now is forever

random jungle noise

1,120 posts in this topic

@tsuki mhh the getting cosy in weird may be the problem though xD sometimes in general.

don‘t want to bitch about a language. it’s certainly nice if spoken well - and then even creating new sentences and words to describe something or finding answers to questions, i won’t question that.

and yeah of course without it would we even communicate here...

i just feel more like a problem solver than a linguist O.o

and i don’t speak math very well. 1011100 i don’t even know what i‘m talking about.

16 minutes ago, now is forever said:

i just feel more like a problem solver than a linguist O.o
and i don’t speak math very well. 1011100 i don’t even know what i‘m talking about.

Yeah, me too. At some point in my life, the concept of language became a problem to me, so I started studying it.
It all turned out to be a misconception in the end. Language is fundamentally just another way to move.
We can either make sounds (or squiggly lines) that we both like, or dislike. Attract or repel each other.

My agenda here is simply to encourage you to not be afraid of mathematics.
It's a cool thing and it takes a lot of creativity to use it in everyday situations.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki :) do i seem to be afraid of anything? i mean i don’t really like to work at the circular saw. so the problem is more the avoidance of the uncomfortable. so maybe it’s just a little about the avoidance of a tool we don’t know really how to use it without loosing a thumb. ?

Edited by now is forever

11 minutes ago, now is forever said:

so maybe it’s just a little about the avoidance of a tool we don’t know really how to use it without loosing a thumb.

And how is that different from fear? ;).
Aaaand, I'm done. Not pushing you anymore! Sorry!

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

mhh avoidance and fear are different forms of the same medal - real fear is usually operating us into decisionmaking. avoidance is if we are sick of being operated. it usually results into finding a way of doing things differently.

19 minutes ago, now is forever said:

real fear is usually operating us into decisionmaking. avoidance is if we are sick of being operated.

So, avoidance is fear of being manipulated ;).
Resistance, resistance... It's okay. You may have more important things to do with your time.

Edited by tsuki

9 minutes ago, tsuki said:

Resistance, resistance... It's okay. You may have more important things to do with your time.

? what are you referring to? it’s really very difficult to decide what’s the most important to do, if everything seems similarly important - i mean if you avoid any fear operator (having learned to work with fear operators).

in the end the most important is to get aware of what is, isn’t it - but most of the time we don’t know where to start with the search.

Edited by now is forever

I'm pushing you again.

@tsuki are you still thinking about calligraphy? i mean the circular ink dissolving movement?

i saw some nice caligraphy today. i even found a better avatar for you:ph34r:

Edited by now is forever

@now is forever Show it!

How about this?

IMG_20181127_092112558.jpg

@tsuki hmmm what is written on it? one to rule them all?

i’m not sure what you are referring to - but maybe if you would put that as your avatar, people could misinterprete it.

Edited by now is forever

4 minutes ago, now is forever said:

hmmm what is written on it?

Nothing 9_9.

@tsuki ok, another riddle. hope i didn’t overstep boundaries, was not my intention!

or did you want to say, that you might be none but you have one, so maybe it would be better to show that?

maybe i was playing with symbols too much.

Edited by now is forever

saw another caligraphy, i really really liked because it’s sticking so much out from other enso‘s

62FC5E98-3C1D-4BB0-B45F-4EE1465502A8.jpeg

i see so much more these days after understanding more of the inherent thought/no thought behind it. i mean they get more and more narratively connected, or maybe slightly recontextualized would describe it better.

Edited by now is forever

did i mention they both where by yamada mumon? but there was another one that really struck me, no artist mentioned, unfortunately.

1B2E7F23-B2E6-4973-BCEF-DA544C2E31F7.jpeg

half asleep and half awake, i must say: it really seems to be all about interspongeousness and if we are able to name little men dancing around fires in forrests. 

(wisdom of the day)

edit one day later: just researched the meaning of mu and found out it meant originally: „many people in the forest“O.o

more edit: and it’s getting weirder, later the sign developed into a „shamanic dancer”.

and now it is composed of “kinematic object” “over fire”.

Edited by now is forever

trying to reflect about the ten oxherding pictures it again seems like a heroes journey - not directly a heroins journey. well maybe it partially has become a heroins journey to herd the ox as well, and certainly can be fun, but i‘m not yet sure if it is a complete natural way to female samadhi.

as the ox seems to have attributes of the minotaur and in this more masculine aspects. so it might be that it would look slightly different for a female. - but then again, maybe not.

it somehow also seems to be a description on how to start a business.... weird.

(its a reflection on the pictures alone)

edit: think it goes for women too. but then the ox might be a cow. well it could be also an ox but then it could be a cow for guys, too. just thought about it. 

it‘s getting more amazing the longer i look.

Edited by now is forever