Soulbass

I've made a chart to help with time management & priorities

15 posts in this topic

I made this to avoid non-sense activities, and focus on my #1 goal : 24/7 awareness & lucidity

I hope this will inspire you to do something similar in your life.

WEEKLY_01.png

About journaling, I'll carry an old camera powered with AA batteries to capture memories & dreamsigns. A picture is worth 100 words, and I want to focus on the experience more than saving records/writing... Something like this :

Edited by Soulbass

what program did you use to make that infographic? i want to make something similar 

@d0ornokey I used Illustrator CS3 portable & my cellphone for calculator (cross product). Any vector graphic editor, Inkscape is free. I mean the first version was on paper, I've sketched 6 sheets during the past few days before ending to the final result & then reported to Illustrator (in 10 minutes or so). I think paper is more effective.

Edited by Soulbass

=========== UPDATE ===========

SLEEP
33 %
8H / DAY

REM, LUCID DREAMING
        7 %
        1H30 / DAY

ADMINISTRATION, GROCERY STORE, LAUNDRY, BRUSHING MY TEETH...
10 %
2H30 / DAY

5 DAYS A WEEK : 3D ANIMATION
SATURDAY & SUNDAY : BOULDERING, EXPLORE THE CITY...

42 %
10H / DAY

KRIYA, MEDITATION, STRETCHING, WORKOUT, RUNNING, WALKING IN NATURE
10 %
2H30 / DAY

JOURNAL (DREAMS & PHOTOGRAPHY)
5 %
1H / DAY

AWARENESS & MINDFULNESS
        100 %
        24 / 7

DAILY2.png

Edited by Soulbass

That's an interesting way to manage your time and priorities @Soulbass . I have a sort of time division system, but I find myself more often not using it and going with the flow of the day. There have been times in my life where a structure was effective, but there are other time when I find that having a degree of freedom is effective.

I like that you keep a journal. I keep a journal too but mine is strictly words (no pictures, memorabilia, just thoughts and questions). It's a nice way to see how far I've gone or if I'm still circling around the same spot. Right now I'm focusing on building an understanding of how the mind works before I follow again a time division technique to manage my energy.

Cheers!

I review self-help courses to find out which ones are good and not good: propelyourwealth.com

@denydritz

I had a text journal in the past, but since I tend to get lost in thoughts, I want to focus more on emotions & being (finding a balance). I've made a breakdown :

======== 5 DAYS A WEEK ========

SLEEP, UNTIL 6 AM (SUNRISE, SUMMER)

JOURNAL "ZAPBOOK" (DREAMS)
KRIYA, MEDITATION, STRETCHING, WORKOUT, SHOWER, BRUSHING MY TEETH...

3D ANIMATION (5H)

[ONE MEAL A DAY]

3D ANIMATION (4H)

ADMINISTRATION, LAUNDRY, GROCERY STORE...
RUNNING, WALKING IN NATURE

PREPARE FOOD FOR TOMORROW

SLEEP, AT 10 PM (SUNSET, SUMMER)

======== SATURDAY & SUNDAY ========

SLEEP, UNTIL 6 AM (SUNRISE, SUMMER)

JOURNAL "ZAPBOOK" (DREAMS)
KRIYA, MEDITATION, STRETCHING, WORKOUT, SHOWER, BRUSHING MY TEETH...

ADMINISTRATION, LAUNDRY, GROCERY STORE...
JOURNAL "POWERSHOT A490" (PHOTOGRAPHY)  > Save & Video Editing

[ONE MEAL A DAY]

BOULDERING, EXPLORE THE CITY...
RUNNING, WALKING IN NATURE

PREPARE FOOD FOR TOMORROW

SLEEP, AT 10 PM (SUNSET, SUMMER)

Edited by Soulbass

Final update, now I stop posting about that shit :

DAILYYY.png

Wow.  That’s pretty cool.  You got yourself a nice model to try and fit into the systems of your life.  

You eat one time a day!?

How does that work?

Edited by JL

I love the idea of this. There is a few little things to understand first:

I had a daily timetable in the last couple of years of high school; and was just chasing my tail around. Because I created the timetable from an imaginary identity of a seperate self; my heart would find it rather artificial, leading to it becoming unsustainable :) 

Love says to me, “Hey, I know everything, I know the perfect action for you to take in every moment, stop planning, stop pretending there is a future, and just be present”. Everything happens in divine timing, you always receive the information you need in this moment to love, no need to keep track.

I know this form of surrender is scary, and understand a transition period is necessary but I wanted to plant a seed here, to foreshadow your enlightened future where time dosen’t exist.

Namaste. 

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️