Natasha

Enlightenment Jokes Here

3,508 posts in this topic

@Rilles  xDxDxD

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Reading the forum today be like

this_is_fine.jpg

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

29 minutes ago, Shin said:

Reading the forum today be like

this_is_fine.jpg

@Rilles

Just today. More likely everyday. 

That's us

31n915.jpg

God is love

And God in them

Lmao!

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

That's us today in the forum

the-map-is-not-the-territory.jpg

x3100.jpg

3 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

x3100.jpg

Is Leo deluded ?

?

God is love

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

Is Leo deluded ?

?

We have to add that one! Lol

5 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

We have to add that one! Lol

But Leo ...

... Are you deluded ?!

xD

God is love

And God in them

15 minutes ago, Shin said:

But Leo ...

... Are you deluded ?!

xD

Oh boy!

xD

@Shin I know which one is going to be the next flame war at the forum. I have paranormal powers and I can smell when that's going to happen.

Look!!!!

xDxDxD

Funny how people make judgements on you when you speak from Absolute perspective. 

Absolute perspective is stage blue for orange separated guys. 

Funny how "enlightened master" accussed me for same thing lol. 

@zeroISinfinity  All that discussion is a waste of time. I have fun reading their arguments but is a discussion who won't help anyone.

Because each side has its way of seeing reality, and that's not the main thing. The main thing is try to read between the lines what the person who is trying to send the message is pointing to...

That's all!!! We can't talk about what is not possible to talk about!!!!

Crazy

Lol

5 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

@zeroISinfinity  All that discussion is a waste of time. I have fun reading their arguments but is a discussion who won't help anyone.

Because each side has its way of seeing reality, and that's not the main thing. The main thing is try to read between the lines what the person who is trying to send the message is pointing to...

That's all!!! We can't talk about what is not possible to talk about!!!!

Crazy

Lol

Who wants to win arguments? Ego does. It doesn't matter you can tell them exactly what to do, practises not theory but they still want more theory. They want correct worldview not actuality. 

Main reason why people do not get enlightened is because they chase it for selfish reasons, to gain something. People who do really get Truth are in it for Truth's sake not to chase bliss. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

Who wants to win arguments? Ego does. It doesn't matter you can tell them exactly what to do, practises not theory but they still want more theory. They want correct worldview not actuality. 

Man reason why people do not get enlightened is because they chase it for selfish reasons, to gain something. People who do really get Truth are in it for Truth's sake not to chase bliss. 

Better to do the work and meditate instead of looking for the more accurate definition or concept of duality or non duality or God or whatever...

that we already know that is never possible to say what is, our language is also a tool of the ego to keep us in the matrix.

:P

Story of Dullard, An Indian Folklore

Dullard was a laid-back kind of a guy. He lived in a village, and all he did was climb mango trees and picked mangos all day around his village. He didn't really get a decent education--too "poor."

Three bullies from Dullard's same village got multiple doctorates and learned how to do magic. They were proud of themselves, and upon seeing Dullard decided to make fun of him as Dullard welcomed them back into the village.

"Hey, Dullard..." said the first one, "Aren't you tired of dressing half naked all day long and picking mangos all day? It's time you grow up and be a man. Lol!" The other two also laughed hysterically.

"I understand that. I'm working on it," said Dullard. "Btw, welcome back home. I was only wondering what all three of you learned on your journey."

"Oh, we learned a lot," said the second bully, "And, it's too bad you missed out."

"Yeah," added the third bully, "we know how to make a tiger. We know the anatomies of many animals, but not just that, we know how to make them. Hey, fellows, let's show Dullard this! Let's make a tiger."

"No! Don't!" Dullard shouted. "I'm smart enough to know that a tiger can kill all of us. Let's not do this!"

"What? You chicken?" said the first bully. "It'll be okay. We won't make it come to life."

"Please don't!" said Dullard. "Listen, I don't think it's a good idea, but I'm going to watch you by hiding in the mango tree!"

The three bullies ignored Dullard and magically made the bones of the tiger. Then, the flesh appeared. And, then the skin appeared and covered the flesh. The tiger looked life-like but still. The three bullies decided that their job was done, turned their backs, and headed down the road toward the village.

"Watch out!" shouted Dullard from the tree. But, it was too late. The tiger opened his eyes and attacked and started devouring the three bullies. Dullard carefully climb down the tree to warn the villagers and get help.

_______

Moral: Knowledge without common sense is useless.