Dodo

Am I X or Am I Aware of X

54 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I'm not sure how to explore those things. 

Just be conscious of when I feel those things?

"I am that I am sums up the whole truth."

- Ramana Maharshi

Which is pure awareness of course.

Why don't you guys just say "Yes I am aware" instead of saying those complicated things?

Don’t worry about what who ever that person said. 

What is the nature of fear? How does it come about? 

Why do we seek answers instead of understanding problems? Is it we are always looking to escape?? 

Start with these questions. Be honest with yourself. All your answers are in your current field of consciousness. 

Thought is very useful in practical, functional areas. But in the psychological realm it has no place. :)

Maybe Tolle understands the nature of psychological time. He sees. But if you don’t understand psychological time you don’t.

Descriptions are never the described. 

Edited by Faceless

@Mikael89 Don't listening to Tolle, he will only delude you. 

You don't need mind/thoughs in any situation.  

NO mind is the most powerful and joyful state in ALL situations. 

Go find out for yourself and wake up! 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

2 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I also think that it's simple.

"If you observe awareness steadily, this awareness itself becomes the Guru that will reveal the Truth.”

- Ramana Maharshi

"Truth is pure awareness."

- Osho

Words! So true! 

Tnx.

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

8 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I also think that it's simple.

"If you observe awareness steadily, this awareness itself becomes the Guru that will reveal the Truth.”

- Ramana Maharshi

"Truth is pure awareness."

- Osho

But we have to be able to understand when thought is not transcending it’s own limits. That’s where Illusion/deception arises. 

If we cannot identify when thought attributes to itself an independent exsistence then we get caught in delusion. 

The movement of thought must be understood. Otherwise self deception is  imminent. 

Edited by Faceless

1 minute ago, Mikael89 said:

It sounds like you are not accepting thought, isn't that kinda dualistic.

Not accepting thought is a movement of thought. 

Both, and neither! Experience it for yo self through heart-centered awareness or just being the empty space around and inside you.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Only when the whole of thought is understood/seen can whole intelligence act to correct the part “thought” 

Without truth thought will remain in disorder. 

Thought “the part” can never do anything about “the whole” which is truth.

Only “the whole” truth, can put order in thought “the part” 

And the whole of thought is located in the heart :)

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

3 minutes ago, Solace said:

Experience

But Experience is time/thought :)

Experience and the nature of illusion must be understood to see this. 

You can experience reality without thoughts as a higher form of living. Time is necessary for duality be compared to duality so that it is possible for ourselves to be conscious of our existence in contrast to deep sleep, although it doesn't have to be linear.

It's interesting how time can go fast or slow depending on what you are doing :)

@Faceless Indeed we can only point to it through words in hopes that people will contemplate and observe their experience. You're doing such a great service.

8 hours ago, Faceless said:

Question is do we see the significance of this?? 

Can we employ methods, techniques, systems, and all other movements of time to reach that which is timeless?? 

To do so implies a dualistic/divisive movement of the thinker. But the thinker is the thought. So any movement in this direction will remain dualistic. Tou see how any movement will remain contradictory???

Therefore “non duality” “nothingness” “truth” is not. 

That’s the difference between an intellectual understanding and true embodiment. Intellectual understanding is very partial/limited/finite. 

But to actually embody this truth is infinite energy/intelligence that is whole. This is where WISDOM IS BORN.

I'm sorry Faceless, but I think you're lost in thought. You are always giving a dissertation in your answers based on your conceptual understanding of reality... Thought is sneaky like that. 

What if I say there are no dualistic movements, only thought may say there are? You've already posted something like this, that duality doesn't exist/ is an illusion or something in previous posts... But turns out you don't stand by your words? You actually believe duality is possible? Hmmm. Stop believing your thoughts, perhaps apply the practice I suggested. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Dodo You're right, but let them have the argument, we are above all of that. 

People like to argue and force their opinions upon others. 

But that's not for us, we speak like silence without ideals or violence. 

@Dodo In the dime stores and bus stations, people talk of situations, read books, repeat quotations, draw conclusions on the wall. Some speak of the future, but we speaks softly, we know there’s no success like failure, and that failure’s no success at all! 

Let us rest were we belong dodo, among the gods, where our consciousness can't get affected from anything. 

Have you noticed that in the most nasty wars, the surrounding nature is perfectly indifferent. A flower on the ground in the middle of a battle zone, couldn't care less about the war. Untouchable! 

That's is what we are! You, me, Prabhaker, Loreena and Pinoccio NTO! (The former spiritual elite :) ) 

Together, the five of us make up the greatest line up that Actualized.org will ever know. 

You got the creative mind, the capability to think unconventionally and outside the box. And a natural high awareness to start with. 

Loreena has intuition, social skills and female beauty. A necessary kit the hold us all together.

I have humor and a high understanding for subtle art(sing/songwriter, classical music, abstract paintings, sculptures with enlightened proportions) 

Pinocchio-NTO has the capacity to beat mental masturbation dudes in their own mind games, although he despise all of that philosophical argumentation nonsense. His consciousness is naturally high. 

Prabhaker has all signs of enlightenment. Often truth arrive to the threads when he enters them. He was one of the most dedicated devotes to Osho that ever lived, now he stand on his own two feet, living a life in solitude, peace, happiness and share it just for joy, creating a better/happier world in the meanwhile. 

People might be jealous of us, but we always stand together, the five of us, secretly we know we are above them all, without looking down on them. We are..

"The compassionate 5" (The elite of spiritual truths and compassion) 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

@Dodo

I'm neither, because the answer is always just a thought and I'm not a thought. But it's a good step up from the unconscious thinking.

You know who you are when you stop thinking, when that annoying inner voice shuts up.

53 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

You are what is aware of thoughts.

You are also what is aware of no thoughts.

I know, this can be tricky though. Because thinking that I'm that is irrelevant.

What one must realise is that being is beyond thought. Thought is not needed for experiencing Truth.

When you think you're aware, you lose awareness to thought. When you actually become aware of that then there is Truth. It's unthinkable. Again, it's very tricky, and I'm not a master there yet, I recently started to see that.

@Nahm Am I correct?

@Truth Addict The more I tell you the truth, the more it is concealed. As I am more convincing to you, the illusion is more convincing. There is ultimately no one to tell you the truth. That is the truth. 

?

(sorry)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

8 hours ago, Dodo said:

I'm sorry Faceless, but I think you're lost in thought. You are always giving a dissertation in your answers based on your conceptual understanding of reality... Thought is sneaky like that. 

What if I say there are no dualistic movements, only thought may say there are? You've already posted something like this, that duality doesn't exist/ is an illusion or something in previous posts... But turns out you don't stand by your words? You actually believe duality is possible? Hmmm. Stop believing your thoughts, perhaps apply the practice I suggested. 

Be aware of that movement to defend that which is being questioned. That is a sign of contradiction, yet there is a compulsion to escape that fact to the idea in that which you have sought security. Watch it.

With contradiction comes fear.

If you are awareness be aware.??‍♂️