Ayilton

How to have great sex in the car ?

12 posts in this topic

My question is that simple , Wanna use my car more wisely ! I am all about experiencing the infinity ... You can post your experiences if you are not shy !

It would be great to hear some feminine perspectives too. ;) Thanks In advance

Edited by Ayilton
gh

Not a big fan, but girl on top, shot gun? 

I hope this doesn't offend anyone on this forum, but here it goes:

Try masturbating in front of her and fingering her. I've had sex in my car a few times and almost had two more P in V sex there. Turn the air conditioner on and make sure your car is parked away in a place that makes it hard for people to see you (e.g. at the top of an empty level of a parking lot or during night time out on the street where hardly anyone is around outside). Some girls have said that I was crazy to do this, but I didn't care and in a way it turned me on even more, just like the time I got a good blowjob out on the park in public during the time I lost my V-card. Or like the other time when I got a handjob from another girl in the same park out during another night.

i like missionary backseat. thats as about best it gets in the car lol 

Depends on the car. If it's hatchback or an SUV where you can collapse the backseats then that would be best. More space you can get, the better. Just don't get a ticket from a cop... Trust me... I've had that happen... It's not a fun experience lol

@Ayilton

I've really enjoyed it every time I've done it. That was a go-to move for my girlfriend and I in high school so we didn't get caught by our parents in the house.

You won't be doing advanced Karma Sutra positions, but if you have a big enough car it's not overly limiting. Missionary works, cowgirl works, doggy works. You don't need much more than that because the novelty of doing it in a car is usually enough.

It definitely does get hot though. That thing in the movies where the windows fog up is real as real. Put on the AC if you can and you should be fine.

13 hours ago, Ayilton said:

Wanna use my car more wisely !

Be careful , sometimes strange things can happen !

How? having a high car. Doggy sex in backseats is a great option.

On 4/7/2018 at 8:02 AM, aurum said:

@Ayilton

I've really enjoyed it every time I've done it. That was a go-to move for my girlfriend and I in high school so we didn't get caught by our parents in the house.

You won't be doing advanced Karma Sutra positions, but if you have a big enough car it's not overly limiting. Missionary works, cowgirl works, doggy works. You don't need much more than that because the novelty of doing it in a car is usually enough.

It definitely does get hot though. That thing in the movies where the windows fog up is real as real. Put on the AC if you can and you should be fine.

He he he he he  ...thanks for the advice  ,  didn't think about that  ,  I will definitely put AC on if I  can.