Galyna

The further you go, the loneliest it gets...

23 posts in this topic

Today I felt really lonely. I mean very lonely:(. Basically I have to keep everything to myself to seem more or less adequate for other people. I just caught myself on the thought that the usual circle of my friends got very tiny. Some people turned away because the way I communicate for them was too unbearable, too harsh, too straight-forward. I just dropped the others because I can not associate with them any more. I was just driving my car thinking: " It got so freaking deep with Enlightenment and such, that I really can not wrap my mind around it and perhaps I am not ready for some things". And I remember you, Leo, warned us about it. I am extrovert. I need people to share my life with. I remember my spiritual teacher kept saying to me that: "The secret is when you learn to be happy on your own, it will be appealing and magnetic to other people so much, that they will be longing for your attention, and the trick is when it happens, you do not really need it any more". 

It is really hard to find people you can share deep insights and feel this connection. In a daily life we deal pretty much with adolescents, but not adults. 

Have you, guys, ever met a person (a friend or a lover, does not matter) who can challenge your ego the way where he/she could point what you have to work on, thus making you a better person and helping with personal development? I wonder how many people can have a dialog with another person and bare all the constructive criticism in a stoic manner, knowing that this is done with love and compassion and admit their own failures. Do such people exist? :(

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Imagine yourself not needing anything, it's difficult, I've felt your pain, or suffering. You need an outlet, a hobby, a craft..something to master, be it yourself or a craft, just my advice. 

Hello man I feel the same.Do you use psychedelics?Every person you meet in life is helping you become better...

@Galyna It’s like there was one brownie left on earth, and you were the one lucky enough to get to eat it, and it’s insane how delicious it is. You find it’s a brownie that was perfectly made for you, fudgy level delicious. Unreal.       So good, you want to share it with everyone, cause at the root of things, you love em (brownies & people).  Just enjoy the brownie! (Insights/path).      When loneliness reveals the deeper peace & bliss of being alone, every person you encounter is revealed to be perfectly on their path already. When you go full circle on this, everyone is the brownie! 

Just now, Crystalous said:

Hello man I feel the same.Do you use psychedelics?Every person you meet in life is helping you become better...

@Galyna That’s a deep truth that can be so liberating. Whoever comes to mind as “that one”, the one who can’t take constructive criticism, they’re your teacher right now. They’re a compass which only points to our own continued liberation.     So, what is that closed minded idiot showing you?  (Lol) (love & light)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I feel that too! my life has become pretty lonely as well. my parents commented on that a couple of days ago. but it feels richer than ever before, to be honest!

that brownie is delicious ;)

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

So, what is that closed minded idiot showing you?  (Lol) (love & light)

hahahaha this. <3 

but seriously, every single person is a manifestation of your higher self, giving you the possibility to grow, to learn something, to cultivate love and compassion. not easy, I keep forgetting it as well. but when I remember, my attitude changes immediately and I'm able to bring a little bit of light in other people's lives <3

whatever arises, love that

3 hours ago, Galyna said:

Have you, guys, ever met a person (a friend or a lover, does not matter) who can challenge your ego the way where he/she could point what you have to work on, thus making you a better person and helping with personal development? I wonder how many people can have a dialog with another person and bare all the constructive criticism in a stoic manner, knowing that this is done with love and compassion and admit their own failures. Do such people exist? :(

I've had life partners like this and I've been one to some. If both are awakened, the sharing is mostly positive and quite blissful. An awakened partner doesn't spend their time pointing out your hang ups directly or your ego would choke on that (you'd want to end the relationship fast, screaming "abuse"). They mostly see the good side and trust you to draw your own conclusions about your shortcomings. Anyway, predictably ended up breaking each other in pieces as one can only get that close to another until it gets under your skin. :)

In my experience, as one develops a deeper understanding of the self liberation path we're on, they at the same time lose their interest in small talk, "fun" but time wasting activities, sharing on different levels of negativity, complaining without taking action or responsibility and so on. The kind of activities unawakened people usually engage in. So, as we filter those out, we also learn to enjoy being alone, because it comes handy as we approach the finish line. 

Contrary to popular belief, one can only pass through the self inquiry gate alone. Thus learning how to be alone is a requirement. 

On the path we start with lots of company, books, videos, dead and alive gurus, mentors, teachers, everyone's assisting. They can only help us up to a point. Then we slowly drop the help as we move into the self inquiry phase, which is to be done alone. 

Before anyone steals my idea xD

nahmmemee.png

Jokes aside but keeping the metaphor, I think you should stock up on Love brownies or the less potent Acceptance or Gratitude brownies. They will transform you and make people around you more loving and accepting as well. Other than that, here we are! Start a journal if you desire to!

Also, you may find some helpful advice in this thread:

Edited by Torkys

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

You havent went deep if you still feel lonely. Thats still attachement to other people, not freedom.

5 minutes ago, Torkys said:

nahmmemee.png

Jokes aside but keeping the metaphor, I think you should stock up on Love brownies or the less potent Acceptance or Gratitude brownies. They will transform you and make people around you more loving and accepting as well. Other than that, here we are! Start a journal if you desire to!

xD you just made my day xD how can I go back to studying after this?? xD 

@phoenix666 Actually, I was about to study when I got this idea and I spent 20 minutes making this. I just couldn't help myself. xD

Edited by Torkys

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

11 minutes ago, Torkys said:

@phoenix666 Actually, I was about to study when I got this idea and I spent 20 minutes making this. I just couldn't help myself. xD

#nofreewill #higherselfinaction hahaha xD

let's get back to studying...life still feels real for me, no awakening from maya for me yet.. ;)

Further you go you realize that there is not such thing as loneliness because you Realize that you don’t exist :D 

Edited by egoless

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

OMG man, the chakra placements, hilarious!?

One for each of your chakras! If you order 7, we will ship them for free.

On a more serious note, I'd like to add that for the more advanced there comes a time when they don't need another to point out where their hangups are. Whatever bothers you in the moment, your next thought is your obstacle. 

Welcome to the club, i feel similar. 

At least in this day and age you're able to access platforms on which you can discuss these kind of topics openly and listen to/read an infinite amount of relevent content. Those in the past didn't have that privilege. 

Humans have a tendency to follow each others behavior and viewpoints, if you're challenging deeply rooted beliefs, even if it's in a lighthearted manner, expect resistance.

It's nice to share realisations, I know when I was dipping my feet into all of this initially I was very vocal about my findings with people in my life but the desire to do so gradually waned lol. If you really want to broadcast things, it's probably better to do so in an art form rather than casual conversation. 

Loneliness for me is emptiness/silence, silence to me implies greater sense of interrelationship, which implies love.

How we express ourselves in relationship with another is a direct representation and reflection of our own inward state of being. 

As observing society “relationship” as it is now is a direct expression of our inward state of being. 

The outer is a expression of the inner. The inner is a reflection of the outer. 

The inner and the outer are one. 

Don't talk to them the truth. Continue acting and observing you, how do you react but keep it for you.

The truth is so harsh for them to accept it that they will isolate you. You can be with them without having to share anything.

You don't need to share, only to those who you feel can be open to the truth or that they ask you about it.

Remember what Jesus said:

"Do not give dogs what is sacred; do not throw your pearls to pigs. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces."

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16