Saumaya

Can anyone explain the difference between stage yellow and stage turquoise?

31 posts in this topic

I dont quite understand the difference between stage yellow and stage turquoise in Spiral dynamics. They seem the same to me. Can anyone explain?

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

@Ether Its a model... i like to mentally masturbate... to models...supermodels...like really good ones...

Dont look at me! Look inside!

You should go off and do your own research on it and come back and tell us what you learned.  Take deeper-dives into things yourself.  Otherwise you’re gonna be one of those half-assers around.

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You should go off and do your own research on it and come back and tell us what you learned.  Take deeper-dives into things yourself.  Otherwise you’re gonna be one of those half-assers around.

I might just do that I guess

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

7 hours ago, Rilles said:

@Ether Its a model... i like to mentally masturbate... to models...supermodels...like really good ones...

Ok, I dont like to talk about sex. Dont speak to me about that

@Saumaya Yellow and Turquoise recognize value in everyone as beings and seek to improve the world. But yellow still wants self actualization, still wants enlightenment, while turquoise is in a state of surrender, and likely already enlightened. 

There’s a massive drop in selfishness from yellow shifting to turquoise. Because it’s often correlated with the actual death of the individual self.

or somethin like that.

Edited by Bobby

@Saumaya

Think of turquoise as the dark night of the soul. It's a middle way between understanding that your world is made up of purely arbitrary constructs and experiencing the freedom that comes with that knowing, and also still attempting to come up with ever more elaborate systems and maps to try to explain that experience. As soon as you create a story about the world and who you are you more or less immediately follow it with deconstructing it and this is followed by another attempt at making even more elaborate meaning. You could say Leo is there right now, he's trying still to conceptualize non dual experiences. 

Yellow has the power to author it's own reality but turquoise knows that even self authorship is a story and is beginning to see the pointlessness of self authorship. Turquoise is the first construct aware stage. Stage meaning it's an actual developmental milestone rather than just a bunch of experiences.  

Edited by White

source: cook-greuter.com 

On 2018-06-19 at 9:34 AM, Ether said:

Two words: Mental

MASTURBATION

Love you Ether! :D

But the others are right also, Love them too. The understanding and research behind spiral dynamics is rigorous. It tells us alot of human  conscios development. 

But it's good to have a "fuck all this concepts and mental masturbation, fuck that shit" beneath it all. 

You see what I mean? 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

56 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

Love you Ether! :D

But the others are right also, Love them too. The understanding and research behind spiral dynamics is rigorous. It tells us alot of human  conscios development. 

But it's good to have a "fuck all this concepts and mental masturbation, fuck that shit" beneath it all. 

You see what I mean? 

Yeah, but you want true developement? Stop focusing on labels and actually cease them. Live non-dual and teach others how to.

This is mental masturbation because you are not helping humanity evolve, you are just arguing in topics that are not related to that.

@Saumaya

Turquoise...System thinkers and holists, such as David Bohm, Rupert Sheldrake, Ken Wilber, James Lovelock and Pierre Teilhard de Chardin.   “Third eye” open, or working with “reality” seen, and realities unseen, synergy between forms and forces, “connected”; living in symbiosis with small systems & the biggest picture. 

http://spiraldynamicsintegral.nl/en/turquoise/

2CE2A87D-CD7A-428D-AD42-6D898163921E.jpeg

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Ether cant help humanity evolve unless we evolve first:) and that's what we're doing here. We should remove the speck from our own eye before attending to brothers eye:P

3 minutes ago, White said:

@Ether cant help humanity evolve unless we evolve first:) and that's what we're doing here. We should remove the speck from our own eye before attending to brothers eye:P

Yes but how is talking about if people is "green" or "red" is going to make you grow? That is labeling, people label each other with the names all the time.

You know the "nword"? Yeah, thats a label.

You know the word "fa*****"? Yeah, thats a label.

Grow yourself making you calmer, peaceful and loving with meditation, for example.

@Leo Gura

Hey leo, can you please do a video titled a rant against the rant against concepts? 

Thanks

:P

Edited by White

@Ether

I sense that you don't want to understand, and that anything I say at this point you might well defend against using your knowledge of what you have learned so far. Am I correct? Until you come to the point where you're willing to learn and listen and take in what's being said, there is not much point discussing it. This is not set in stone, but I don't see you're ready to let go of concepts and labels because you're dognatically defending against them. If you study development you will see for yourself that this is what's happening. I dont say this to criticise you, just to tell you my perspective 

Edited by White

18 minutes ago, White said:

@Leo Gura

Hey leo, can you please do a video titled a rant against the rant against concepts? 

Thanks

:P

Lol! 

Rant goes meta! ?

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

3 minutes ago, White said:

@Ether

I sense that you don't want to understand, and that anything I say at this point you might well defend against using your knowledge of what you have learned so far. Am I correct? Until you come to the point where you're willing to learn and listen and take in what's being said, there is not much point discussing it. This is not set in stone. 

I dont because this doesnt help anybody. Sure, its entertainment but dont fool yourself thinking you are making progress towards awakening.

@Ether This site is called Actualized, not awakening.com, there are numerous topics to discuss here, who said that Spiral Dynamics will make you enlightened, noone, its a model for bettering yourself and the planet and for understanding.

Edited by Rilles

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Ether Apparently, stop talking your meds and antidepressant was clearly not a good move. Spiral Dynamics is one of the best piece of knowledge there is about the human psyche. Stop attack people. 

You live in Portugal? Have you ever met Mooji? Or have you been to his place where he live and held his satsangs?

Isn't it so, yes or no?