Gustav

Sourcing psycedelics is prohibited (sad face)

18 posts in this topic

Hello! :$

I have been looking round the threads on this forum for directions to psycedelics, and realized it's against the guidelines. I respect that and so I will not ask for direct references.

What I wonder is WHY?! (ROAR)

Since it's so, so important for personal development, and considerring every time you @Leo Gura have mentioned them as tool number 1 (which is often), needless to say it's ridiculous no hints can be given here on this very forum (I DON'T say ridiculous in an accusing way, the point is that it's just too bad).

I mean, ANYTHING you or others of this community could say to guide us who do not have access to say 5-MeO would be extremely helpful.

What exactly is not allowed to be said? (We are at least openly discussing everything else about it, what it is, how to use it, what it does, and that it's a good thing)
Why can it not be said? (Is it illegal or for safety reasons?)
What can be said? If not directly sourcing, then indirectly? Like how does one even go about researching this? How did/do you do?

I really hope I have not breached the rules asking this, but I don't want to continue scanning this forum for advice if there is nothing to find.

Thanks so much!

Keep rocking Leo! :)

/Gustav

Edited by Gustav

Pretty sure the sourcing thing is due to legal issues which can put somebody in hot water especially the owner for allowing such sourcing as that can get you charged for being an accomplice of distributing drugs or probably something along those lines. (Also somebody potentially suggesting an unreliable vendor)

A lot of people in communities shorthand the name of some drug markets to communicate like maybe a "brand" of certain LSD blotter. One community im in references a specific vendor as 'memeboi'

Ultimately anything more to sharing drug info usually is done in more 1 on 1 private conversations as the person hosting is not liable for what users communicate in private. But publicly asking for sourcing privately can still land the host in hot water. Its one of those out of sight out of mind ideas. If you can't see or expect it you can't be liable for it.

In relating to drugs on this forum my understanding is discussions about the substance itself rather than how to obtain it. Of course you can talk about where they come from like certain shroom species and one can take it on their own initiative to figure out how to find it but saying the species isn't direct sourcing.

At the end of the day this kind of stuff should be done privately not only for the website host safety but yours as well.

As far as researching goes id look for some drug communities and do some googling.

Edited by Shadowraix

For fuck's sake, Google has the answer to every question humanly imaginable.

If only you would stop being lazy.

I read a news article yesterday about how a woman used Google to search for "how to kill a person without getting caught"

She found her answer and killed her two babies through suffocation.

That's how powerful Google is.

Of course she got caught cause she should have used DuckDuckGo and Tor instead.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I read a new article yesterday about how a woman used Google to search for "how to kill a person without getting caught"

And I'm sure she got away with it just fine. 

And this forum can't be a place to be a source that using Duck Duck Go and Tor is how? Where's the line Leo, WHERE'S THE LINE?

Edited by Truth
Re-editing because you did

Memento Mori

@Leo Gura but the fact you read it on the article means she was caught 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

On 2018-09-03 at 11:33 PM, Leo Gura said:

I read a news article yesterday about how a woman used Google to search for "how to kill a person without getting caught"

That's how powerful Google is.

Of course she got caught cause she should have used DuckDuckGo and Tor instead.

Yes, I am lazy too, but that’s not the point. The point is I don’t want to reinvent the wheel. Like I said, anything would be helpful, as I am completely clueless. I got no answers to my questions. Just letting me know if it’s easy or tricky to get my hands on them would be nice to know. Also a big personal worry is about safety/quality. How do I tell reliable sources from unreliable sources?

I can research this myself, yes, but how is this different to other topics? I could research anything then from step zero.

Is it about scarcity or is it simply too restricted to drop any hints whatsoever? In any case, I want to know. All I want is to be clear on what’s what.

Hope I made my point clear.

Edited by Gustav

It's for safety reasons and due to the illegality of these substances.

Learn about the War on Drugs.

Learn about what happened to Timothy Leary. 

Leo is right, the information is so easy to find on google or on Reddit.

Edited by SgtPepper

@PsiloPutty That would take some Googling, which he is not prepared to do. He would like you to grow the mushrooms for him and regurgitate them into to his mouth like a mama bird ;)

1 hour ago, PsiloPutty said:

Why not just grow your own mushrooms and be done with it? 

Or go mushroom hunting. They are in season right now in Sweden.

47 minutes ago, mkrksms said:

Or go mushroom hunting. They are in season right now in Sweden.

Do NOT go mushroom hunting or you will poison yourself.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Do NOT go mushroom hunting or you will poison yourself.

Why? Of course he should research it very carefully and not just eat whatever he finds.

3 minutes ago, see_on_see said:

He can't even do a Google search, let alone a mushroom search xD

Fair enough..

8 hours ago, Gustav said:

Yes, I am lazy too, but that’s not the point. The point is I don’t want to reinvent the wheel. Like I said, anything would be helpful, as I am completely clueless. I got no answers to my questions. Just letting me know if it’s easy or tricky to get my hands on them would be nice to know. Also a big personal worry is about safety/quality. How do I tell reliable sources from unreliable sources?

I can research this myself, yes, but how is this different to other topics? I could research anything then from step zero.

Is it about scarcity or is it simply too restricted to drop any hints whatsoever? In any case, I want to know. All I want is to be clear on what’s what.

Hope I made my point clear.

The only way to learn how to tell if a source, a substance, or anything else is reliable or not is by researching it a lot. You can’t go from ”completely clueless” as you said, to knowing what’s reliable or not based on a suggestion someone here might give you. You really have to study a field deeply and from all kinds of different angles.

Another alternative, if you are risk averse, is to save up your money and go abroad for an ayuhuasca or iboga retreat.  They are legal in some countries, and while not exactly like 5-eo in effects, are excellent tools on the spiritual journey.

Edited by Haumea2018

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

@PsiloPutty That would take some Googling, which he is not prepared to do. He would like you to grow the mushrooms for him and regurgitate them into to his mouth like a mama bird ;)

Well, I thought it was fair reasoning and questions.:$ I really don't see why I deserve to be ridiculed.:/

8 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Well, I thought it was fair reasoning and questions.:$ I really don't see why I deserve to be ridiculed.:/

I am sorry but I had to laugh at all the posts ridiculing you so hard, haha. Just suck it up take the lesson and move on. Worst thing you could do is feel like this has caused you to lose progress. Every step is a learning step, whether it feels negative or positive.