Andreas

Commiting suicide to destroy the ego?

18 posts in this topic

Is this a faster way to reach turquoise/have no identity? Why spend so much time to destroy it? Would this even work? Would i be happy?

Edited by Andreas

Come on, man. When you start thinking like this, it's your sign to take a break from this work. Maybe go have fun and dry out a bit. It's always so disconcerting to see threads like this. Be well, please.

You need both Atman and Maya to have a functioning reality, suicide would remove Maya and you’d be dead so there would be no experience at all, that is not enlightenment.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Suicide is the fastest method known to mankind so far, next to taking high doses of 5-MeO-DMT.

Or do a slow 21 day dark room retreat/while fasting and you will come out of that room enlightened.

If you are thinking of suicide I would suggest you tell someone close to you and try to get help from a professional.

Spiritual enlightenment isn’t a cure for severe mental problems.

13 minutes ago, martin_malin said:

And then you reincarnate with the same ego you just killed. 

Yeah, that is personally why I don't think about committing suicide seriously.

You may kill yourself but then there is a possibility that you will simply just start over again with all the bullshit that comes with it. At least in this life we already figured something out and now we have the tools to do something. Who knows if you'll be able to find these tools in your next life.

22 minutes ago, martin_malin said:

And then you reincarnate with the same ego you just killed. 

Im really scared of that.

51 minutes ago, MM1988 said:

These threads arent good for actualized.org

Im sorry. :( 

I read that every person who jumps off a bridge instantly realize the gravity of their mistake. 

1 minute ago, martin_malin said:

I read that every person who jumps off a bridge instantly realize the gravity of their mistake. 

Because of the sudden change in homeostasis ~ ego backlash

The devil is so dumb he missed the pun. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Andreas  If you're simply exploring a thought experiment, that's cool, I do it too. But if you're in a rough spot mentally, send me a PM if you'd like to talk....I'd be more than happy to shoot the shit with ya.   :)

44 minutes ago, Rilles said:

The devil is so dumb he missed the pun. 

He is not dumb @Rilles, he try to provoke and cause drama. He has issues, obviously it's stupid to commit suicide, I hope that all people who read this thread understand that. 

Don't harm yourself, work on your consciousness and become a transforming loving force in the world.

Peace. 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

5 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

He is not dumb @Rilles, he try to provoke and cause drama. 

That is not true. Im sorry if you feel that way.