Patang

how do i play the game

9 posts in this topic

as a no-self human being, in order to communicate with the presented reality, i can adopt any false self, with any characteristic i like. i can feel and think like that false self would feel and think, and experience life as different personalities, one at a time. although i know that it is all an illusion and it's running according to plan, i taking nothing for granted, and being grateful for anything there is. 

Of course, you can do!

The question is: what game is the most fulfilling?

@Patang My character appears and disappears. I went through a stage of “the character doesn’t exist”! Yet, it comes and goes. I feel love, joy, frustration etc. Yet there isn’t the same level of interpretation and attachment.

I can recognize my conditioning and let go, yet my character has fundamental traits. I’m just not going to suddenly become a Bollywood dancer. . . 

5 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Patang Sound kinda, lost. 

You never know :P

B R E A T H E

7 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Patang Sound kinda, lost. 

In Nonduality lost = found ?

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@Nahm not lost nor found, this is a miraculous playground, and i can play with any toy i like. i'm not attached to anything, and nothing can define me.

@Serotoninluv i hardly remember how "my" used to be "self" felt. i could not be a bollywood dancer either due to bodily limitations.

@Hsinav It's like skydiving where you can sense the wind on your face as it passes through you.