Athena

What would you like to see on a travel show?

12 posts in this topic

I love to travel and want to start a 15-20 min show of each city I visit.

What would you like to see

Adventures, historical sites, food, culture etc 

I love exploring it all but need to narrow it down. 

Thanks

The question is not what we want to see, it is what you want to see. 

I don't care if its food, culture, history, the arts, etc, if you are embracing what you love about travel wholeheartedly and having a ball, then I will most certainly be entertained! I would say most importantly, I want to see you! 

I want to see someone who is genuinely passionate about the travel and places they visit. I don't care about fake smiles, "heeeey guuuuuys" faking youtube "models" who thumblink every video with their pircure in bikini, these videos make me sick literally. Drop any excessive makeup, cleavage revealing shirts and obvious click-batey clothes. 

What I miss in travel blogs is more history and description. For example while visiting an ancient site, in the background give us some interesting facts about the place, add a nice music etc. Try to find out something exciting about your destination's history. For example if it was a city that has in the past been besieged by roman army and fought them for days eventually leading to utter distruction and slaughter of every citizen, make sure to mention that. 

Add tips on what to avoid, what are the tourist traps or how not to get ripped of by local salesmen or taxi drivers. Tips on public transport tickets, schedules and costs,, currency exchange places, great budget hidden restaurants and tips for vegans, vegetarians. 

Be genuine and most of all be yourself. Don't fake anything. If you hate anything about the destination, tell the viewer. Never pretend that every place is gold. If you get lost, angry or upset, add that to the vlog too so that the viewer sees the reality of the place. 

All the best with the channel :) 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

Nice Boobs.

Or adventure stuff.

Edited by RichardY

33 minutes ago, RichardY said:

Nice Boobs.

Or adventure stuff.

lol wow

11 hours ago, Athena said:

I love to travel and want to start a 15-20 min show of each city I visit.

What would you like to see

Adventures, historical sites, food, culture etc 

I love exploring it all but need to narrow it down. 

Thanks

I would love to just see anything personally. I don't get to travel ever, so it would be cool to see what's out there through your eyes :)

Maybe do some "travel on a Budget" type things for broke people, like me lol, that want to see how they could travel for a small amount :)

58 minutes ago, zoey101 said:

Maybe do some "travel on a Budget" type things for broke people, like me lol, that want to see how they could travel for a small amount :)

I double that :). Also the guide how to find quality Wi-Fi or other type of internet connection in any city would be cool

Edited by Hello from Russia

Maybe something like Tomb Raider, and not some generic boring middle-old age mother targetted show.

Sell the Fantasy Or Reality.

I’d love to see a more realistic style to these travel shows. Usually we get to see the best of the best of each place, in a super high quality camera with the best shots consisting of the best 3-4 seconds each. 

It would be great to have a more realistic/authentic style. Like how long it took you to get to places. What the weathers like. How long/how much planning it takes to do awesome stuff. Do you understand what I’m saying? 

Lots of travel shows are edited to fuck with the best bits. But it would be good if we could judge a location with some more authentic style documentation and film.