thehero

Serious question

12 posts in this topic

How come I don't have any girls in my life? :(

How come girls aren't talking to me?

Why do I feel so invaluable to women and how do I get girls to like me? I've been struggling with this for a while and I just want some women in my life to have fun with. I enjoy their company

I kind of tried. But I sucked real bad at it. I wanna get back into it. I have some fears to get over with my mind. But it's nice to see you guys into it. 

How does abundance work when you have a GF? Do I still need to keep abundance? 

Does game work like the gym? I knew decent theory for the gym, not that much honestly but I got massive results just because I went hard and went every day. 

What about my inner game? I feel like this is so much more important. 

Don’t worry about all that other shit that’s just a distraction from what you really want. 

Your goal is to have women in your life. The quickest path between two points is a straight line. 

I could tell you all the stuff you want to hear like “yeah man work on your inner game, go to the gym, eat healthy and feel good about yourself” but the truth is that to get the results that you want, you need to go after them directly. You wouldn’t go read a book if you wanted to build muscle. Unless that book was somehow going to teach you something that would help you build muscle. But at the end of the day, you gotta get your ass to the gym. At the end of the day, you need to go out and meet women. 

Edited by Slade

14 hours ago, thehero said:

How come I don't have any girls in my life? :(

How come girls aren't talking to me?

Why do I feel so invaluable to women and how do I get girls to like me? I've been struggling with this for a while and I just want some women in my life to have fun with. I enjoy their company

c'mon

you know 

@thehero Abundance isn't about sleeping around it's about being able to and having options. Having options isn't being unfaithful. You don't need to work to get abundance once you already have it. It's kind of a spiral effect. 

They don't talk to you because you assume they won't. You can also increase being sexual to attract them in you know way. But hey, at least you don't have to have girls in your life to realize enlightenment.

You may also have emotional trauma you need to process

You see a girl that you like, walk right up to her, and be as interested and passionate as you can about her life as you humanely can. Keep asking her questions about what she does and get super fascinated by it. Dive into her heart!

When the thought comes up: why are there no girls in my life? Bless the opposite vibration by saying for example, may I attract the most beautiful and loving girl that I have always dreamed of having in my life. This change in focus will change everything.

It's not about asking what life isn't giving you, but what you can give to life! The secret to life is giving without expecting to receive, counter intuitively you end up receiving it all. Go have some fun before you die and find a girl if that is what excites you my man :)

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Because you have created and "accepted" the reality that girls do not notice you. Work on how you can change and restructure that belief system to where girls "do" notice and talk to you and eventually it happens. All starts from within.

I helped many with this simple technique because it is simply how the universe works, once you notice yourself to be truly beautiful, everything else notices you too. First you must see it yourself, then you will manifest it.

The reflection in the mirror cannot smile unless you smile first

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@thehero  We really need to examine you before answearing that question.

It would be a mental version of "bend over and cought three times".

If you posted some pic of yourself, it would also be helpful (with clothes on/not bent/and frontal) to see your fashion sense and how you look to the world.

Some basic stats like age, hight, width, race, religion, location and proffession would also be good to know.

Otherwise you will get the disney-advice "there is one for everybody-just wait and see-your time will come-you are great just as you are".

40 minutes ago, Barbarian Number 8 said:

@thehero  We really need to examine you before answearing that question.

It would be a mental version of "bend over and cought three times".

If you posted some pic of yourself, it would also be helpful (with clothes on/not bent/and frontal) to see your fashion sense and how you look to the world.

Some basic stats like age, hight, width, race, religion, location and proffession would also be good to know.

Otherwise you will get the disney-advice "there is one for everybody-just wait and see-your time will come-you are great just as you are".

Hahaha!!

It's truth though this has happened many times now where a guy starts asking questions but we need way more background info.