Victor Mgazi

So what happens now?

79 posts in this topic

The enlightenment or realization occurred, now what? The ego is still a present phenomena so is there more enlightenment or anything else maybe? Just curious. 

speaking as a noob on this without having had my own awakening/enlightenment

i know that once you have had it. then you gotta start integrating it in your daily life and learn to live with this new perspective you have stumbled upon

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

24 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

i know that once you have had it. then you gotta start integrating it in your daily life and learn to live with this new perspective you have stumbled upon

Ultimate Freedom, is itself the action of integration(wholeness). 

When fear ends there is integration. 

Integration is not cultivated. If it is, there is not integration actually, but fear attempting to cultivate fragmentation and make that contradiction constructing mechanism whole. 

As an action of wholeness (truth in action) there is a sort of absence of perspective. A deep down rooted sense of emptiness ceases to indentify with any given “particular” perspective.

This truth in action tends to speak in and of itself , although it is reduced by the dualistic nature, and limited nature of the word. 

Edited by Faceless

@Victor Mgazi 

1 hour ago, Victor Mgazi said:

The enlightenment or realization occurred, now what? The ego is still a present phenomena so is there more enlightenment or anything else maybe? Just curious. 

Now nothing. Any movement to a future event or questions coming up is a movement coming from the mind 

Read this thread.

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/2328-mind-attacks-after-initial-seeing/#comment-22552

There are no actions to be taken now simply because there is no longer a doer (actor).

Sound is sound, scent is scent, taste is taste, sensation is sensation, light is light, thought is thought and ego is ego, words and words, etc. 

Is there more enlightenment or perhaps a ultimate awakening to await? 

Or can one leave the car now (no need for it)? 

When “the sacred” is, all this movement of time ceases. 

There will then be no more such questions. 

2 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

@Victor Mgazi 

Now nothing. Any movement to a future event or questions coming up is a movement coming from the mind 

Read this thread.

https://www.actualized.org/forum/topic/2328-mind-attacks-after-initial-seeing/#comment-22552

hey

i clicked the thread you posted and have a question about what's mentioned in the OP's post...

Second series of attacks involve your deepest programming and insecurities. Situations will present themselves to trigger what you cling to as a person. It will seem VERY real and frightening. This is where a guide is very important. Someone that can keep you steady and focused so that you don't give up. Different dynamics in the job area, family area, interpersonal relationships are beginning to manifest and everyone around you will try to pull you back into who they need you to be. 

I call such attacks HELL. They have a feeling about them that is so definitive, like a surgeon that cuts off parts of yourself. BTW, they will only cut parts of who you are not, of your own illusory construction. 

How to deal with such attacks. Usually during the first attacks of this type, you completely "lose it". You lose the seeing, the observer, the guide, the God and everything seems to go into a full panic mode. Body reacts in a myriad of ways - pains, aches, shaking, vomiting, trouble breathing, sharp knives, cold, hot, etc. Mind is going completely bonkers. If you can get in touch with the one that sees that and just let it happen, if you stop pushing it away, if you can fully feel the body's reactions, it will pass. 

so if a random or even a willed "glimpse of awakening" is had by me... it is inevitable that i have to go thru this path?

i think i have read that its quite rare that one is okay right after their awakening like in eckhart tolle's case and i am sure many others too.

his is where a guide is very important. Someone that can keep you steady and focused so that you don't give up.

so during this time, if i am unable to do my job, or even do / live out regular life among family or whatever... i am to drop all of that, lose my job, family or w/ever and not give up on what? fully awakening and integrating? and then after that moment has occured. then i can come back to them later ??

this all gets me to wonder and hope that i win the lottery or something so i can do this spirtual search without having to worry about paying bills at home cuz i will have money if no more job and family will be okay too.. money wise.. sure money aint everything.. but its real to me/them (for now that is) but yeah, that seems to be my impediment in this search.. :(

dont wanna bump into the dark night of the soul as it's called.. god help me for maybe trying to avoid it this way, i may call upon it even harder lol

naa. i got this. mind over matter.. but then again, easier said than done.. i have heard during that state, all of ur teachings etc start to crumble and u feel like u losing ur mind . 

i wont know here to turn to.. other than all of you here. i am in toronto, canada.. dunno any enligthended soul here to save me soul if that point comes

Love Is The Answer

What is still is . What is in motion is in motion. Nothing started and nothing is ending (cease). Questions are questions and answers are answers. 

