Jonson

Is there objective reality without subjective perception?

14 posts in this topic

Is reality created by observation? 

I'm in this state where i question everything and i kinda see how everything is made up by the mind, even the fact that i am conscious of writing this. I am still thinking a lot about solipsism and sometimes i have worries about not knowing what i can base myself in. What should be the reference point from which to start. The fact that i need to survive? 

Whenever i want to start something i hate making mistakes and i always think about how i can make it perfect from all points of view and then i just don't do it cause it's too hard. 

How can i distinguish between objective reality and my subjective perception? 

Is there an objective something out there that can be changed or is it just the mind that constructs all reality? 

This post assumes that there must be multiple minds cause someone will perceive  it in order to respond.. Or am i just assuming that... And then my mind will continue to construct your response? 

4 minutes ago, Jonson said:

You can't. They are an interconnected phenomenon that influence each other.
Here's a link to my journal in which I explore this problem:

You may find the first post useful if you like to go into such things by yourself.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

what is, has always been and will always be

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

17 minutes ago, Jonson said:

@Jonson When you observe this this figure spinning (assuming that you do) which way in your observable reality is it spinning. Clockwise? Or counter clockwise?

0,,5693171,00.gif

58 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Jonson  clockwise

Edited by Jonson

@Jonson Clockwise. Not everyone will share the same experiance as you in their observation.

heeeyy i found the secret ... when u concentrate on the left foot when it's on the left part and imagine it turning to the left it turns to the left... and just the same for right ... i guess it has no actual direction ... u can define it ... and it turns the way u want .. lol :))))@cetus56

1 minute ago, Jonson said:

heeeyy i found the secret ... when u concentrate on the left foot when it's on the left part and imagine it turning to the left it turns to the left... and just the same for right ... i guess it has no actual direction ... u can define it ... and it turns the way u want .. lol :))))@cetus56

I still can't make it turn the other way

On 7/1/2018 at 1:52 PM, Jonson said:

I'm in this state where i question everything and i kinda see how everything is made up by the mind, even the fact that i am conscious of writing this. I am still thinking a lot about solipsism and sometimes i have worries about not knowing what i can base myself in. What should be the reference point from which to start. The fact that i need to survive? 

Whenever i want to start something i hate making mistakes and i always think about how i can make it perfect from all points of view and then i just don't do it cause it's too hard. 

Is there an objective something out there that can be changed or is it just the mind that constructs all reality? 

This post assumes that there must be multiple minds cause someone will perceive  it in order to respond.. Or am i just assuming that... And then my mind will continue to construct your response? 

You already have the answer, but fear that you'll somehow do wrong if you have no ideas to act upon, no anchors in reality. Is it a fact that you need to survive? And is it a fact that you need a fact to survive? Or are they just illusions of your mind that is still afraid to die ? Is there any problems that needs solving, when you no longer perceive them into existence?

And what other points of view are you trying to make it perfect by? From any point of view the only point of view to be concerned about not to concern about, is one's own.

Edited by WindInTheLeaf

There is no such thing as subjective perception. Ego appropriates the Absolute for itself, creating the illusion of subjective experience.

Without ego, subjective experiences becomes recontextualized into the Absolute.

Your experiences are not really yours. And they are not really experiences, but Being.

"But Leo! I'm having this experience right now! I'm seeing the world!" << No! That is ego! The universe is simply being. The universe is not happening "to you". This life is not yours! The universe is alive without you.

Without ego, what was always subjective becomes objective. Being has instant direct objective knowledge of itself via no mechanism -- DIRECTLY! Being is. Out of blind self-centeredness, the ego-mind mistakes Being for perception. It's like looking at clouds and always seeing rabbits instead of clouds because you're always looking for rabbits.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Jonson said:

@Jonson  Reality is a fluid situation from the point of the observer. In true reality nothing is happening.  Reality just "is".