Laymen

sense of time

13 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I got some glimses of mystical experiences recently. Just a few glimses but I can feel some strange things. I want to discuss with you guys. First, I became aware that I am living in a matrix and everything is predetermined as fucked. We have no control. We can become conscious of our actions though. Second, I've somehow lost my sense of time. To me, 8pm is just nothing different than 8am. I don't know why. 

That's fatalism. Perhaps, fatalism affects your sense of time.

Edited by CreamCat

1 hour ago, Laymen said:

Second, I've somehow lost my sense of time.

“And sware by Him that liveth for ever and ever, Who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things therein, and the sea, and the things which are therein, THAT THERE SHOULD BE TIME NO LONGER:” (Rev. 10:6, KJV)

Typical sign of awakening - time is an illusion, so it doesnt make sense to you anymore.

On 7/10/2018 at 11:46 AM, K VIL said:

hows your sleep schedule?

I still sleep as nothing changes. My experience didn't last long. My mind kicked in. My sleep got much better after those minor experiences

That’s funny. My very first post on this forum was also about time and the totally relative “experience” of it. 

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

Related to your time comment, I literally didn't know my own age until this week, I knew I was somewhere in my high twenties but wasn't sure which number and I never was bothered to work it out. As my birthday is upcoming, somebody said, you looking forward to turning 28, I was like "daaaaaamn! So that's how old I am" ? 

The only thing predetermined is you freewill, and most outcomes in your life. If you are God, and God is free, and is the creator; you too have his freewill and the same creativity; with less power. You are responsible for every word, action, and choice you make; but are not responsible for any outcomes :) When you constantly use your free will to choose love, it can seem like there is no freewill.

Time is an amazing phenomena. It is an illusion ultimately which is why we all perceive it so differently. I’ve heard masters live their lives in a state where time dosen’t exist for them, yet they still walk around and eat via the bodies intelligence!

Most importantly see for yourself whether this is predetermined or not✌️ 

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@Charlotte what is your diet and skin care routine? 

Edited by sarapr

Organic (as much as possible) fresh wholefoods only, no caffeine, no refined sugar, plenty of water (no soda/juices).

Skin care/hair care all natural organic products, essential oils.