Angelo John Gage

We are God's dream

14 posts in this topic

This was always something I used to think: If God is simply a giant infinite mind, what if, what he thinks becomes our physical reality. And then I ran into this picture one day... 

main-qimg-25291a35a837a1d72418ad3d5185d4c2-c.jpg

Yes, God's dream creates or manifest everything.

:)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

Applying the word simple to god is like calling a thought green.

On 3/22/2018 at 1:45 AM, JustinS said:

This is it coyote 

Really good. Nailed it!

:-)

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

I don't believe in God, or even like to use that word. Life is dream-like, though.

God is a dreamer, he dreamt to have humans in heavenly world, but he realized he wants to have conscious humans, coz he can't talk with unconscious humans, and human can become conscious after learning process, so he created earth where humans evolve from microbe towards homo sapeins and into superhuman.

The reason why humans like to daydream about having a great life is because thats how God is, he is the greatest dreamer

« All that we see or seem

Is but a dream within a dream. » ~ Edgar Allan Poe

You'll totally dig the book The Kybalion, it dives into details to explain this, and much, much more.

20 minutes ago, Shugo said:

« All that we see or seem

Is but a dream within a dream. » ~ Edgar Allan Poe

You'll totally dig the book The Kybalion, it dives into details to explain this, and much, much more.

Now I want to read it. Looks really interesting.

:P

I read some books of Yogi Ramacharaka when I was a teen. Now I see that he was one of the person who are supposed to be the author of that book (The Kybalion). Life is a strange loop.

:)

Edited by abrakamowse