@Faceless are you, I am I. Nothing ceases and nothing begins. 

23 minutes ago, Nahm said:

What was it?

What it was. 

No statement can represent it. Words are words and phenomenon is phenomenon. 

1+1 is not 2.  1+1 is 1+1 and 2 is 2. 

There is no meaning but the word meaning itself. Things are equal to what things are. Light is light and not image, image is image and not light. words are words 

Apologies for not having the ability to be the realization, I am merely words now, can you see that? 

What happens now is the question (phenomenon) after the enlightenment (phenomenon). 

@Victor Mgazi woah. that oddly makese sense

it gives understanding to the concept that "there is no meaning"

what is, just is

2+2 = 5 

that just is. there is no, right or wrong

so even 2+2 = 22 is okay

there is no meaning

lol this is liberating in a sense! from a student's point of view - imagine doing a test and writing the question as the answer :)

god bless

Love Is The Answer

Meaninglessness too is thought. All things are thoughts including the word itself. And what is is. 

14 hours ago, Victor Mgazi said:

After enlightenment, ego is completely transcended. The ego becomes apparent and realised as something that is completely made up. There is no enlightenment after enlightenment, enlightenment is complete and permanent. A glimpse cannot be called enlightenment.

So is there no ego after enlightenment? Not really

Ego is there, but there is no identification with it. It is realised as something that is being made up and plays out by itself.

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

Chop wood, carry water. That is your physical existence. But after enlightment, you are also beyond it. Everywhere you see Glory, everywhere you see Unity. The ego self is indeed transcended, altough the I still exists. 

17 hours ago, Victor Mgazi said:

You may have awakened to your true nature, but there are still things that you are ignorant of (like I am).

• You know what you are, but what is the other?
  • What is language?
  • What is thought?
  • What is understanding?
  • What is a 'what'?

Just like you can become directly aware of what you are, you can become directly aware of other things as well.
In a sense, the original awakening is something that lets you perceive things differently and this perception is something to be integrated with your everyday experience.
It's a work that will consume your whole life if you're into it. I am.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

14 hours ago, SoonHei said:

so if a random or even a willed "glimpse of awakening" is had by me... it is inevitable that i have to go thru this path?

Maybe you will maybe you won't. It's not inevitable just uncertain.

14 hours ago, SoonHei said:

naa. i got this. mind over matter.. but then again, easier said than done.. i have heard during that state, all of ur teachings etc start to crumble and u feel like u losing ur mind . 

No need to worry of this in advance. :)

@tsuki nothing appears hidden. 

There is no other. 

Language is thought. 

Thought is thought. 

Understanding is thought. 

What is - is thought. 

All questions is thought and all answers is thought. It's all too obvious now, you will be surprised how you missed it. 

The notion of existence is thought. There is no meaning here, even this statement is thought. 

51 minutes ago, Victor Mgazi said:

All questions is thought and all answers is thought. It's all too obvious now, you will be surprised how you missed it. 

The notion of existence is thought. There is no meaning here, even this statement is thought. 

@Victor Mgazi You have connected to the oneness and you know that everything is nothing. So did I.
I am not (only) the psychological person that arrived at oneness. The person keeps asking questions though.
The person arrived at oneness through various paths, but it is the same oneness it saw at the beginning.
Each path revealed the same thing, but from a different perspective. The psychological person had changed through all of these encounters.

There may be people that are simply content with enlightening and seeing the nature of everything.
I am not one of them. I did not seek enlightenment, enlightenment found me. I simply asked questions, which I still do.
I know the the answer to all questions, but asking them and seeking the path is what drives the psychological me.
I simply let it do its thing.

So yes, after enlightenment: chop wood, carry water.
What if chopping wood and carrying water is asking questions, though?

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2