Faceless

The phenomenon of fragmentation

562 posts in this topic

19 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@Etagnwo no. he just is confusion.

or more: contradiction.

Maybe, maybe not. 

You will not understand from my posts alone, you have to look at the self/thought. Observe yourself in movement. 

Don’t accept or deny, investigate, or don’t. 

Can’t come into an investigation with pre-assumptions, pre-suppositions right?

As that is looking through the lens of “i”(distortion-corruption of what-is). 

Edited by Faceless

This thread is a Pollock painting of mental masturbation preaching a blank canvas although awareness is a field of hemp mingling with a rainbow pallet of wildflowers.

17 minutes ago, SOUL said:

This thread is a Pollock painting of mental masturbation preaching a blank canvas although awareness is a field of hemp mingling with a rainbow pallet of wildflowers.

:x 

24 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

Faceless has no ability to communicate this truth as he seems more interested in hearing the sound of his own fucking boring voice than trying to help you. 

We cannot help him. That is the point. It’s up to others to see for themselves. 

37 minutes ago, SOUL said:

You keep saying that.. it’s ok, you don’t have to read and post in the thread. 

Edited by Faceless

24 minutes ago, Faceless said:

You keep saying that.. it’s ok, you don’t have to read and post inthr thread. 

mmmmhhhhhhhh - critics not welcome? if you want to talk to yourself why not retreat to a journal?

don‘t get me wrong but it’s kind of aggressive and possessive as well.

Edited by now is forever

4 minutes ago, Faceless said:

You keep saying that.. it’s ok, you don’t have to read and post inthr thread.

I've said that before? Hah.

I don't read much in this thread, I just see the pages of endless mind pumping piling up. It's funny.

That was so RUDE of you @Faceless, I just wanted to make the point clear ?

21E70172-074F-42B5-BD09-7FA842B1F0BA.png

Edited by Ingit

?IngitScooby ?

@Etagnwo thanks, I know I have to contemplate myself but i dont like the Way @Faceless said that he cant help me... im not here for help... but to get more knowledge and concepts and thereby Apply correct on myself.

?IngitScooby ?

now it seams like we are teaming up...

@Ingit i don’t think he wanted to be rude, at least not to you. he is just a little distanced, devided.

because he wants to control the conversation.

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever i know what you are tryin to say.... Im not hating him... I just wanted to get my point clear from him... Everyone is Good here... I listen to everone here equally...

?IngitScooby ?

@Etagnwo lol, your back as Etagnwo.  You didn't like being "@Feel Good", guess it didnt feel good!???

"Actualized forum keyboard jockeys

blazed replied to Feel Good's topic in Self-Actualization

@Etagnwo RIP May 29 to July 20 - 761 post count within that period

@Feel Good July 21 to Current - 359 post count within that peroid.

Your vile habits shine through as obvious as ever.

August 4"

Edited by Anna1

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

i guess this thread shows entropy of meaning.

in this it shows what it was about.

Edited by now is forever
with this i‘m out

1 hour ago, Ingit said:

I know I have to contemplate myself but i dont like the Way @Faceless said that he cant help me... im not here for help... but to get more knowledge and concepts and thereby Apply correct on myself.

I’m sorry you feel what was said was rude.

The self depends on “help” in the form of getting more knowledge/concepts/guidance in which it uses to “correct itself”. But that same process/means in which it applies that knowledge/concepts/guidance, contributes to the very confusion/fragmentation(psychological time). 

This is what we are discussing on the thread, the reality of illusion. We are not accumulating and conforming to knowledge/content. We are connecting the dots in understanding the movement of thought as it is seen directly in the conditioned consciousness. 

Seeing/Understanding for ourselves so there may be a holistic awareness to such a illusions. 

2 minutes ago, Faceless said:

I’m sorry you feel what was said was rude.

The self depends on “help” in the form of getting more knowledge/concepts/guidance in which it uses to “correct itself”. But that same process/means in which it applies that knowledge/concepts/guidance, contributes to the very confusion/fragmentation(psychological time). 

This is what we are discussing on the thread, the reality of illusion. We are not accumulating and conforming to knowledge/content. We are connecting the dots in understanding the movement of thought as it is seen directly in the conditioned consciousness. 

Seeing/Understanding for ourselves so there may be a holistic awareness to such a illusions. 

???? 

?IngitScooby ?

@soul: "awareness is a field of hemp mingling with a rainbow pallet of wildflowers." 

giphy.gif

Edited by Big Guru Balls

If your name is on the guest list, No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got... great balls of fire!

4 hours ago, Faceless said:

You will not understand from my posts alone, you have to look at the self/thought. Observe yourself in movement. 

This is key right here...full stop. However, if one's mind is too dull or too agitated, then one can not look at thought or observe it, in movement.

Edited by Anna1

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

Sometimes I think there's just one argument that happens and the function is to facilitate community and participation.  The argument never changes though.  It's the same one over and over.  But without argument, what would bring us all together?  It's kind of a different way to look at argument.  You gotta have a reason to wanna say something, right?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

18 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Sometimes I think there's just one argument that happens and the function is to facilitate community and participation.  The argument never changes though.  It's the same one over and over.  But without argument, what would bring us all together?  It's kind of a different way to look at argument.  You gotta have a reason to wanna say something, right.

I like this perspective on arguments.

Not sure if this exactly relates but It kind of reminds me of collective consciousness and ego. How the mind will never stop creating problems that need to be fixed. 

@Anna1that was good to point out, confusion seems to wanna make it's rounds. Also nice call out earlier! 

Edited by DrewNows