MarkusSweden

Breaking free from family and other strong social connections!

15 posts in this topic

I love freedom more then anything else.

Is it ok to break social contacts with family and frends to cultivate This longing for freedom. 

When I'm in contact with pure sourse, I feel too happy to defind myself as a son, Brother etcetera. 

I like to be present in the now, without obligations to others. 

I Love people though, always friendly and loving. But I hate to be defind or defind myself or others. 

Osho Said at one point that he had been nothing for 23 years, I Love that qoute. I touch This feeling and insight of being nothingness every now and Then. 

I would Love to be total free, and rest in intuition and nothingness, transcendending oneself that is. 

Many of you can probably combine This with close connection to friends/family. 

But I Love integrity, I Love to live "secretly" where no one knows what I'm up to, not even me "myself" 

Can anyone relate, and is it ok to break contact because you Love solitude and Love to go with intuition at all moments in life with a minimum of aspects that can interfere with that. 

Or is it ego? Despite I want to arrange my life to be in a state of no ego. 

It's tricky, But I like to really minimize mundane stuff in life and purify and rest in love/happiness every single moment.

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

This is the hard part before being completely free. It's not hard for you but the others will not understand. And it's only hard before you do it. 

By following your heart is the deepest and purest love there can be. And you will be of much more importance to others when you do this. 

It is possible and you will get there when everyone around you is dead. But why wait so long before you can enjoy? 

Much love

@cirkussmile Thank you! Great answer! 

I feel like I let my family down, since they don't understand. I love them of course, But I like freedom more. Freedom from being/pretend to be a person. 

Was it difficult for you before you end ties to your family? 

Any idea how to do This in a good way, to hurt them the least? 

I just want to "disappear", But thats not the best way I guess, you should explain yourself, right? Like explain why you leave. But Then again, explanation will not be understod, and after all, you can't really discribe the truth and love we long for in words anyway. It might be better to just disappear? 

It's tricky, what would you suggest? 

Regards, 

Markus

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

I've been there..wanting to disappear, but if you realized that you are all THAT...that there is only one source, then it's not annying anylonger to be around people who are less aware. Then it becomes play and you might be able to open up new persepctives to those people who are different. And those who still like you...they will stick around. I think in the end it's all about balance.

4 hours ago, MarkusSweden said:

@cirkussmile Thank you! Great answer! 

I feel like I let my family down, since they don't understand. I love them of course, But I like freedom more. Freedom from being/pretend to be a person. 

Was it difficult for you before you end ties to your family? 

Any idea how to do This in a good way, to hurt them the least? 

I just want to "disappear", But thats not the best way I guess, you should explain yourself, right? Like explain why you leave. But Then again, explanation will not be understod, and after all, you can't really discribe the truth and love we long for in words anyway. It might be better to just disappear? 

It's tricky, what would you suggest? 

Regards, 

Markus

Wonderful

Yes. It's hard for them because you are going outside the tradition and what's normal. Not many families accept that and even if they say that they do, unconsciously they try to drag you back. Because when you change your family loses its stability and control and you know that we don't like that ?

I suggest that you at least start to live as you practice. Start with small things, maybe meditate in their house. Maybe eating plant based food. Talking about certain topics and keep it light. Show them change in you. 

If you just keep standing up for what you believe in they have to accept it. In the beginning it's hard to change but after a while they get used to it. 

Then of course, depending on their resistance, you can need to take serious action. Rebel completely and don't compromise your own happiness. Think what's best for you and others in the long run. 

When you do you will see change in others. I know a girl who started to meditate and left to travel. She made a big change in her life and after she was gone for 7 months her parents divorced after 30 years. You see, if you start do good for yourself, you do good for others. :)

Changing can be difficult but we always adapt to change no matter of you are ignorant or a Buddha.

Much love

@MarkusSweden I feel like this feeling of wanting to live secretly is more of a neurosis than a healthy desire cause I know I have that too and it's because of insecurities that I have so that by having a secret life I could use that as a crutch to avoid the pain of perhaps not receiving the proper attention that I might want . so do investigate this desire to see where it's coming from maybe it's stemming from sth you're running away from, maybe not but before you act on that desire be sure it's a healthy one .

I feel like your only obstacle is knowing whether or not this is just your ego playing tricks on you.

"The Ego wants to bring Heaven to Earth not realizing that for this his death is required." You are only confused because you don't know if the acceptance of your family or Source is your shinier Heaven - you will egotistically any way you choose, that's not a question.

I am dealing with a similar problem, it's hard, I know but you need to have the foresight to see that crushing that resistance towards the rejection from your family (which @cirkussmile explained really well) and going towards Source is getting you closer to the thing you want no matter how egotistical it is - your death.

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

Do what feels right to you because this life is yours. I love solitude too. It's beautiful. I believe people should have their right to privacy but in this modern world of social media and Instagram it seems privacy has taken a back seat. But there is beauty in both socialization, family and solitude. Some people love being surrounded by people and the constant chatter. We should not really judge each other's choices. We are born free and we should live free. 

All other stuff is just neurotic self obsession of the world. 

At the end of the day your own happiness matters most. 

Much of what we see in the world is just a mindless game. There is no real purpose or meaning to anything at all. Everything is just chaos and entropy and greed controls every aspect of the world. There is not much to gain. Not much love out there. 

So you aren't losing out on too much by staying away either from family or the world. It's all a distraction anyway. 

Be on your own journey and be proud that you did what your heart wanted. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

5 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Do what feels right to you because this life is yours. I love solitude too. It's beautiful. I believe people should have their right to privacy but in this modern world of social media and Instagram it seems privacy has taken a back seat. But there is beauty in both socialization, family and solitude. Some people love being surrounded by people and the constant chatter. We should not really judge each other's choices. We are born free and we should live free. 

All other stuff is just neurotic self obsession of the world. 

At the end of the day your own happiness matters most. 

Much of what we see in the world is just a mindless game. There is no real purpose or meaning to anything at all. Everything is just chaos and entropy and greed controls every aspect of the world. There is not much to gain. Not much love out there. 

So you aren't losing out on too much by staying away either from family or the world. It's all a distraction anyway. 

Be on your own journey and be proud that you did what your heart wanted. 

Thank you! Always wise and comforting words from you! Gives me currage! I'll be brave enough to follow my heart! *love*

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

15 hours ago, Torkys said:

going towards Source is getting you closer to the thing you want no matter how egotistical it is - your death.

So true! 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

careful with that

you run off being a new person outside of their perception,hereby preserving the identity they have of you

if you really want to break your chains,be free from your family

stay with them, be the real you right in front of their face, and do not care what happens

now this is hard, and perhaps before doing that you do need solitude from them first

but keep the end goal in mind

you cannot break free by running away from a cage, you'll encounter another cage and run again

you have to learn how to break free from inside the cage, by breaking the cage from within

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

Guy called Daniel Mackler has a great youtube channel and he has written a book on the subject of breaking away from family (cult).

He is ex-psychologist (now anti) and a very smart guy. Worth checking is there is any issues with family / relationships

The only unconditional love that you'll experiment is from your family, this is a beautiful gift, and cutting it is a nonsense. Every friend, girlfriends, or strangers you'll find will love you because he/she recieves something in return.

Get a country house and plant your own food. Best thing you can do.