Shakazulu

We are ONE

23 posts in this topic

I'm beginning to wrap my head around the idea that we are all one. I am the couch, I am the sea, I am you. What puzzles me is when they say we must look internally, isn't internal external because we are reality? 

Awesome! You're on the right track. Now go deeper, and experience yourself literally as the couch or the sea. Once the barrier between self and other dissolves, that is awakening. What created that barrier was your thoughts, which came from your unconsciously adopted childhood beliefs that there is separation in this world. That's why I say connect with the source of your thoughts, which is your heart, by placing your default point of awareness there. This will make your mind quiet down, so that you can see through this illusion with more ease, and grace; as I too have begun. With no thoughts, there is no separation; take that piece of wisdom with you throughout your day.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Shakazulu said:

I'm beginning to wrap my head around the idea that we are all one. I am the couch, I am the sea, I am you. What puzzles me is when they say we must look internally, isn't internal external because we are reality? 

The only place you can look is internally...there is no outside.

Eric Putkonen - stopped blogging and now do videos on YouTube - http://bit.ly/AdvaitaChannel

@Shakazulu

You can even come a little closer to where you may reside currently and see that humans all basically work the same. As far as thought/self being a major commonality we share. And to see that you and i are the same as we operate on the same psychological system. Once you see that thought is the only thing that causes this division between/separation then the falsness of you and other will apply on a much broader spectrum. 

This may be looking at it from a different perspective perhaps. 

@Faceless how about the fact that we are all having our own individual experience? Is that also by thought?

So one day the wave realized that it is the ocean.

B R E A T H E

We are a dozen!!:P

Actually while Leo is away for a month, it could be fun to get low conscious all over the place:D to mess with him a little when he is backxD 

So, rather than being one let's be a bit more plural and dualistic than that!! Ahahah!! Then, he would be like 'I never leave these folks on their own again!'

Just now, Shakazulu said:

@Sevi beautiful vid, inspirational love

Well, since you've started such a beautiful and inspirational topic:)

Also, blue birds always let you know;)

49 minutes ago, Shakazulu said:

@Faceless how about the fact that we are all having our own individual experience? Is that also by thought?

Hehe

What is experience? How does it come about?

The question is do you experience? 

Edited by Faceless

12 minutes ago, Shakazulu said:

@Faceless perhaps experience is sensation? 

Sensation is part of it. Check out those questions I asked you. Look into them. It is pretty interesting?

13 minutes ago, Shakazulu said:

@Faceless I have glimpse of experiences but the now is my main focus 

That’s why I asked you those questions. They are important to understand when it comes to nowness ?

A good question to inquire is "in what, does that which is experienced,appear?'
For ex.
In what does the experience of seeing appear?
in what does the experience of sensation appear?
in what does the experience of hearing appear?
in what does the experience of emotion appear?
Etc,etc.,.

Edited by who chit

6 hours ago, Shakazulu said:

Very good. It does not matter where you look, as long as you do.
You can travel the world just to see that everywhere is the same and realize that everything is you.
There is no path, but only a fool doesn't walk it.

How would you see the world as not you, if you were to see that it is you? You are a perspective.
To see yourself as a perspective is a perspective in itself. If you do that, then there is no you. There is only reality that watches itself.
To arrive at that point is to see infinite beauty. Isn't life either beauty or utility?
You can see that everything is beauty if there is nobody to benefit from utility.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki lately I've been feeling like there is so much I haven't seen, I'm talking global, let alone my own city lol. Im sure the world has great people to meet. But staying still seems to be the best option