Or: they associate the "not" as something not so "empty" to them/you or they forget what they were even thinking about the rock so it's the rock and some random [insert symbol here], etc.:D

So I doubt there's a limit to what memory can conceive of (so to speak).

The part of the sentence after "i doubt" need not apply!!

I don’t get it ?

?IngitScooby ?

@Nahm

5 hours ago, Nahm said:

Why don’t you?

I mean to say it insists me to believe false things... and voice somewhere deep contradicts it....

?IngitScooby ?

1 hour ago, Ingit said:
Just now, Outer said:

(Can't get rid of box) Yes, Outer, and @Ingit the reason you may not get how someone can think of absence of something, is because you put it out of your perception, so it's limited to your awareness.

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Stay with this simple quote @Ingitconsider what is suggested here.

17 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Indeed..

Thought limits the integrity of action. 

Action influenced by thought has its place in practical-functional affairs, but when it comes to relationship with ourselves, others, nature, action followed by thought is quite limited and devastating. 

Edited by Faceless

Reminds me of this:

Moving without thought but with instinct. Does sound like this scene sort of takes after such teachings of meditation.

Thoughts are illusions.  They’re real in the sense of being illusions, but there’s nothing behind the scenes with thoughts.  Because of this, I consider thoughts to be sensations.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

10 hours ago, Shadowraix said:

Reminds me of this:

Moving without thought but with instinct. Does sound like this scene sort of takes after such teachings of meditation.

Love it

?IngitScooby ?

On 9/18/2018 at 10:24 AM, Ingit said:

@Nahm

NOTHINGNESS ??? ? I guess

And what’s it feel like?

Not what’s it think like.

what’s it feel like?

Are there ‘levels’ of real? 

Are there ‘levels’ of delusion?

what’s the feeling tell you?