Dan Arnautu

Tell me your biggest struggle right now and I will help.

162 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Max_V said:

@Dan Arnautu Amazing response, I’ve been discussing this with my psychologist as well. I really notice how this unwillingness to love and accept myself makes everything painful and harder.

I will start doing the affirmation “Ik heb een diepe liefde voor mezelf onder alle omstandigheden.”

Which translated to in english “I have a deep love for myself under all circumstances.”

8 April I will tell you what has changed :) 

Rooting for you! ? (I deeply struggle with self love so I know what you go through)

@Dan Arnautu Struggle to read (books) I start them with good intentions but when I put the book down (after I've finished for the evening) I don't pick it up again for weeks, maybe even a month, it's completely forgotten about. I feel this hinders my progression in this work. 

Thank you :)

46 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Rooting for you! ? (I deeply struggle with self love so I know what you go through)

@Dan Arnautu Struggle to read (books) I start them with good intentions but when I put the book down (after I've finished for the evening) I don't pick it up again for weeks, maybe even a month, it's completely forgotten about. I feel this hinders my progression in this work. 

Make it a habit.

Start small, like 5 pages a day.

?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

28 minutes ago, Shin said:

Make it a habit.

Start small, like 5 pages a day.

?

Yes sir! ?^_^

It's interesting how confident you are in being able to help with any problem people might have.

My biggest struggle right now is checking my phone too often. Give me a pill to solve that right now 

25 minutes ago, sarapr said:

It's interesting how confident you are in being able to help with any problem people might have.

My biggest struggle right now is checking my phone too often. Give me a pill to solve that right now 

Steal something annd get your hand cut off :ph34r:

God is love

And God in them

33 minutes ago, Shin said:

Steal something annd get your hand cut off :ph34r:

Where do you get all that juicy wisdom from!?!:o

7 minutes ago, sarapr said:

Where do you get all that juicy wisdom from!?!:o

My balls.

God is love

And God in them

1 minute ago, Shin said:

My balls.

I'm not answering anymore . it'll end badly 

31 minutes ago, Shin said:

My balls.

Good to know you don't have a brain !

( just couldn't help it) 

Edited by sarapr

@Dan Arnautu I am 26 years old and I have never had any initimate relationship with girl. I am shy around girls and can't imagine myself having a girlfriend. Being affectionate or behaving flirtatious  - it's not me.

Hi @sarapr

3 hours ago, sarapr said:

Face it,

Put Your phone beside You all the time, and do not answer anything on Your phone for 3 days,

After that You will feel Powerful and Happy,

You will like it,

Bye

Edited by Star Net

On 3/7/2018 at 10:18 AM, Dan Arnautu said:

@MisterMan

Read The Sedona Method and The Power of Now.

The Sedona Method alone is so powerful, you probably won't need anything else.

Other things you can try are visualizations, affirmations and maybe look into the EFT tapping technique.

All the methods are very simple, but you have to do them dilligently in order to experience results. Every. single. day... for multiple months or even years.

much appreciated. 

18 hours ago, Charlotte said:

Like @Shin said, if you want to keep reading for the rest of your life and make it effortless, you should make it a habit. It takes discipline only in the beginning. After 10 days of doing this, you will probably start to read automatically.

Print the sheet below, write as a habit ”reading for 5-15 minutes everyday” (66 days is usually how long it takes to instill a habit, scientists had found) and hang the calendar somewhere in your house, where you can easily check a box each day.

Be sure to specify alongside the habit, the time of day when you want to read (morning/afternoon/evening). That way, the time of day will start to be associated with the habit and it will serve as a cue to read.

I'm currently doing this with the habit of "waking up at 8 a.m." everyday. So, we'll be in this TOGETHER.

If you are up for the challenge, write a confirmation reply and send me a personal message at the end of the challenge to update me on your progress.

TheONEThing_66DayChallenge_Calendar2.pdf

Good luck! 

Edited by Dan Arnautu

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

giphy-1.gif

God is love

And God in them

@sarapr

Apps that block your access to certain applications for a set period of time are usually your best bet. 

Use the app Moment if you have an Iphone. I don't know alternatives yet for android. 

If you want to block access to distracting websites on your laptop too, use the program ColdturkeyThat's what I personally use when I work on my laptop and it works wonders.

Also, a great tip I got from Tai Lopez, is to turn off all notifications, for all your applications, EXCEPT for your messages app. That way, people will know that they will be able to get hold of you only on an emergency, by sending an SMS, and they will start to respect your time more. They won't be able to find you on insta chat, facebook chat all day, every day.

You check all of the apps notifications by opening them once in the morning and once at night before you go to bed. You will gain much more control of your life and your time. You will check your notifications when YOU want to, not when Mark Zuckerberg wants you too.

All of those incoming notifications are very distracting and prevent you from doing great work. And if I'm right, you want to be the master of your own phone, and not the other way around.

Good luck!

Edited by Dan Arnautu

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

@sarapr My pleasure, Sara! (I think, that's your name, right?)

If there's anything else I can help you with, let me know. 

No major struggle but I just wanna say it's very humble what you are doing here man !

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Shin giphy.gif

Edited by Dan Arnautu

@Michael569 Thank you. Just paying it forward, Michael. ;)