Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Crystalous

I will become the infinite light.Faster than the light itself

41 posts in this topic

Ok hi i think i have my first stage of spiritual enlightenment.Xaxa its great i will continue.I had a strong trip with lsd and i saw god.I became panicked the next days.That fear was the duality of the truth.I understand now that everything is energy and i will use it to awaken the other parts.All of us will become light.You are light and you can understand.I stayed awake for 45 hours without food only with a french coffee and a fresh juice.I hope it is permanent i guess it is.I was close to madness but i had logic.I have fear but i can use him to become immortal its not me that feel the fear i just experience the fear and the anxiety and the pain without being me

I want to thank with all my heart Leo Gura for his work.I will continue the work thats my life purpose...

Careful as the mind comes back and tries to cling and appropriate these insights towards its own devilish ends.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yes i saw them both.I ll become the real Light man thanks for everything

@Crystalous  I was just watching a video yesterday about "Portals". Everybody has their own personal portal to the absolute. It's a matter of discovering your portal. Light is one of them! You may have been shown your portal. If this is true, all you need is to stay in your light and your golden! No pun intended.

3 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@Crystalous  I was just watching a video yesterday about "Portals". Everybody has their own personal portal to the absolute. It's a matter of discovering your portal. Light is one of them! You may have been shown your portal. If this is true, all you need is to stay in your light and your golden! No pun intended.

What kind of portals are you talking about?

2 minutes ago, Crystalous said:

What kind of portals are you talking about?

@Crystalous  Light as a portal to the absolute. For another their portal may be vibration/ frequency/sound. For another it could be emptiness or void. For another it may be consciousness or for another Love, ect. Portal is just a word. It is something that connects the individual to everything. Or maybe better to say, is everything. 

Mine is all of them.They will be mine.I will be everything

You just have to see your tools and use them for the infinite light

@Crystalous Just be careful with the "faster than light" thing. Light is actually stationary. It does not travel at all. It doesn't have to. It is everywhere simultaneously.

1 hour ago, cetus56 said:

@Crystalous Just be careful with the "faster than light" thing. Light is actually stationary. It does not travel at all. It doesn't have to. It is everywhere simultaneously.

dont know how you meant it, but physically speaking from a perspective of an object with mass light appears to travel :P for example from the sun to the earth light takes ~8 minutes to travel.

1 hour ago, phoenix666 said:

@cetus56 how can one discover their portal?

@phoenix666  It's said it's so obvious it usually gets overlooked. So it's something you totally resonate with now.

@Viking What I was referring to is a level of light beyond what the eye perceives as raw light. Lets say for instance light was your portal. There would be the realization that everything is light. I mean everything! All there is is light. So it doesn't need to travel.