Solace

Love is Peace

35 posts in this topic

An entry from my journal for the purpose of relaxing you:

What really relaxes me is my own voice. When I speak gently and softly to my heart I fall asleep or in a trance-like state.

I've seen the science behind this, and it is exciting. My brain wave state is lowering just by saying the most tender words to myself or others. In this state reality becomes like a liquid. I see energy vibrating and swirling around, and I feel apart of that energy.

Dear one. All is well, all is one. Focus on your heart. Be one with it. Love the world unconditionally, love the one as the world. Just be present in the flow of peace that overwhelms this reality. Dear one, you may not see it, but let me tell you, it's just your mind that makes it invisible, until you love the one within unconditionally. This is the heart of courage my love. Loving without feeling love, relaxing into it, to end your undeserved suffering. It is so simple darling, just love.

It lights a fire in me when I know that society is making people suffer through fear-mongering. Please see, that all fear is just an illusion, cause what you are so afraid of happening and what you want to happen will both never fulfill you. Love will. No job, career, lifestyle will fulfill you; only love. Often times our heart disguises itself as fear because that is the only time we give it attention. Once we love dear ones, fear disappears, as your heart finally knows you finally love it o matter how it feels. May this bring you peace, happiness, and deep relaxation.

Have you noticed dear ones how meditation does not fulfill you without love? Have you noticed that it dosen't matter what you do, or what the outcomes or life are; only how much you love.

"I'm sorry my inner child for not giving you the love, care, and hugs you deserved. I'm sorry for turning away when you misbehaved by being angry, or in pain. I know now that it dosen't matter what I feel, it dosen't matter what I think, it only matters how much I love you. I hereby love you, even if I don't feel love, cause no matter what I feel, you still deserve more love, not less. Now and forever. Amen."

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Thanks for sharing your journal entry, it's so positive and peaceful 

Sometimes i love all the world, sometimes it's hard to feel that but i know it's because i need to do more work 

Love, peace. My actual first name means Good Peace in english. 

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

Love is freedom and peace is a an expression of freedom. 

@Faceless If you stop the movement of thoughs, you will find that LOVE and PEACE are the very same. 

When the movement of thought stop, not only love and peace are the same but love, peace, truth and beauty are all four of them the very same.

But too see that you have to stop movements thoughts. 

Isn't is so, Yes or no? 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Oh, how tender :D 

Love is War, my friend, Harmony & Enlightenment. The unawakened does not know what love is, you are speaking about attachment and acceptance ;) 

Then you are enlightened if you know what love is, otherwise is just candy talk. 

When one speaks of peace, what do they mean? 

What does peace imply??

44 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

When the movement of thought stop, not only love and peace are the same but love, peace, truth and beauty are all four of them the very same.

If there is a chooser there is no peace. 

44 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

But too see that you have to stop movements thoughts. 

Isn't is so, Yes or no? 

Find out:)

Not thoughts, THOUGHT/SELF 

Edited by Faceless

29 minutes ago, Faceless said:

When one speaks of peace, what do they mean? 

What does peace imply??

Calmness mixed with serenity

@Ether

How does one come to this calmness? 

Have you done this? 

Was there a means? 

Edited by Faceless

@Faceless I havent attained inner peace but it comes from being totally present. I got this calmness tho, I took a bath and stayed present.

10 minutes ago, Ether said:

I havent attained inner peace but it comes from being totally present.

If there is a means “to attain” there can be no love. And if there is no love there can be no peace. 

Why does one employ the very mechanism that causes inner conflict to resolve that conflict??

Edited by Faceless

2 minutes ago, Faceless said:

If there is a means “to attain” there can be no love. And if there is no love there can be no peace. 

Yes, lets do nothing and hopefully peace will just come in our door step, came on faceless.

Just now, Ether said:

Yes, lets do nothing and hopefully peace will just come in our door step, came on faceless.

It’s up to you to understand. 

Why does one resist the necessity of understanding oneself??

There’s a tremendous difference between looking for an answer then understanding a problem...

explore into the problem

@Ether

What is the problem?

What causes inward conflict? 

Edited by Faceless

Just now, Faceless said:

@Ether

What is the problem?

Do you really think, peace for me, or for us, is just going to show up with no warning without any of us doing anything about it? Bruh. I did that for 12 years, my depression just got more severe