Frylock

If what we really want is to be absolute infinity...

13 posts in this topic

Why does it take so much time and focus and effort to get that feeling? Why does it take a drug like DMT to get the feeling?

Imagine a heroin addict wanting to get high, or alcoholic wanting to get drunk. No amount of inquiry or yearning will make them feel the sensations of an altered consciousness.

That's how I feel about DMT. It so-called brings you together with infinity... but you've gotta extract it from some animal somewhere. And sitting around meditating for years ain't gonna get you high like a drug.

You might as well ask, "Why doesn't Mario just start the game standing on Bowser's corpse with the Princess giving him a blowjob?"

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

We are already absolute infinity, we just have forgotten,or have become too numb to it. You knew this at some point . And sometimes it's takes a lot of effort to remember effortlessness. It goes against our own engineering.

Edited by Samra

Effort and difficulty is a mind game,  it is only what your mind perceives and concludes if something is difficult or a hassle.

For example one person can play a video game for 12 hours straight and call it fun while another will get utterly bored and find it a chore after 5 minutes. This applies to other things beyond video games obviously.

I would recommend you stop seeking alternative high states that are like drug induced states, and find the miracle in the current moment.

Yesterday while I was walking in a touristic crowded place I entered a blissful state where Infinity was staring back at Infinity,  all was one. Its hard to explain the experience with mere words.

I normally dislike crowded places but I noticed you can find blissfulness anywhere. I'm guessing one could even find it whilst in extreme suffering.

Psychedelics might be a good tool or aid but it's an external tool, one which you might not have access to, you might be in situations where drugs is just a no go. So you need to learn how to do it without any aids.

You could be like iron man or batman who is powerless without their tools. 

Or You can be like Dr strange who gets all his powers from within after years of mundane and boring studies, and who uses tools and trinkets sparingly when required. I think his best ability was the ability to learn all kinds of things. From science to mystical things. 

Sorry for the lol analogy.

Edited by blazed

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You might as well ask, "Why doesn't Mario just start the game standing on Bowser's corpse with the Princess giving him a blowjob?"

So then DMT is like a Starman? Temporary godlike power-up?

1 hour ago, blazed said:

I would recommend you stop seeking alternative high states that are like drug induced states, and find the miracle in the current moment.

But that's what psychedelics are... an alternative high state. One that supposedly can possibly make you realize the absolute. But who' to say that's the absolute? Why not drunk or high?

Good post though. Thanks for sharing your experiences. I want to be able to relax in public too, so it gives me some hope. 

I believe that evolution played a big part in it, its hard to survive in a dangerous environment if you dont have an ego, if you contemplate all of your ego youll see that everything is 100% based on that. You have to believe that YOU are MORE important than that Lion that is coming to chew your legs off.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

18 minutes ago, Rilles said:

I believe that evolution played a big part in it, its hard to survive in a dangerous environment if you dont have an ego, if you contemplate all of your ego youll see that everything is 100% based on that. You have to believe that YOU are MORE important than that Lion that is coming to chew your legs off.

Survival instincts are deeper entrenched than egos. If I were to theorize why we identify with our egos, I'd say it has to do with how our tribal communities evolved, and how we played specific and niche roles in a society. If you forget your role, you're likely not going to be able to act consistently in keeping the group's goals in-tact. But then, you're at the mercy of society and its expectations from you.

Let me refute your understanding :)

Personal Experience:

I can get "high" more strongly than taking external DMT. I already know how to use the DMT that my body makes. 

If i stay on fasting a couple of days and consciously meditate with only the breath i can go until trance at will and come back, go into any mind state and come back at will. 

When you take external DMT will knock you out because you are forcing the crystals on the pineal and leads to a dream/astral projection experience.

When you breathe, you can get into a higher state of being than any external drug, including DMT. 

There is a BUT in the middle :) 

Using the 6 angles in harmony you will be able to achieve this. Using only the breath/the 4 chakra alone, will get you into sleep and peace.

8 hours ago, Frylock said:

So then DMT is like a Starman? Temporary godlike power-up?

DMT is like Mario breaking out of the screen to realize he's the player holding the control.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Psychedelics give you super-mindfulness and numb down the ego for you.  That’s why they give you a glimpse.  What’s a good metaphor . . . . They’re like a cheat-code in video games.  I don’t play video games, but that’s the best metaphor I could think of.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

On 3/31/2018 at 11:49 AM, Frylock said:

But that's what psychedelics are... an alternative high state. One that supposedly can possibly make you realize the absolute. But who' to say that's the absolute?

That’s a deep trap, summarizing psychedelics as a high state. You’re not this dude, this guy, at all. He’s an appearance, along with the whole universe, in a spec in you, and even the spec takes up no space. It would seem like psychedelics of course effect the brain and alter the state, and they sure do, and also, in actuality they can lift the reality curtain entirely, which definitely includes the brain, and person, and universe. You’re apparently that funny - that you’d create a reality with a society which frowns upon the very ‘substance’ which reveals you’re behind the whole show. So the mountain to climb is inherent. It’s brilliant man. Well done. Enjoy!

And sitting around meditating for years ain't gonna get you high like a drug.

Without a foundation, the trips are much rougher, and the change in default state is negligible if at all. I’d stay focused on the default state, vs the highs. Both, with tenacity, are a solid combo. 

The word absolute is just one of the most agreeable terms, because it means, absolute, and when you experience it, you’d agree.  Once you’ve seen that it is all your dream, you won’t care what word anyone uses.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 4/1/2018 at 9:55 AM, Leo Gura said:

DMT is like Mario breaking out of the screen to realize he's the player holding the control.

B R E A T H E

On 4/1/2018 at 0:55 AM, Leo Gura said:

Only that when he goes out, he feels empowered but realizes that he doesnt have much and thats why he feels that way lol