Charlotte

Somebody on this forum...

13 posts in this topic

There is somebody on this forum at the moment that needs our help. This person just needs some love from us all, they are going through an incredibly tough time at the moment and I was wondering if you could all pitch in and leave a picture/comment to support this person through their darkest hour. (they don't post threads).

? Thank you so much ?

I'll start... 

giphy (4).gif

Do what you can to move from the head to the heart, and accept the degree to which you can do this, right now. All is well. 

Choose an anonymous name, and start posting. It’s a breakthrough in it’s self. You’ll see. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Hello beautiful forum member, here is my words for you. In my eyes you are the wholeness and perfection of the grace and divinity of the oneness and love of the joy and bliss of the sunshine and rainbows and of the beauty, peace, and bright bright radiance that only an entire universe dedicated to love could begin to describe. I am saying this, because it's true.

You are worthy to be loved so much more than the people in your life give you. In every moment you deserve more love, and support not less.

Wishing you the best, it can only get better from here. You're at the right place. @Charlotte really cares about you, and all of us on this forum ☺️ 

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

FB_IMG_1465236372817.jpg

@Charlotte This is who you are. Don't ever forget this. 

16 hours ago, Charlotte said:

There is somebody on this forum at the moment that needs our help. This person just needs some love from us all, they are going through an incredibly tough time at the moment and I was wondering if you could all pitch in and leave a picture/comment to support this person through their darkest hour. (they don't post threads).

Tell the forum member this.

this made me tear up. thank you 

i need to do something like this as my life purpose...

i think being Green can prevent many suicides for other people

i know green kind of love isnt the truth or whatever but love really does heal and help

is it okay for me to message any one of you occasionally 

Edited by thehero

3 hours ago, Key Elements said:

This is who you are. Don't ever forget this. 

❤️❤️ Sending infinite love to you dear friend. 

Thank you all. 

1 hour ago, thehero said:

is it okay for me to message any one of you occasionally 

Of course ?

So glad it helped you too thehero. 

1 hour ago, thehero said:

i know green kind of love isnt the truth or whatever but love really does heal and help

What do you mean by this? 

Stare at this long enough, have a laugh. 

lel.jpg