now is forever

random jungle noise

1,120 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, now is forever said:

i don’t get what you are referring to. i‘m just sitting in this massiv ? full of shit and don’t know where i have lost my poppins bag. because in it there would have been a ladder.

I thought that we were talking about victim mentality and being a predator.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

On 7.11.2018 at 3:11 PM, tsuki said:

I thought that we were talking about victim mentality and being a predator.

i‘m not an active predator - maybe by letting them stand in the rain flying away with my umbrella. i’ve always just stepped out of the way or disappeared - i can’t attack (that’s actually not true, i attack when feeling attacked or want to protect something) but i can’t  stay mad for long or carry something around to hold it up again later. but yes some feelings get stuck in the heart after some time - and then topics reappear- they don’t disappear just through crying.

Edited by now is forever

if i look at that picture again:

image.jpg i would say i sit stuck in number three combined with number six - having to return to number one again while thinking succeeding in these would have been a huge part of number 12.

that’s where i got stuck not what i am:

4FB6E490-711D-4B1E-94ED-BB26389B79DE.jpeg

Edited by now is forever

love this song particularly the refrain. without that how can any relationship work over time.

Edited by now is forever

changing the topic - wanted to post this  too. i especially like their apple.

somebody once told me

the world is gona roll me

i ain’t the sharpest tool in the shit.

she was looking kind of dumb

with a finger and a thumb

in the shape of an L

on her forehead.

Edited by now is forever

maybe i‘m at the point to reflect the way after it’s walked - the karma cat is a predator, too. 

when we are hurt it’s often just too difficult to see that.

thanks

Edited by now is forever

so what is the karma cat? the karma cat is about the footprints we leave on the world. the karma cat is about backlashing into addictions or unhealthy behavior. the karma cat is about harvesting the fruits of the seeds we‘ve planted. the karma cat is partly our subconciousness and partly the outside world. the karma cat is where actions and thoughts and happenings come together and build new momentum. the cat can hit back very hard and fast or can purr you into elysium.

karma is everywhere and we interact with karma of others and integrate it to some extend if we want it or not.

for me karma is part of the spirit of a person but it is nothing unchangeable and nothing completely predicted. we are what we are because we are who we are. and we might not become everything we want to be but we can aim into a direction. and we can become different from what we thought we would be ( we can be in a way where it feels good and a way where it doesn’t )

it‘s all about changing directions.

this is not about lions even though they might have karma, too.

Edited by now is forever

if controll is part of karma, i try to be not a controller by trying to be a manipulator instead. the term sounds bad but can be seen in different light when we realize - there is no way in not leaving footprints - karma will always get back at you even if it’s just for being - so there must be a way to interact with the world without producing controller karma.

and it might be helpful to understand why bodhisattvas and hindu gods have more than one hand - because they are manipulaters, too . (instead of controllers)

because my manipulation was mostly about manipulating my physical sourrounding (i‘m not really a mind manipulater, especially not a will manipulater but i tried to manipulate myself, now i have better tools )

so because of that i have always thought it was about having your hands everywhere in your sourrounding - but now i get, it’s about holding the right tools.

and that is: holding the right tools to manipulate your mind into holding the right tools and holding the tools right. 

i learned that because my juggling method didn’t work out - i have to relearn juggling now. differently.

that‘s the only ladder i have at the moment. and i also brought a lantern.

thank you @Zweistein and @tsuki and thanks to the cat.

Edited by now is forever

1 hour ago, now is forever said:

if controll is part of karma, i try to be not a controller by trying to be a manipulator instead. the term sounds bad but can be seen in different light when we realize - there is no way in not leaving footprints - karma will always get back at you even if it’s just for being - so there must be a way to interact with the world without producing controller karma.

I tend to think of it in terms of artistry of life. We are who we are because of who we are.
We all get some materials to work with, come to a certain family, in a certain country with a certain body and a certain temperament.
We may think that some things are useful and some are a burden, but ultimately - they are the raw materials for your artistry.
Every artist needs raw materials, even if, at the moment, your art is digging a hole on a construction site.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki yes that’s another perspective - manipulation for me is artistry, if i manipulate a cup into being what is it other than art, shaping the cup. but you can’t shape the cup without learning to use your tools.

i use the term manipulation therefore as a neutral term - you can shape everything differently, it is about shaping it the way you can like it and still drink from it.

and if you can make a cup out of mud you can make it out of a lot of material. even the poisoning ones. the artist can only shape him/herself.

am i digging a hole? or are you digging holes? as long it is not a graveyard to hide corpses away into! (that’s actually a metaphor from a really horrible real life story) 

so better bringing light to the construction site.;)

might be a lion‘s den or a corps hideout.

Edited by now is forever

@tsuki do you know these lamps people put on their head to walk into a cave. i try to get one like that here. maybe it’s the kind of predator i am.

Edited by now is forever

@tsuki xD how pretty... but it’s not deep sea diving at the moment.

if i wanted to look more pretty maybe i was a predator like that:

B423D898-1B48-43A0-9CBA-A7496F150CF1.jpeg

Edited by now is forever

@tsuki this would be a dream:

A04DA204-3A1A-4059-B03F-C4EDBCE4E112.jpeg so maybe it’s really about how the others want to see us and how we want to see others.

maybe i am a blind ugly preditor with a light on my forehead. maybe i got the picture not right.

and maybe i always want to look pretty even while dying.

Edited by now is forever

@Zweistein thank you :x 

you manage the water very well ? some drops of saltwater can’t be bad for plants ?  can they.

Edited by now is forever

43 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Don't we all look like that if we dare to look closely? 
Can we be at peace with it though - that's the question, isn't it?

@Zweistein the problem is with those kind of eyes you can’t see anything in the mirror. 

in the end that’s the biggest problem with the mirror you can see anything else but yourself clearly.

i’m sure it preserves us from seeing our own ugliness. always hunting for being seen in a better light trying to make us look better than we do in the end just for our own eyes, to keep a facade of ourselfs after we have bleeded out for something.

that’s a negative spiral. and i guess a seekers shadow.

gnothi seauton was written at the oracles entrance. what a massive joke that was. and at the same time the wisest words ever.

Edited by now is forever