Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kieranperez

"The Jesus of Siberia"

10 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura that video just showed me just how much I'm still in stage orange. 

Did you guys see that? That was nuts... I definitely saw reactions within myself as well as judging.  

That's trippy. 

What color are you if you don't even care to watch that video?

Edited by Salvijus

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

What color are you if you don't even care to watch that video?

Blue... or red atleast you are orange or green to even care to that video and react triggered or react with acceptance it depends.. but if you don't care, blue or red.. 

It was okay, until it came to the part where the Woman was to be obedient to the Man. We are all equal unique expressions of divinity in physical form, and deserve no less to be respected as just that.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

5 hours ago, Solace said:

It was okay, until it came to the part where the Woman was to be obedient to the Man. We are all equal unique expressions of divinity in physical form, and deserve no less to be respected as just that.

In your opinion, not everyones. If you judge others by not agreeing, it tells you something about your state of developement. Not attacking or judging you personally here, just a general thought about spiral dynamics. I whole heartedly agree with you. 

@kieranperez I didn't like the video because the guy's just a straight up fraud, claiming to be Jesus. I don't think that disliking it is really a matter of being orange/blue. This former traffic cop may be highly conscious, but hes just starting a cult.

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

1 hour ago, lmfao said:

@kieranperez I didn't like the video because the guy's just a straight up fraud, claiming to be Jesus. I don't think that disliking it is really a matter of being orange/blue. This former traffic cop may be highly conscious, but hes just starting a cult.

Disliking is different from seeing things as they are, without attachment. 

Edited by molosku

Probably he attuned to Jesus's vibration. I did that in my early stages. But to remain there is vampirism, you can lose yourself in ideals, because one projects outside doing this. 

On 21/06/2018 at 5:50 AM, Solace said:

It really confused me. I had no problem with that and it made me wonder wether not having problem with that is like a litlle blue hidden in me.   

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@kieranperez   lol. seems to work for them pretty well. they live a relatively good life, and when it ceases to work, they'll cease to live that way. life just flows like that.