Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crystalous

I will become the infinite light.Faster than the light itself

41 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@Viking What I was referring to is a level of light beyond what the eye perceives as raw light. Lets say for instance light was your portal. There would be the realization that everything is light. I mean everything! All there is is light. So it doesn't need to travel.

That was my portal xaxa

9 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@phoenix666  It's said it's so obvious it usually gets overlooked. So it's something you totally resonate with now.

oh, hahah I see, it's one of those paradoxes right before our eyes. we're just too unaware and unconscious to see it. do you know what yours is? how did you discover it?

whatever arises, love that

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

@cetus56 This is really interesting. Any thoughts on why a person has the ‘portal’ of light, love, void? 

what is yours, Nahm? love?

whatever arises, love that

13 hours ago, Nahm said:

@cetus56 This is really interesting. Any thoughts on why a person has the ‘portal’ of light, love, void? 

@Nahm Not really sure why. Why are some ppl attracted to bright lights and sounds while others love silence and stillness.

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

@phoenix666 uh, yeah. 

Really? I would have never of guessed. Just kidding! That's a beautiful thing! I've had some remarkable realizations about love. One was that all of reality resides in the very heart center of God.

heart-of-god.jpg

1 hour ago, cetus56 said:

@Nahm Not really sure why. Why are some ppl attracted to bright lights and sounds while others love silence and stillness.

Really? I would have never of guessed. Just kidding! That's a beautiful thing! I've had some remarkable realizations about love. One was that all of reality resides in the very heart center of God.

heart-of-god.jpg

The preferences are changing

3 minutes ago, Crystalous said:

The preferences are changing

@Crystalous When it presents itself I don't resist. Light and Love

Here is one just for you.

god-heart.jpg

Thank you so much my friend nice picture.I will send you my Sun that i draw 3 days ago <3

2 minutes ago, Crystalous said:

Thank you so much my friend nice picture.I will send you my Sun that i draw 3 days ago <3

@Crystalous Looking forward to seeing it. i'm heading out now. Catch you all latter.:)

I need your guidance when fear becomes real.We are fighting the real shit.I am young and powerful but now I discover my powers

IMG_20180419_052119.jpg

15242342820781809183539218040596.jpg

10 hours ago, Crystalous said:

I need your guidance when fear becomes real.We are fighting the real shit.I am young and powerful but now I discover my powers

IMG_20180419_052119.jpg

15242342820781809183539218040596.jpg

@Crystalous You've seen the invisible Sun.

0axax0ax0ax0ax0ax0ax0ax0ax0ax0ax0ax0ax0ax0ax0ax0ax0ax0a0xax0xa0xa0ax0ax0ax0ax0ax0 i was infinity on my foot back to my house and walking and breathing and just being everything xaxaxa holy shit man there is nothing i just ate 40% of my usual lsd trip and i became nothing xaxa daaaamn holy fuck

i am pure conscious love in human flesh.Sorry for the off topic i will return tomorrow even more powerful love you all and everything <3 

11 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@Crystalous Next comes integration. But for now, bask in it! :)

Tell me about integration please my friend if you like.

43 minutes ago, Crystalous said:

Tell me about integration please my friend if you like.

@Crystalous  This part varies for everyone. Having said that, there's a number of things you can do in an attempt to integrate. You can write a poem or a song, perhaps expressing some of the more salient or difficult aspects to your trip. Attacking this issue from a poetic point of view can help you gain deeper perspective on your own thoughts. It forces you to delve into your thoughts in regards to the trip and see what they really mean. You can paint a picture or get out in nature more. Buddhists for example have already contemplated many of the same issues that you may be wrestling with, and watching some videos or doing some reading on their beliefs can help to integrate your experience into every day life. Lets say for instance oriental or Egyptian imagery has filtered its way into your trips. You may be getting a message. You would probably want to start looking into their cultures for some answers. I think if you really wanna simplify things, integration is the observation of overlap between hyperspace and life on Earth (even if it's not your life). This recognition of overlap is key to integration.