Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SoonHei

a Question about "End of all Questions"

39 posts in this topic

when one reaches breakthrough or has an awakening, what does it mean that it is the end of all questions ?

is that what is meant by God being all-knowing? all-knowing such that there are no questions left to be asked and all is understood?

and secondly, does one who reaches this God consciousness level or simply put - (as there is no "one" who reaches the level)  from a God Consciousness level, is past, present, future seen all at once in the sense that it is known what will/has happened/happening , somehow all magically simultaneously?

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

Yes. It is supposed to be the destruction of Mind (mananasha) according to Ramana Maharshi.

The entity that seems to separate itself from reality and question it, that's the thing that dies or is discovered as non existent.

EDIT: About past, present, future all these as seen as construction of mind. There is only this eternal now and nothing else. Time is happening in this eternal now

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Your picture if God is totally amazing :) 

Self realization is to know who you are and thus the questions about it stops. You know the universe as a changing phenomena and you can never find yourself in it. Being is the next step. Be as you are. You don’t need questions to be who you are. 

51 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

when one reaches breakthrough or has an awakening, what does it mean that it is the end of all questions ?

@SoonHei There is a level of conscious awareness where all questions cease because the questioner ceases to exist.

Only the identity of a separate self has questions.

30 minutes ago, Preetom said:

About past, present, future all these as seen as construction of mind.

@Preetom about this. i can see this now in my experience... not the full 100% realization but i understand what is being said / pointed to here...

But if one has the realization that past/present/future is just illusion... is that just it?

so even from the God-consciousness view, there is no "knowing" of what the future holds? or what's yet to come?

again, i get that it's all illusory, but we still move thru the eternal now into the 'future' 

so even God does not know what will happen in the 'future' ? 

Love Is The Answer

Just now, cetus56 said:

There is a level of conscious awareness where all questions cease because the questioner ceases to exist.

oh

so it doesn't mean the end of all questions because one now has incredible knowledge? or is that another aspect of it?

for example, i have read many trip reports and people often say they understood 1000s upon 1000s of various things each passing second and then it became so much that they felt mind would explode... so those concepts/questions which are understood - those are all while the "questioner" is still seen to exist?

Love Is The Answer

@SoonHei I've heard stories of that too. People often refer to it as "downloads". Never had a direct experiance of that. What i'm referring to is the transcendence of all phenomenal knowledge and therefore all questions cease.

@cetus56 yes. the transcendence of the phenomenal world is the ultimate indeed.

and yeah, those downloads, although illusory in the grand scheme of things, sound like a lot of fun and profound knowledge

thanks for the answers @cetus56

Love Is The Answer

@SoonHei You mentioning the trip reports. Just a hunch but you may want to search "microtubules". I have a feeling these experiences may be drawing from or connecting with latent information from within the DNA/ cellular structure, ect. Again-just a hunch.

wow. just did a quick google search. that stuff looks complex as heck

complex enough to house a vast amount of "downloadable consciousness information" 

that hunch of yours seems to have a correct heading I daresay  :) 

Love Is The Answer

The ego mind (thought-self) invokes problems or questions then seeks to answer/solve them, perpetuating itself (as the "questioner"/"problem solver", "I") in the process.   The seeking action of the mind for knowledge to problems/questions is thought seeking security in thought, which is like a self-feeding loop.  The mind looks to knowledge because the mind/thought IS knowledge; all thought is the known.

What the mind ultimately cares about is not answers to questions/problems, but to use questions/problems to perpetuate itself, aka perpetuate the "I"/"questioner."

Edited by robdl

4 minutes ago, robdl said:

What the mind ultimately cares about is not answers to questions/problems, but to use questions/problems to perpetuate itself.

Wow. That was very elegantly put.

My mind has just been fucked and fucked so, without a condom. Thank you for the impregnation of my mind.

I'll be quoting this and putting it on my Facebook :)

Can't say it'll fuck many other minds like it did mine, but Truth shall be posted even though the masses may not get it.

God Bless.

Love Is The Answer

Just now, SoonHei said:

My mind has just been fucked and fucked so, without a condom. Thank you for the impregnation of my mind.

I'll be quoting this and putting it on my Facebook :)

Can't say it'll fuck many other minds like it did mine, but Truth shall be posted even though the masses may not get it.

God Bless.

hehe, happy it resonated.

27 minutes ago, robdl said:

The ego mind (thought-self) invokes problems or questions then seeks to answer/solve them, perpetuating itself (as the "questioner"/"problem solver", "I") in the process.   The seeking action of the mind for knowledge to problems/questions is thought seeking security in thought, which is like a self-feeding loop.  The mind looks to knowledge because the mind/thought IS knowledge; all thought is the known.

What the mind ultimately cares about is not answers to questions/problems, but to use questions/problems to perpetuate itself, aka perpetuate the "I"/"questioner."

21 minutes ago, robdl said:

I agree totally! 

High quality post9_9

8 minutes ago, Jack River said:

I agree totally! 

High quality post9_9

I agree too! Spot on. 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@Jack River @SoonHei 

the mind is tricky, sneaky, it forgets and deceives itself — it can use gross forms of pleasure seeking to distract itself to self-perpetuate, or it can use subtle forms to distract itself like spiritual problems/questions. But it’s the same mechanism at play, either way. Whether one seeks pleasure or one seeks knowledge, it is thought seeking security in its own movement; pleasure and knowledge are made out of thought, after all. 

Seeking action is seeking action, regardless of the object sought. Seeking is a movement from what-is. This is the nature of mind; always in seeking and escaping (i.e. fear) (seeking and escaping being one and the same).

Edited by robdl

8 minutes ago, robdl said:

@Jack River @SoonHei 

the mind is tricky, sneaky, it forgets and deceives itself — it can use gross forms of pleasure seeking to distract itself to self-perpetuate, or it can use subtle forms to distract itself like spiritual problems/questions. But it’s the same mechanism at play, either way.

I feel ya. I see what is said here in myself. Your posts are great brah. You are one of my top three favorite posters. 

Looking forward to reading more B|

Edited by Jack River

1 minute ago, Jack River said:

I feel ya. I see what is said here in myself. Your posts are great brah. You are one of my top three favorite posters. 

Looking forward to reading more B|

I edited my last post to add a bit more 

10 minutes ago, robdl said:

@Jack River @SoonHei 

the mind is tricky, sneaky, it forgets and deceives itself — it can use gross forms of pleasure seeking to distract itself to self-perpetuate, or it can use subtle forms to distract itself like spiritual problems/questions. But it’s the same mechanism at play, either way. Whether one seeks pleasure or one seeks knowledge, it is thought seeking security in its own movement; pleasure and knowledge are made out of thought, after all. 

Seeking action is seeking action, regardless of the object sought. Seeking is a movement from what-is. This is the nature of mind; always in seeking and escaping (seeking and escaping being one and the same).

:D awesome!!!!

19 minutes ago, robdl said:

seeking and escaping being one and the same

was watching a Rupert Spira video yesterday and he mentioned something similar

that suffering and search for happiness is the exact same thing.

and it makes sense!

love the going full-circle of these concepts. 

Love Is The Answer