bigzbigi

Why God told not to eat pigs. Hypothesis

19 posts in this topic

"The Lord gave Moses and Aaron the following regulations for the people of Israel. You may eat any land animal 3 that has divided hoofs and that also chews the cud, but you must not eat camels, rock badgers, or rabbits. These must be considered unclean; they chew the cud, but do not have divided hoofs. Do not eat pigs. They must be considered unclean; they have divided hoofs, but do not chew the cud. Do not eat these animals or even touch their dead bodies; they are unclean."

And the reason for that are lectins that causes tissues to stick (tissues mineralization). Chewing helps to eliminate that (softer food is easier to digest - thats why we use baking soda to soak many lectins veggies for example) and hoofs division means that the process of lectins elimination is better in this animal (less stiffness in body).

God is intuition of course

Edited by bigzbigi

@bigzbigi you could keep a pig as a pet and it would be as clean as a dog. It is a false presumption. They are dirty because we lock them in tiny cages with no space to defecate so they just walk and lie all over it. If I locked you into a tiny room with no toilets for 2 months the room would be pretty messy pretty soon. 

Pigs are very intelligent and social creatures, it is unfortunate that we see them only as commodity to satisfy out taste-buds. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

15 minutes ago, Michael569 said:

@bigzbigi you could keep a pig as a pet and it would be as clean as a dog. It is a false presumption. They are dirty because we lock them in tiny cages with no space to defecate so they just walk and lie all over it. If I locked you into a tiny room with no toilets for 2 months the room would be pretty messy pretty soon. 

Pigs are very intelligent and social creatures, it is unfortunate that we see them only as commodity to satisfy out taste-buds. 

Bro it is about eating not being a pet... By the way dogs do not chew too. And we dont eat their meet

In Islam there is another reason for not eating only pig, but dogs, half of rabbit's body, snakes and a big bunch of others. The reason as I've understood is that firstly some of them eat their own feces, and for others is that when you cut their throat, their blood doesn't rush out. Each religion has some of these rules that vary from another. 

Still don't know how chicken is not forbidden in Islam as it sometimes eats its own feces:D

@Monkey-man that's fine. we are all one

And of course, lectins and mineralizations are reasons for which Muslims have Ramadan (fasting), their praying styles etc. Of course yoga is for this, mudras, ctohing styles (tight/loose, hats, scarfs and so on), tattoos, and even smoking (breathing+nicotine(neuroplascity)+smoke(turning attention into body- danger))

Edited by bigzbigi

On 13/03/2018 at 7:54 AM, Michael569 said:

?

Well chicken meat is healthier than pig and cow meat, It's not rocket science. 

@bigzbigi You can follow the writings of a guy from forever ago, or just eat a pig and see how you feel. 

38F2D5C4-1E8E-4C87-9662-196C3437724A.jpeg

This is how sales works sometimes. Moses was selling dogma. Pig dogma. Don’t take ‘the butcher’s’ word for anything. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I don't understand what is so unclean about it. I've eaten pork my whole life with no issues and a history of good physical health.

@Nahm Yep, Im in nutrition for 20 years so I test a lot. ANd I think that back then they did have processed food which can help clean some toxins from pork. So they just used intuition, wrote some texts about in form of stories and then people just took it too serious...

On 3/13/2018 at 9:10 AM, bigzbigi said:

"The Lord gave Moses and Aaron the following regulations for the people of Israel. You may eat any land animal 3 that has divided hoofs and that also chews the cud, but you must not eat camels, rock badgers, or rabbits. These must be considered unclean; they chew the cud, but do not have divided hoofs. Do not eat pigs. They must be considered unclean; they have divided hoofs, but do not chew the cud. Do not eat these animals or even touch their dead bodies; they are unclean."

And the reason for that are lectins that causes tissues to stick (tissues mineralization). Chewing helps to eliminate that (softer food is easier to digest - thats why we use baking soda to soak many lectins veggies for example) and hoofs division means that the process of lectins elimination is better in this animal (less stiffness in body).

God is intuition of course

Pigs are very clean when left in the wild  ,  The reason they become so dirty is because they enjoy mud and humidity  ,  so when domesticated they get used to such conditions as being "comfortable" .  

Wild pigs are very intelligent and have very good meat 

From what I remember of the rules of what's unclean and what's not, it seems to mostly have to do with what's "different". So, as mentioned in the passage - rabbits are unclean because they chew their cud (well, sort of, anyway) without having cloven hoofs, and pigs have cloven hoofs but don't re-chew. So they're different from the ones that do chew cud and have cloven hoofs.

Similar went for things in the water. If it has scales, like most fishes do, then it's okay; if it doesn't have scales, like shellfish and whales, then it's unclean.

They are scrappers/cannibals/omnivores. 

He forbid it because piglets are cute as fuck and the concept of orphaning them didn't sit well with him. 

I'm glad somebody else here understands about lectins.

D'Adamo is a nutrition and health genius.

I've lost 10 hard-to-lose pounds (belly fat) on his diet.

or just eat a pig and see how you feel. 

You might not feel anything for years, when you hit the proverbial wall.

I don't understand what is so unclean about it. I've eaten pork my whole life with no issues and a history of good physical health.

How long is your "whole life"? If you're under 35 you may not have noticed much upto this point.

Edited by Haumea

It was something needed at the time. 

Nowadays, there is a specific temperature that ALL meat must reach in order to be considered safe to eat. If you eat under cooked meat, what happens? You spend the next day or two shitting and puking everywhere.

Now, back then, they had no way of really knowing this. And this was during a time where shitting yourself could LITERALLY kill you. So when one fellow ate the pig and died, everyone around began to think, 'well maybe God doesn't want us to eat that'. 

You have to keep some things in mind when reading the Bible, while a good majority of the lessons in there are transferable to our lives today, there were a few parts influenced by just what was happening at the time.

I thought so too, Zoey, but apparently it's not about that, it's that pork has lectins which agglutinate blood for ALL blood types.

Beef doesn't, chicken doesn't, turkey doesn't, lamb doesn't, etc.  Some of them may agglutinate for some types, but none for ALL types.

Only pork/bacon.

Now, the stuff about seafood may have to do with what you wrote, but not pork.

Edit: here's a better answer:

Q: Why is pork an avoid for all blood types?

A: Pigs (like most non-humans) induce xenoreactive antibodies which in turn upregulate our own anti-ABO antibodies (the isohemagglutinins). This antigen in pigs, galactose alpha-(1-3) galactose, is apparently the target for these antibodies (which all adult humans have.) Though found in many mammals, pig xenoreactive antigens are probably more potent than most, since virtually every human carries antibodies to pork. Indeed, in every patient on whom I've ever tested blood group antibody levels, and who was a big pork consumer, the levels of antibody titer were always elevated.

Edited by Haumea