luismatos

Solar Plexus Chakra Knot Tension

13 posts in this topic

Hello,

I've noticed this chronic tension/knot in the upper tip of my stomach (manipura/solar plexus chakra). I've been meditating nonstop for more than 1.5 years and i find that there still is a lot of repressed material there. This tension unables me to enjoy life because i'm always feeling a background anxiety and fatigue.

It's really overwhelming, does anyone know of something that could actually work??

Thanks, I'm feeling desesperated :/

Have you tried EFT? I heard that is effective in removing all sorts of blocks, pains, anxieties, fears, etc, also works with chakras. 

@luismatos

For the cleansing of the stomach, very deep breathing is needed. Learn Yoga, Pranayam, deep rhythmic breathing, catharsis.

First one has to connect the 1st chakra with the lungs, then the plexus go down on the right side in pace with the 1st and 4th. 

It is a matter of healing, in society we are taught to put the attention on the forehead (scar of Harry Potter), so the energy goes from the 2nd sacral into plexus up the lungs, throat, head and we forget about the legs.

Lord Voldemort is the sacral 2nd which in society we where blocked with up to the forehead. Now 2nd chakra has to go down, all the way down. 

Edited by Quanty

Maybe start chewing food?

Lol. Just kidding :D

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

3 hours ago, Quanty said:

First one has to connect the 1st chakra with the lungs, then the plexus go down on the right side in pace with the 1st and 4th. 

It is a matter of healing, in society we are taught to put the attention on the forehead (scar of Harry Potter), so the energy goes from the 2nd sacral into plexus up the lungs, throat, head and we forget about the legs.

Lord Voldemort is the sacral 2nd which in society we where blocked with up to the forehead. Now 2nd chakra has to go down, all the way down. 

Wat8.jpg

Quick fix solution (works for just a day or two and then repeat); 

Long term solution; 

Pain or tension in stomach / belly is related to emotional issues. Find the core of your issue, do innerwork / shadowwork, to solve your problem on the long term. 

honestly what has helped me is improving my eating habits,as soon as I improved my eating habits I experience healing and soothing the solar plexus chakra

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

23 hours ago, Quanty said:

You seem to know some deep shit, but nobody speaks your language.

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

1 hour ago, okulele said:

You seem to know some deep shit, but nobody speaks your language.

I noticed that too.

When you just drop truth at people, they respond as if a baboon threw shit at them. When the difference of consciousness is too great, it gets tricky to tell wisdom from trolling.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

The left-sided brainiacs out there are getting bored hahaha :) 

On 7/7/2018 at 6:04 PM, Arkandeus said:

honestly what has helped me is improving my eating habits,as soon as I improved my eating habits I experience healing and soothing the solar plexus chakra

FIsh & bananas? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

FIsh & bananas? 

:DHAHA:D

Bananas yes,fish no

I am adopting a vegetarian diet, I am raising it well

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!