Paradoxisabichoflive

Serious question about what are dreams/visions

10 posts in this topic

Hi. Can someone that realy have knowledge , can answer this question: what are dreams/visions? My case is that on many levels of my development my dreams are less rubish mess but more like one connected story in specific places. I was sceptic about it till i found out on web places that never heard or seen anything about them but when i went on google street view then i was like holly fuck! I had story that was plyed in city that i never seen and it looks exactly like in my dream... when dreams are connecting with reality then it makes me look for answer. I dived in web which is not helping realy much- i found out shits that makes it more fucked up. What are they? Am i having remote view of different realities or someones realities? Or are those messages from someone? How to know if this is real or artificial? Pleas help me with that im confused very much...

its real

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

From what I understand of Enlightenment/Truth/God. All there is is right Now. Space, time, the universe, you and everyone else is the dream of Infinite Consciousness, that is all happening only Now. Your awareness is you being this infinite consciousness. All you are is this awareness. So there is no such this as subconscious or unconscious, only consciousness. This dream that we call reality is ever changing and has a set of rules. When you are 'awake' that is what is happening in this dream Now. When you are 'asleep' and dreaming, that is what is happening within the consciousness Now. It's all the same thing (which is also nothing), it's ALL a dream. When you are 'asleep and dreaming', consciousness creates a whole universe with its own set of rules, just like when you are 'awake' consciousness creates a whole universe with its own set of rules. Only none of it actually exists. It's all a dream made up by Nothing. 

Now here is where it gets really trippy. If there is no time, all your memories, dreams, the whole universe, everything that has ever happen in your life, is all happening right Now. There is nothing else than Now. Try wrapping your head around that :) 

I don't know about dreams, but my life purpose manifested itself to me in a vision. That experience lead me to make complete 180 turn. Where did that vision came from? No clue, but I trusted it. 

Edited by martin_malin

Mind perspective of reality. 

You are questioning where to draw the line between dream and reality, and want someone to tell you how it is, but what if there is no line to be drawn between the two? You already have the answer, but the answer is too simple so you keep asking questions.

How do you tell the difference between someone who knows and someone who does not ? Would you not make that judgement on behalf of what you believe makes sense, and if this is so, then how can anyone tell you anything you do not already know? See, if someone gives you a reply that does not satisfy your idea of reality, you would not consider him to really have knowledge, but would consider him a fool. And if someone gives you a reply that sounds wise to you, you would believe to have come closer to the truth. But if wise and foolish are merely value judgments based on what you believe to know about the ups and downs of reality, how can you know that what you believe to be wise is not in fact foolish and what you believe to be foolish is not in fact wise? 

@Paradoxisabichoflive

According to Vadim Zeland, when you sleep your soul wanders in the infromation fields where all possible reality exists and it simply is never materialized. So you're exploring infinite realities which are as real as the one you're in except the fact they are not materialized.

On 7/15/2018 at 0:54 PM, Mikael89 said:

.The dream felt so real.. And also the thing about getting unconscious and waking up in this reality was special

Explore that. Do you do dream journaling or any kind of lucid dreaming practice? 

Dreams are dreams, normally they are working out more complex emotions that are tucked away during the day. A bit of anxiety about some bills, and in your dreams you might have craps walking around your feet on the beach. The symbolism in dreams is highly symbolic, if that makes sense, and the best way to interpret dreams is by the context and feelings.

On occasion, you might have a vivid dream, one that you can remember in detail, sometimes for years, these can be instructive dreams, possibly sources from beyond your immediate self.

Visions, from experience, can happen wide awake, like someone turned on a T.V. 18 inches in front of your face, they do not happen behind reality but rather override reality. 

It is possible a vision might attain full immersion but this was not my experience as I was still aware of where I was in my peripheral vision.

You might not always understand what you see and it is not always necessary because if the vision comes from a higher power perse, it will do what it is meant to do.

In dream interpretation, it helps to understand that you are every character in the dream, you ask "what does that person/object mean to me" and then they define themselves. A guidance exercise might be putting a pad and pen beside the bed, you will know its there, then just go to sleep every night,, if you wake up with a dream, write it down. These dream will be those you wake up to write, not necessarily those that ramble around in the morning. 

This is important, don't attach dreams to some self performance spiritually, it could be you are so dense that is the only way God could get it through your thick skull. 

Edited by Brent