Enlightenment Jokes Here

3,516 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Final proof enlightenment is real. Screenshot_20190517-065422.jpg

HAJAHAHA SYNCHRONITICY

Dont look at me! Look inside!

God: *Creates itself,  the universe and every hot woman therein

Also god: Can't get a girlfriend

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

3 hours ago, Shaun said:

Show her you can protect and provide, and a sense of humor, and she is yours. As easy as that :)

Edited by Natasha

That comes across as rather transactional or one sided and not the kind of relationship I'm looking for. To be honest, I don't think I'm even looking as there are far bigger things to get on with. If you've been dealt a bad hand in the looks department like I have, you've no choice but to accept that and focus your efforts elsewhere.

Edited by Shaun

“Words are like Leaves; And where they most abound, Much Fruit of Sense beneath is rarely found.”

34 minutes ago, Shaun said:

Stop being needy be dettached and giving and that's it. Bare in mind girls look at you as purse. Object they can show off to others. If you think males objectify you have no idea how girls are. It's all ego at the end more "valuable" You are the more she Will "love" You. 

15 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Stop being needy be dettached and giving and that's it. Bare in mind girls look at you as purse. Object they can show off to others. If you think males objectify you have no idea how girls are. It's all ego at the end more "valuable" You are the more she Will "love" You. 

Just because I made this joke does not mean to say that I'm needy, that's just you making assumptions. I made the joke as others may relate to it. I learned that being needy and seeking relationships are behaviors which result in great suffering. When I dropped all that, I felt free. I realise that most women are just like that and I am holding off until I encounter one who isn't.

Edited by Shaun

17 minutes ago, Shaun said:

That comes across as rather transactional or one sided and not the kind of relationship I'm looking for. To be honest, I don't think I'm even looking as there are far bigger things to get on with. If you've been dealt a bad hand in the looks department like I have, you've no choice but to accept that and focus your efforts elsewhere.

That's how it works.

You can deny it how you want,
But the ying and yang dance with a precise choreography.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

That's how it works.

You can deny it how you want,
But the ying and yang dance with a precise choreography.

Well, if that's how it works then I am delighted to be single for life.

12 minutes ago, Shaun said:

That comes across as rather transactional

11 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

It's all ego at the end more "valuable" You are the more she Will "love" You

You guys got it wrong. 'Protect and provide' is just a way to communicate masculine.

Just now, Shaun said:

Well, if that's how it works then I am delighted to be single for life.

Well kinda you already are. Single for eternity. ?

Just now, Natasha said:

You guys got it wrong. 'Protect and provide' is just a way to communicate masculine.

But why female wants it. For protection and better survival chance for future offspring and her self. She doesn't love her male, she loves what he can provide. 

5 minutes ago, Shin said:

But the ying and yang dance with a precise choreography

Exactly

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

But why female wants it. For protection and better survival chance for future offspring and her self. She doesn't love her male, she loves what he can provide. 

Why does a male want a feminine woman? Or are you into masculine Asian chicks? ;)

Ego or separated self can't love(Infinite Love, No Self is what it is the most scared about) Ego is all about survival protection power etc. All ? all small love and guys get confused why girls fall for abusers, criminals, psychopats, narcissists etc. But guys are egotists too they all for appearance too. So at the end everyone gets what they deserve. Want to be ? you Will dance with them ? until that ? zen stick hits you. 

1 minute ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Ego or separated self can't love(Infinite Love, No Self is what it is the most scared about) Ego is all about survival protection power etc. All ? all small love and guys get confused why girls fall for abusers, criminals, psychopats, narcissists etc. But guys are egotists too they all for appearance too. So at the end everyone gets what they deserve. Want to be ? you Will dance with them ? until that ? zen stick hits you. 

That's all good justifications to not look at the fact that you didn't grow and cherished your masculinity enough to be proud of you as a man.

That's just pure spiritual bypassing, you can't avoid this, unless you go live in a cave, you'll always have to interact with the opposite sex and crave to some level relationships and sex.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@zeroISinfinity You're so full of shit it amazes me. Good thing I came here to laugh xD

Trying a bit too hard to be a zen devil. Thus you end up being neither Zen nor the Devil. Merely an insecure ego.

9 minutes ago, Shin said:

That's all good justifications to not look at the fact that you didn't grow and cherished your masculinity enough to be proud of you as a man.

That's just pure spiritual bypassing, you can't avoid this, unless you go live in a cave, you'll always have to interact with the opposite sex and crave to some level relationships and sex.

Man I am working high risk job, I risk my life everyday, I am going to gym  etc. Masculine to the core. But I am not a fool nor do I avoid girls.This things I said are true. You do not really need absolutely anything. But I would love to have family and Kids one day, with girl who is deserving and evolved beyond societal bullshit(mods?) brain washing. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

6 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@zeroISinfinity You're so full of shit it amazes me. Good thing I came here to laugh xD

Trying a bit too hard to be a zen devil. Thus you end up being neither Zen nor the Devil. Merely an insecure ego.

??? Man do not disturb me I am into judgement and self-grandeur mode. Let me judge and deny myself. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

But I would love to have family and Kids one day, with girl who is deserving and evolved beyond societal bullshit(mods?) brain washing. 

Then look for a woman with good balance. Who is feminine, but also embraces her independence. Someone who is interested in growing spiritually with you. And work on your trust issues.

@Natasha I am joking speaking from stage orange perspective. 

Honestly Yes I would love to meet some girls interested in real Love. Compassion sharing Creating etc why not I know Reality Will reflect back that to me so I do not worry at all. ❤️