Ingit

Disidentifying

177 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Ingit said:

dont know much..

I feel ya there:D

2 minutes ago, Ingit said:

.I just know that Intuition is the Truest self or our soul which guide us to the path of success of happiness...

I think for me it’s better to stick with what we can see directly in ourselves. Then when that is clear we can maybe go further. Soul or higher self sets up the trap of making abstraction and the chasing that. But I know what you mean dude. This has recently hit me like a sack of potatoes  xD

@Jack River oh !!! What do you mean???? and do you know about Vipasna??? i was looking for some answers

?IngitScooby ?

6 hours ago, Ingit said:

oh !!! What do you mean

I just look at the fact that is actually observable in myself. Soul talk or true self is to escape the fact. You see what I mean dude? 

I dknt know what vipasna is? 

Edited by Jack River

@Jack River which fact are you talking about... Some times mind makes up the games which are totally false....

?IngitScooby ?

10 hours ago, Ingit said:

@Jack River which fact are you talking about... Some times mind makes up the games which are totally false....

I know what you mean. That why I watch that movement carefully. But I dont know about soul or whatever. And I am aware that thought gets a sense of security from that idea. An illusion at work. 

5 minutes ago, Jack River said:

I know what you mean. That why I watch that movement carefully. But I dont know about soul or whatever. And I am aware that thought gets a sense of security from that idea. An illusion at work. 

Ideas-abstractions-conclusions, which derive from experience-knowledge-memory (i.e. bias-prejudice), fueling the thought-self loop.

1 hour ago, robdl said:

Ideas-abstractions-conclusions, which derive from experience-knowledge-memory (i.e. bias-prejudice), fueling the thought-self loop.

Fosho! 

clinging to our ideas or bias because it makes us feel better or more safe psychologically. And that causes more and more illusions. And we get caught in them. Cling to the illusion. Then we create more. xD

Edited by Jack River

9 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Fosho! 

clinging to our ideas or bias because it makes us feel better or more safe psychologically. And that causes more and more illusions. And we get caught in them. Cling to the illusion. Then we create more. xD

Yeah, and the "I"/self itself is made out of ideas/memory/knowledge/bias, so it's ideas-bias clinging-reacting within/to its own movement.  The "observer" (ideas-bias) is the observed (ideas-bias). Same movement.

2 minutes ago, robdl said:

Yeah, and the "I"/self itself is made out of ideas/memory/knowledge/bias, so it's ideas-bias clinging-reacting within/to its own movement.  The "observer" (ideas-bias) is the observed (ideas-bias). Same movement.

Nice man! 

Yeah, and fear reacting to fear because it thinks it is separate from fear. Its really all coming together dude????

Edited by Jack River

3 hours ago, Jack River said:

Owh! So You mean that Like I’m thinking about my soul so that makes my EGO or thought a sense of security and I gets caught up in that loop??? Is that what you are trying to say? So Soul is nothing real so what is real then... ONLY awareness I guess, but the pure awareness is soul I think.. 

?IngitScooby ?

24 minutes ago, Ingit said:

Owh! So You mean that Like I’m thinking about my soul so that makes my EGO or thought a sense of security and I gets caught up in that loop??? Is that what you are trying to say? So Soul is nothing real so what is real then... ONLY awareness I guess, but the pure awareness is soul I think.. 

I did the same thing you are doing without realizing it.:). I wouldn't worry about what is real or not yet. If you don’t even see that fear or this trying to feel more psychologically secure as it arises in experience you will not be able to know what is real or not. I went into this deep with @Faceless. To start with you just watch the movement of fear or this constant trying to make ourselves feel better by attaching to certain ideas or concepts like soul. So we just watch this movement to always look for psychological security in our thinking. Just be aware of that. So don’t worry about the content of thought and if it is real or not real, but watch the movement of fear trying to make itself feel better. Watch this all day. The real and not real reveal itself when we are honest in observing. Anyway this is what I do daily. It has changed my life. Also you will be abele to understand what @robdl just said by doing this. Hope this helps brah??:D??

Edited by Jack River

That fear or “the me” will believe in concepts to try and escape that fear. So to give into that will feed the loop as @robdl stated above will feed fear and that in turn feeds the ego or more fear. 

Edited by Jack River

4 minutes ago, Jack River said:

That fear will believe in concepts to try and escape that fear. So to give into that will feed the loop as @robdl stated above will feed fear and that in turn feeds the ego or more fear. 

F.E.A.R. = False Evidence Appearing Real.

??

Grace

Just now, MiracleMan said:

F.E.A.R. = False Evidence Appearing Real.

??

That’s right dude??:D??

54 minutes ago, Jack River said:

To start with you just watch the movement of fear or this constant trying to make ourselves feel better by attaching to certain ideas or concepts like soul. So we just watch this movement to always look for psychological security in our thinking. Just be aware of that. So don’t worry about the content of thought and if it is real or not real, but watch the movement of fear trying to make itself feel better. Watch this all day. The real and not real reveal itself when we are honest in observing. 

Wow, The thing you mentioned here is now making me into loops of thinking that how I am securing and feeding my fear... literally I have been doing it from much time,, will read or think like like something securing my fear and then I would feel a temporary relief,..! I’m getting what. You are tryin to say me... now let me find out myself... I have been tricking myself and feeding my own fear with a temporary tryin of making myself feel better.

?IngitScooby ?

2 hours ago, Jack River said:

I did the same thing you are doing without realizing it.:). I wouldn't worry about what is real or not yet. If you don’t even see that fear or this trying to feel more psychologically secure as it arises in experience you will not be able to know what is real or not. I went into this deep with @Faceless. To start with you just watch the movement of fear or this constant trying to make ourselves feel better by attaching to certain ideas or concepts like soul. So we just watch this movement to always look for psychological security in our thinking. Just be aware of that. So don’t worry about the content of thought and if it is real or not real, but watch the movement of fear trying to make itself feel better. Watch this all day. The real and not real reveal itself when we are honest in observing. Anyway this is what I do daily. It has changed my life. Also you will be abele to understand what @robdl just said by doing this. Hope this helps brah??:D??

Now the question is how to look at fear? What is the quality of the observation of it?

@Ingit I just watch fear. You will notice that there will be this strong desire to choose what you observe or that you will try to control your what observe. This is what @robdl is referring to about quality of observation I think. Just watching fear without action on its own is a miracle. If you are still trying to control fear then deep down you still think you are seperate from fear. Anyway just watch the fear dude

21 minutes ago, Jack River said:

@Ingit I just watch fear. You will notice that there will be this strong desire to choose what you observe or that you will try to control your what observe. This is what @robdl is referring to about quality of observation I think. Just watching fear without action on its own is a miracle. If you are still trying to control fear then deep down you still think you are seperate from fear. Anyway just watch the fear dude

Yeah, to observe for observation’s sake. With no motive, or desire to control/deny it. Choiceless, alert passivity.  Awareness empty of the driving influence of the “me”.

So there is no focus on fear necessarily as focus suggests a motive/desire. Whole attention to all that is passing in thought/sensation, which may include fear.

46 minutes ago, robdl said:

Yeah, to observe for observation’s sake. With no motive, or desire to control/deny it. Choiceless, alert passivity.  Awareness empty of the driving influence of the “me”.

So there is no focus on fear necessarily as focus suggests a motive/desire. Whole attention to all that is passing in thought/sensation, which may include fear.

Right:). Cool thing is when this desire to control comes up we can see that is also fear moving as well. You would think fear is a every now and then thing. But if observed it is present but we just don’t see it. 

Edited by Jack River