Anton Rogachevski

A question for Leo

25 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura

Hi Leo,

Please elaborate on what you said in the ending of your Spirituality video.

"If someone works for a wage they are a bitch."

So by that logic the only way of not being a bitch is to be an entrepreneur? Should everyone be an entrepreneur? After all our system requires that people work in simple jobs. So are those people who do for you the thing's you can't do (clean toilets, build buildings) bitches?

Besides that you are always "someone's bitch" because you are a part of a system, and in order to exist in it you must be a an essential part of it. There's no complete independence unless you live in a cave.

Edited by Anton Rogachevski

well if someone is reliant on a wage to teach, preach, or otherwise, then they have to be influenced by the forces that cut the check.

@K VIL I'm not sure. Need a fresh mind. Maybe Big Daddy will come to the rescue.

Have a few ill formed ideas, and impressions. Haven't watched most of the video so I'll do that.

Not that people can't think for themselves, more something deeper in their and my psyche. "Then biting the hand that feeds you, or them".

Edited by RichardY

Most people are sheep and will remain sheep. Because to not be a sheep you must be a leader.

Being someone's bitch just means that you are wage slave. Society is structured like a pyramid scheme, where the majority of human beings are wage slaves so that those at the top can live in luxury. This is what human society is and has always been.

There is no complete independence, but you can be a leader and a creator and thus buy your own freedom. The only issue is that most people are content being slaves. You can rise towards the top of the pyramid. Everyone can't. But you can.

Being a wage slave means that you do not create what you want, but what someone else wants. Fundamentally this is because you have no idea what you want to create.

Which is why step #1 for escaping wage slavery is to become very clear about what you want to create.

Our system is built upon human ignorance and sheepishness. It is sustainable because most people like being sheep.

Welcome to humanity ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I totally agree with you. Working for a boss doesn't allow you to create what you want. However, how do you reconcile this fact with the non-dual perspective that states I am every rich person? I wish I could enjoy the life of the rich, but I couldn't.

@Leo Gura Isn't there nobilty and humbleness in doing the work that obviously needs to be done so your fellow men won't have to? For some reason I don't want to be on top and to have slaves. Something in your idea isn't to my liking I'm afraid.

Life can't be all flashy and cool like in the movies all the time.

"Before enlightenment chop woods, carry water, after enlightenment chop woods, carry water."

Also to work for a boss one needs to let go of pride which is good I believe.

Edited by Anton Rogachevski

As a skeptic one should point out that even job for boss may be enjoyable and one could have enough freedom and maybe even more free time to pursue enlightenment,  (based on Linchpin - Seth Godin).

There are so many traps on this way (not regular job) that you may progress slower than employed guy in linchpin job. 

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Most people are sheep and will remain sheep. Because to not be a sheep you must be a leader.

Being someone's bitch just means that you are wage slave. Society is structured like a pyramid scheme, where the majority of human beings are wage slaves so that those at the top can live in luxury. This is what human society is and has always been.

There is no complete independence, but you can be a leader and a creator and thus buy your own freedom. The only issue is that most people are content being slaves. You can rise towards the top of the pyramid. Everyone can't. But you can.

Being a wage slave means that you do not create what you want, but what someone else wants. Fundamentally this is because you have no idea what you want to create.

Which is why step #1 for escaping wage slavery is to become very clear about what you want to create.

Our system is built upon human ignorance and sheepishness. It is sustainable because most people like being sheep.

Welcome to humanity ;)

They pyramid is illusory and relative. What if I have very low needs, I'm i below the bank directo who has no physical time to spend with his family?

If I'm super valuable in my company and my boss cant find another like me, who has the power?

Does hippes, buddhist communities and off the grid outlaws do even care about this illusory leader-servant-pyramid concept?

Try a little thought experiment with me; what if one day we reach a state of total equality. No status, no poor countries to take advantage off, no way to import imigrants to do the lousey jobs. Now who will do what needs to be done?

31 minutes ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

Try a little thought experiment with me; what if one day we reach a state of total equality. No status, no poor countries to take advantage off, no way to import imigrants to do the lousey jobs. Now who will do what needs to be done?

Machines 

It doesn't really matter how you feel about the pyramid or whether you want to participate in it or not. It is how all human societies are organized, even spiritual communities like ashrams and temples.

Unless you are gonna live in a cave your whole life and hunt for your own food, you will be part of this pyramid in one form or another.

You cannot be an ant without an ant colony. The only question is, what role will you play?

P.S. The machines will one day themselves become conscious and demand rights and freedom.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 hours ago, Anton Rogachevski said:

@Leo Gura Isn't there nobilty and humbleness in doing the work that obviously needs to be done so your fellow men won't have to? For some reason I don't want to be on top and to have slaves. Something in your idea isn't to my liking I'm afraid.

Life can't be all flashy and cool like in the movies all the time.

"Before enlightenment chop woods, carry water, after enlightenment chop woods, carry water."

That’s one perspective, yet I’ve never been into grunt work. Another option would be:

”Before enlightenment create the first teleportation machine, after enlightenment create the first teleportation machine”

That kind of thing would get my juices flowing.