Max_V

Why does everything need to end?

25 posts in this topic

It pains my heart so much. All the memories I have, every relationship I have with friends, family, loved ones will one day be gone. It will all vanish.

Reminiscing on old memories really touches me quite deep. It all feels so far away and disconnected. I cry about it a lot.

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

Everything and ends...and everything will also begin.

People forget that part.

Destruction and creation, infinite loop, forever.

Let yourself cry. As you cry your pains out - it will be easier to accept the vanishing.
Cry until you tire yourself enough to let everything vanish.

It was never yours to begin with. You are weeping over your own condition.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

The only truth we can all agree is Change. 

6 hours ago, Max_V said:

It pains my heart so much. All the memories I have, every relationship I have with friends, family, loved ones will one day be gone. It will all vanish.

Reminiscing on old memories really touches me quite deep. It all feels so far away and disconnected. I cry about it a lot.

@Max_V one of the central ideas in Buddhism is that not accepting impermanence causes suffering.

6 hours ago, Max_V said:

Hey Max, how r u?

Yeah its sad if you think about it. I tend to think about this sometimes,it makes me feel sooo so miserable ?

But what can ya do ? Nothing! 

People that once were important to you,are no longer in your life cause of their choice. Other people just die . 

There are so much in life that if you think about,will bring u to tears,but really, when you are present none of these really exist. ?

@Max_V  Be grateful for the memories you do have. Be grateful for being alive! Be grateful for being. Be grateful for your loved ones. Be grateful that your healthy to make new memories!

Don't dwell, what's the point? It's gone. Would be helpful if you could change your perspective on your memories... Also, remember, they are just a thought ?

@Charlotte I thought your avy was you holding a half cut banana. Humn. lol.

But its a monkey

"End" does not exist. Nothing ends, but everything changes.

Change is in the nature of reality and not accepting it/trying to go against reality is pointless and won't make you very fulfilled and happy with life.

Change is inevitable. Either flow with it or let it flow through you.

42 minutes ago, enlightened_soup said:

"End" does not exist. Nothing ends, but everything changes.

Change is in the nature of reality and not accepting it/trying to go against reality is pointless and won't make you very fulfilled and happy with life.

Change is inevitable. Either flow with it or let it flow through you.

End does exist. Things end and therefor change into new things. It so seamless though that it appears to not exist. 

But things don’t need to end, they just do. Things just happen. There isn’t a need or reason for it.

@Max_V Max you should try holding two perspectives at the same time and watching what happens. Every ending sucks but every ending is also the beginning of a new adventure. 

source: cook-greuter.com 

Thanks for the comments guys, I appreciate it.

Lately I've been working on opening my heart and being more close with myself. As a result I've been crying a lot and feeling very emotional. I guess this fear of change and losing touch with people and places I love has always been with me, but now it's showing up in my face ready to finally be recognised.

Upon my realisation that everything changes I've been having these words float through my mind

"Let life destroy me"

For some reason these words feel really comforting but sad at the same time. Like I can finally give in and surrender at everything that is happening and changing, but it really depresses me at the same time because I feel more confronted than ever with the fact that life is passing by fast and that everything I loved and hold close will be gone and forgotten one day.

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

I'm the same. Actualized.org made me this way for some reason. Before I listened to Leo's videos on enlightenment a few years ago, I never reminisced an cried so much. Usually I get triggered by music, if I hear some deep music it sends be into a bout of reminiscing and sadness.

@Max_V You know that it's not going to last for long, so why don't you make the most of it?

Enjoy it while it's still there, because when it finally goes, you'll regret not spending more time with it.

The regret of not doing something is greater than the pain of doing something.

''Life is eternal. Once you have it, you have it forever. Life knows no death. Life is not afraid of death. Once you know what life is, death disappears. If you are still afraid of death, know well – you have not known life yet.'' - Osho

@tentacion Interesting quote, thank you.

@enlightened_soup Almost found my life purpose. Hopefully this will help leave something of value behind for the world

In the depths of winter,

- Albert Camus

@Max_V Cry for the beauty of this moment, for it’s perfection. If you don’t see the perfection, try contemplating that it is all you, and the perfection is present in that it is so perfect, so convincing, that you are not realizing it’s all you. It does not get more perfect than being convinced by appearances of imperfection. This is quite a feat you’re pulling off Max. Nothing comes & goes. Look at this in front of you, it is impossible, yet look, there it is, right in front of you!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE