Viking

if the human will develop himself spiritually, will civilization come to an end?

14 posts in this topic

if say, a few centuries from now, the human race would be extremely spiritually advanced, it wont care for survival, therefore it will slowly fade.

so by developing ourselves and by trying to make the world more conscious using our life purposes, we're slowly progressing towards getting rid of humans on the planet.

I found this to be an extremely beautiful idea, its just a speculation, but i think its beautiful

21 minutes ago, Viking said:

if say, a few centuries from now, the human race would be extremely spiritually advanced, it wont care for survival

If you are innocent , existence take care.

There is a Hassidic story. The story says that, when God decided to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, one Hassid approached God and told him, “I have a few questions, and you have to answer them, because it is a question of the lives of thousands of people.”

God was willing; he said, “You can ask.”

The Hassid said, “You have decided to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, but have you thought that there are a few people in both cities who are absolutely innocent? I know them, I am one of them. There are one hundred Hassids in both of the cities – are you going to destroy these innocent people too? They have not committed any crime. Are you ready to take this responsibility? Won’t you feel guilty?”

God said, “I have never thought about it: one hundred Hassids, innocent people… Perhaps I will have to change my decision to destroy Gomorrah and Sodom.”

The Hassid said, “I have to ask another question. For a hundred innocent people you are ready to change your decision, but in fact there are only ten Hassids. Does the quantity make any difference? Will not ten innocent people be enough to save Sodom and Gomorrah?”

God thought for a moment, and said, “You are right. It is the quality, not the quantity. Even if there are ten people who are innocent, I am not going to destroy the cities.”

The Hassid said, “I have a third question. In fact there is only me who is innocent. Six months I live in Gomorrah and six months in Sodom. Is that going to change your mind? Again it is a question of quantity: from one hundred to ten, from ten to one – the same proportion. And how can I give a guarantee for a hundred people, that they are innocent? How am I to know about ten people that they are innocent? You are asking me inhuman questions. I can absolutely guarantee one thing: that I am innocent. Now tell me what you are going to do.”

The Hassidic story says God had to concede to the Hassid – because it is the quality that matters.

Millions of criminals can be saved, but one innocent person should not be destroyed. Innocence is so valuable, it is so rare and unique.

Edited by Prabhaker

Not caring for survival does not imply inability to survive.
It does also not imply doing things that lessen the probability of your survival because you don't care.

Not caring for your survival is to get rid of the notion of survival.
Animals don't care for survival. They simply are until they aren't.
It does not mean that animals do not know that they will die if they won't do certain things.
They can't help but do certain things and us humans call this survival.

Self awareness in this case is the absolute trust in your innate nature.
In the fact that you can handle life automatically, without your conscious attention.
That both your consciousness and unconsciousness work in union for you.
The you in this case is not this particular body, but the whole ecosystem.

Killing you means feeding a lion. You are not afraid of being food for a lion.
You are simply afraid when you see a lion and you trust your fear to flee.
You can also be afraid without seeing a lion and trusting your fear by being vigilant.
It is not to call yourself stupid or anxious for fearing needlessly.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

1 hour ago, Viking said:

I didnt understand how that connected to what i said

If the human race becomes extremely spiritually advanced , existence will protect it. Civilization comes to an end when it becomes too unconscious , like Sodom and Gomorrah, notoriously sinful cities were destroyed. Spiritually advanced civilizations always survive. 

The opposite will happen. 99.99% of civilizations on other planets and earths history ended because material/technological advancement surpassed spiritual evolution.

B R E A T H E

In fact, today human race is very low in spiritual advancement. 

2 many voices out there, that are so unnatural, that the wild vegetation around started to collapse or change in a wicked way. 

Humanity will only change in generations, by war, hunger or mass exploit. 

Who is brave enough to be submitted as a lab rat and show humanity how to Be? 

Any real spiritual teachers, died or been focused by the establishment.  

@Viking what I do see happening is a One world order... something that everyone seems to want to avoid but eventually it will be inevitable, as we come together and stop fighting amongst ourselves. That is, if we haven't destroyed our planet by then and have to live off-world, but even that would be a one world order, just significantly less people. 

many equate spiritual advancement with becoming buddha, passive, zen

for me its like becoming superman or wonderman, clarity, action, presence, life, love

its action coming to flow with presence

what would a world full of wonderwomen and supermen look like?

thats what I view an awakened spiritual civilization as 

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

20 minutes ago, Arkandeus said:

what would a world full of wonderwomen and supermen look like?

Now everybody wants to become extraordinary , in an awakened spiritual civilization everybody will be very ordinary.

2 hours ago, Prabhaker said:

Now everybody wants to become extraordinary , in an awakened spiritual civilization everybody will be very ordinary.

I long towards a society where everyone IS extraordinary 

the same way every flower on earth can be uniquely beautiful and breathtaking, so can we be infinite springs of life and amazement

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@Viking Maybe it's coincidence but I was just listening to this video and the answer to your question is here @ 38:00. Keep a really open mind because the answer comes through a woman who claims she's been visited by higher dimensional beings. @ 48:00 it gets really interesting, the collapse of the low consciousness ways of society (money and government, ect).

@cetus56 Next to two hundred thousand of us especially the younger generations are higher dimensional beings in disguise who chose to incarnate here to help raise the collective consciousness on this planet. This is why some children these days can do things no other humans could ever before.

This is why many younger people today seem to be naturally more enlightened or pure by default than people who meditate for decades and practice spirituality their whole lives. Some of us are not from this planet, or this realm/dimension for that matter, we chose to make this bravest of all missions for a greater purpose.

Thanks for sharing

B R E A T H E

@Viking

I'd say just the opposite. We'd probably develop the empathy, compassion and understanding to stop killing each other and even live in harmony.