Ingit

Disidentifying

177 posts in this topic

Even if there’s an initial breakthrough or direct insight, there still may be potential ego/thought traps lurking that we need to be mindful of, which is why this forum can be helpful - to be in communication so that we can see-understand-avoid some of these traps.

If I would have started with fear or thought first knstead of always escaping and feeding the loop, I would have been free along time ago. This is why I’m glad I just watched-watch the movement of thought instead reacting.

Edited by Jack River

4 minutes ago, Jack River said:

If I would have started with fear or thought first knstead of always escaping and feeding the loop, I would have been free along time ago. This is why I’m glad I just watched-watch the movement of thought instead reacting.

Exactly. To not seek-escape but to bring passive awareness to the entire nature of this quality of thinking.

From what I see in this thread this morning, fear has fed itself. 

3 minutes ago, robdl said:

Exactly. To not seek-escape but to bring passive awareness to the entire nature of this quality of thinking.

Yep. Changed my life. Psychological freedom which means to understand this fear and it’s subtly. And then there is awareness to fear. As faceless puts it, if we don’t see danger, we walk right into it. That is totally true dudes 

Edited by Jack River

If we are not aware of subtle fear, we don’t know when there is this seeking. 

1 minute ago, Jack River said:

Yep. Changed my life. Psychological freedom which means to understand this fear and it’s subtly. And then there is awareness to fear. As faceless puts it, if we don’t see danger, we walk right into it. That is totally true dudes 

Yeah, psychological freedom meaning to not try to understand fear from the vantage point of self (which is fear itself), but holistic understanding of it, which comes from unconditioned observation, free of the driving influence of memory-experience-knowledge, which is what constitutes the “me.”

3 minutes ago, robdl said:

Yeah, psychological freedom meaning to not try to understand fear from the vantage point of self (which is fear itself), but holistic understanding of it, which comes from unconditioned observation, free of the driving influence of memory-experience-knowledge, which is what constitutes the “me.”

That’s it brah !! 

You put it so perfect man:D

29 minutes ago, Jack River said:

If we are not aware of subtle fear, we don’t know when there is this seeking. 

29 minutes ago, robdl said:

Indeed. From what I have seen many are led around by fear, and are unaware of that fact. Fear will manifest itself as other then fear,(disguise itself). Fear is extremely sneaky, cunning, and elusive:ph34r:

Edited by Faceless

3 minutes ago, Feel Good said:

But you have to keep it up all the time.

You don’t do anything, that’s the beauty of it my friend. 

It will come together. ??

Edited by Faceless

2 minutes ago, Feel Good said:

That's a play on words. There is a lot involved in your way of doing this. I bet I can find someone more experienced to teach me

Dependence leads to fear. That’s the point. You will see. Freedom first friend. It’s a great idea be free to discuss this with others as well. It’s great that you are willing to talk to others. Again good luck:)

7 minutes ago, Feel Good said:

Development of thot.

Not developing, holistic understanding. 

7 minutes ago, Feel Good said:

Not sure what that is, sounds like hard work to me. 

Plus having to go through hours of your and robdl posts.  Mind numbing 

The funny thing is it only takes as long as fear continues to influence observation. This was fairly simply to me. But I ended this psychological pursuit first, then the holistic understanding and awareness followed and was simple. To me it’s not work, but it does take all ones energy. To me this is all an art. I never came into this with a goal. That implies fear, attachment, reaction.

Do what you want my friend, but I have no doubt you will see what I mean. You have to find out for yourself. I wish you the best as well. 

Edited by Faceless

4 minutes ago, Feel Good said:

You want dependence. You encourage it in the people here. To follow your posts and stay in "relationship " with you.

I want to live my life, not be chained to a forum arguing with the who chit of the world :)

I agree 1000% :D

relationship with the movement of thought-self-fear, and the relationship with others is the best teacher. 

If we are willing to stay with what is and not evade the fact in ourselves, (as in self image and its projections), then there is actual relationship. Same goes with relationship with others. As long as we form this self image, we project that onto relationship, therefore there is no relationship. It is resistance to commune with what is. Goes for inward relationship with ourselves, and others as well. Relationship reveals what is true, but unless there is freedom without this reaction, that ‘revealing’ will be overlooked, dismissed, distorted. 

Edited by Faceless

19 minutes ago, Feel Good said:

You got a lot of ideas we should live up to . Development of thot. Not sure what that is, sounds like hard work to me. 

Plus having to go through hours of your and robdl posts.  Mind numbing 

No argument here xD

3 minutes ago, Feel Good said:

@Faceless you edited out "do what you want' 

You're dependent on me aren't you? I can smell it 

I’m not sure I follow, friend. 

HELLO EVERYBODY, I don’t know what is going on my post... but whatsoever is out of my understanding cuz you seem to be all Highly developed cuz I’m not able to understand what is going on with @Feel Good. @who chit... I read one of the comments saying That Self Development is nothing... Are you making me feel what???? I’m a beginner in such things and you seems to be I don’t know what ! ?

?IngitScooby ?