Victor Mgazi

So what happens now?

79 posts in this topic

@Victor Mgazi It’s been a process for me. There are cracks in the self construct and glimpses of truth. Then the personality returns and there is no space. I return through the cracks into the present “what is” over and over. But my person can’t do it. Relax the person, let go and it may appear. 

@Mikael89

9 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Victor Mgazi It’s been a process for me. There are cracks in the self construct and glimpses of truth. Then the personality returns and there is no space. I return through the cracks into the present “what is” over and over. But my person can’t do it. Relax the person, let go and it may appear. 

I can relate to what you are saying and nowadays I don't even make attempts to return to that enlightenment. Meditating (doing nothing) is the best thing I could ever be when presented the time.

After the no self realization occurred, my will power passed away with it and now the river (stream) simply flows. 

It IS as it IS.

45 minutes ago, Victor Mgazi said:

It IS as it IS.

Indeed. 

1 hour ago, Victor Mgazi said:

After the no self realization occurred, my will power passed away with it and now the river (stream) simply flows. 

in a positive way? like happily being in the NOW and allowing all that occurs, no resistance?

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

7 hours ago, SoonHei said:

in a positive way? like happily being in the NOW and allowing all that occurs, no resistance?

The no self realization is the ending of all positive and negative, good and bad, happiness and sadness. From the i perspective yes this is great but from infinity there's just meaninglessness. 

The absolute (or God) doesn't resist or restrict or reject anything from being (existing), thus the absolute is or has unconditional love (which I believe is the only true kind) but keep in mind that everything being said here is from an i perspective, something that is passing (a finite within infinite) so don't take this as Truth. Finite cannot embody Infinity. 

Once the realization occurs, you will believe it yourself that in fact you have been in the present moment eternally and no other moment can exist independently from now. The good news is that there is nobody there to allow anything in the first place. Yes this may be a contradictory to what I said about God but like I said, the finite cannot embody the infinite so you will have to see for yourself what I'm talking about. 

There's nobody there to be happy or sad, happiness is just a simple phenomenon occurring in the present moment and independent from an experiencer. It just Is what it is and as it Is. 

Right now I'm just a voice in your head, be aware of that right now and I will cease to exist along with your head. Peace ✌ 

26 minutes ago, Victor Mgazi said:

Right now I'm just a voice in your head, be aware of that right now and I will cease to exist along with your head. Peace ✌ 

Hehe....Nice!!! :)

What is the head in this case? The veil of the time, as (the i) ??

i wrote this in another thread but it seems to relate to this topic.....

Present moment BE-ing, or not?

I am amazed how much this attempt of “staying present”, can actually very subtly be a reaction-response of the past, that is perpetually trying to control-project a certain particular type of future-destination-goal. 

How do we know when we are really present, or in this ‘state’ of “BE-ing”?? 

Do “we” know if we are Be-ing present?

Or is the “we”, (knower-known), a manifestation and expression, that actually indicates the absence of present BE-ing?

“We”, “the knower”, which is “the known”, or (the past), mechanically moves to project itself forward in time. If this movement in fact takes place, it implies that there is not actually a “present moment” or “state of BE-ing”, being actualized at all, or does it?

If there is any reaction-response of experience, knowledge, memory, or (time) as “the i”, being carried over into “the now”, could this “Living in the present” state of “BE-ing”, actually be a subtle form of living from the past, as a modified present, and projected future all simultaneously as a movement away from what is???

Is this an example of the self perpetuating loop of experience as the i, (time), that acts as a veil to timeless BE-ing.

Surprisingly this seems to go unnoticed. 

Quite interesting isn’t it? 

This has to do with this barrier to “the now” or timeless Be-ing. 

Have you noticed this as well? 

This is what I refer to as HEADLESSNESS. The ultimate creative happening. 

Edited by Faceless

11 hours ago, Faceless said:

We”, “the knower”, which is “the known”, or (the past), mechanically moves to project itself forward in time. If this movement in fact takes place, it implies that there is not actually a “present moment” or “state of BE-ing”, being actualized at all, or does it?

If there is any reaction-response of experience, knowledge, memory, or (time) as “the i”, being carried over into “the now”, could this “Living in the present” state of “BE-ing”, actually be a subtle form of living from the past, as a modified present, and projected future all simultaneously as a movement away from what is???

Wow!! 

So the past is always causing this blocked present now ? Or I am always in my own way to see to being in the now? 

Edited by Jack River

5 hours ago, Jack River said:

Wow!! 

So the past is always causing this blocked present now ? Or I am always in my own way to see to being in the now? 

Do you see it to be correct through your own observation? 

5 hours ago, Jack River said:

Wow!! 

The "I" is the past. 

5 minutes ago, Faceless said:

This is ultimately the crux of it.  We can share insights with one another as "pointers" but it may only be received at an intellectual level.  It has to be seen for oneself, and this "seeing" is not intellectual.

The intellect, which is thought, is partial.  And the ultimate seeing of this is unified, total.

Edited by robdl

2 minutes ago, Faceless said:

I think I do for sure. When I look at it I tend to get confused though. But I am really starting to get it I think. 

3 minutes ago, robdl said:

The "I" is the past. 

I think I had a little bit of a feeling about this. Recently an experience I had really seems to involve all this. 

I thijk I am really starting to get it:D

You two really have helped me with this. I am so grateful for your help. 

Your guys are RadB|

2 minutes ago, Jack River said:

I think I had a little bit of a feeling about this. Recently an experience I had really seems to involve all this. 

I thijk I am really starting to get it:D

Putting it in more concrete terms, the "I" is made out of thought, thought coming out of memory, knowledge, experience, desire, fear, etc. (all born of the past). The observer ("I") is the observed (accumulated memory, knowledge, etc. -- i.e. the past).

Edited by robdl

Just now, robdl said:

Putting it in more concrete terms, the "I" is made out of thought, thought coming out of memory, knowledge, experience, desire, fear, etc. (all born of the past). 

Fosho, I can see that now. So crazy man:S

17 hours ago, Faceless said:

8 minutes ago, robdl said:

Putting it in more concrete terms, the "I" is made out of thought, thought coming out of memory, knowledge, experience, desire, fear, etc. (all born of the past). The observer ("I") is the observed (accumulated memory, knowledge, etc. -- i.e. the past).

Where does memory occur?