Ingit

Disidentifying

177 posts in this topic

Just now, Ingit said:

HELLO EVERYBODY, I don’t know what is going on my post... but whatsoever is out of my understanding cuz you seem to be all Highly developed cuz I’m not able to understand what is going on with @Feel Good. @who chit... I read one of the comments saying That Self Development is nothing... Are you making me feel what???? I’m a beginner in such things and you seems to be I don’t know what ! ?

@Jack River actually offered a healthy way to start. Did you see what he was saying? 

9 minutes ago, Feel Good said:

I can smell it 

Me too.
Did someone take a Chit,loll?xD

If your name is on the guest list, No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got... great balls of fire!

11 minutes ago, Feel Good said:

Obviously cos I'm an ego I'm a master at dependency and how it manifests..:)

Can't kid a kidder 

I’m not sure what edit you are referring too? 

24 minutes ago, Faceless said:

relationship with the movement of thought-self-fear, and the relationship with others is the best teacher. 

If we are willing to stay with what is and not evade the fact in ourselves, (as in self image and its projections), then there is actual relationship. Same goes with relationship with others. As long as we form this self image, we project that onto relationship, therefore there is no relationship. It is resistance to commune with what is. Goes for inward relationship with ourselves, and others as well. Relationship reveals what is true, but unless there is freedom without this reaction, that ‘revealing’ will be overlooked, dismissed, distorted. 

Indeed.  One fragment of dead images, as self-image, invoking-projecting another fragment of dead images. 

A false division-relationship between one fragment and another.

Edited by robdl

1 minute ago, Feel Good said:

It doesn't matter . What matters is I trust myself on this one

The is for your time

Great:)

7 minutes ago, robdl said:

Indeed.  One fragment of dead images, as self-image, invoking-projecting another fragment of dead images. 

A false division-relationship between one fragment and another.

Indeed.

And where there is this self image implies fear, in which feeds itself through projection, and dependence on that projection. 

Just now, Faceless said:

Indeed.

And where there is this self image implies fear, in which feeds itself through projection, and dependence on that projection. 

Awesome - you nailed it.

2 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Indeed.

This is immensely significant. 

And goes back to your point about learning through relationship, and seeing the fact of thought-self feeding itself through projection onto others.

@Feel Good I know something happened but I don’t know what... !!! i was looking for some answers and found myself with some huge stuff here in comments

?IngitScooby ?

It takes energy this awareness. The less we waste energy in contradiction and not understanding holistically, that limits necessary energy to maintain awareness. This is not a game. It’s a real art. Takes all ones attention. Takes much more that partial superficial motive in escape.

To Step into the abyss takes nerve and freedom without the burden of fear. A sort of willingness to die psychologically every second. 

Step out of the stream of psychological becoming, (the conditioned consciousness), not knowing where it leads you. Can you do that? 

Edited by Faceless

6 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

One Faceless is enough but now robdl is Faceless #2.

Man.. you guys are not even talking english. How are anyone supposed to understand or implement any of those things which you are talking about?

You guys are not using normal language. And you repeat the same weird words over and over again. 

Lol I don’t blame you somewhat. 

I’m conveying it in the most direct, precise way I can, based on how it’s been directly expressed/insighted.  @Faceless would probably say the same thing. 

13 minutes ago, robdl said:

This is immensely significant. 

And goes back to your point about learning through relationship, and seeing the fact of thought-self feeding itself through projection onto others.

You got it, friend. 

2 minutes ago, Faceless said:

You got it, friend. 

Thought-self projecting onto others being in more concrete terms:

memory/impressions/fear invoking another fragment of memory/impressions/fear, all within the same movement of thought-self.

4 minutes ago, robdl said:

Thought-self projecting onto others being in more concrete terms:

memory/impressions/fear invoking another fragment of memory/impressions/fear, all within the same movement of thought-self.

Indeed. 

Attachment, dependence on time, with sole purpose self affirmation, self validation, or to secure ones own psychological permanence. 

4 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

What the heck..

It takes energy?

Eh..

I don't think energy is required from you once you are enlightened? I though it's the opposite?

I don't know if I can do that.

You may have “enlightenment fever” the attachment to abstraction my friend. Is this a lack or freedom to observe the fact? And does that fuel the fire of conflict-enslavement?

Edited by Faceless

?? Getting stuff out of my brain

?IngitScooby ?

It's simple. Thought fornicates with itself to keep itself alive.:)

If your name is on the guest list, No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got... great balls of fire!