TheEnlightenedWon

It Goes Deeper Than You Might Think...

194 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Ether said:

@Shanmugam Tbh, nobody actually knows when we will reach enllightenment, so saying it will take 2 years or 20, is equally incorrect

Thats true.. but usually it takes years and years of practice... The ignorance of separation is deep rooted. There are some rare exceptions though.

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

1 minute ago, Shanmugam said:

Thats true.. but usually it takes years and years of practice... The ignorance of separation is deep rooted. There are some rare exceptions though.

Yes, Im almost on year 2 :D

But currently i have a lot less thoughts, it has been this way for like 2 or 3 days, so i hope its permanent!

Id like to have 0 thoughts doe!

17 hours ago, TheEnlightenedWon said:

I see people posting as if they know they are Enlightened. How do you know?

When I asked the highest master I've ever known if he was Enlightened, he replied "I don't know".

Enlightened ones:

When you were just a baby Ego, you likely knew nothing of a deeper level of consciousness. It was only through hearing about such states that you were even able to begin practicing. So, being at the consciousness level that you are at now, how do you know there is nothing deeper?

Some "Enlightened" people on this forum act as if all action ceases after Enlightenment. Like you're just supposed to sit down and be content where you are forever. Sure, nothing wrong with that...

But what's wrong with walking around and being content with further exploration where you are forever? There is so much to do, learn, see, experience. This does not cease after Enlightenment, contrary to what some false gurus might say.

Knowing everything through direct experience is not the same as knowing about everything. It can be fun to learn about things.

Being at peace doesn't mean you can't tinker with the mind to improve worldly performance much like a car hobbyist tinkers with an engine of a car to make it go faster. It can be FUN to go faster. It can be FUN to perform "well" in worldly functions, whatever that means for you!

"Enlightened" people will say "But if you accept everything and let it be, blah blah blah... But there is no self do do these things blah blah... No free will"...

This IS the paradox! What, your Enlightened mind breaks with a simple paradox of an Enlightened person making some change or improving some thing in the world? Stop thinking so much you big dummies.

The highest master I have ever met enjoys video games, thrift shopping, eats chik fil-a like 5 times a week, has gotten his **** sucked by like 800+ girls, and likes to skydive. This shit is FUUNNNNNNNNNN. Get Enlightened, get your **** sucked, and lets all have a good time.

@Shin recrute this to our group HAHAHAHHAAHAH HOT GIRLLSSSSSSSSSS!! Haha 

12 minutes ago, Ether said:

@Shanmugam Tbh, nobody actually knows when we will reach enllightenment, so saying it will take 2 years or 20, is equally incorrect

Mine took 2 years, but I did it 24/7

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

8 minutes ago, Ether said:

But currently i have a lot less thoughts, it has been this way for like 2 or 3 days, so i hope its permanent!

Only animals have zero thoughts

There's Only One Truth!

4 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

Mine took 2 years, but I did it 24/7

Yeah, I do meditation every time a thought comes, so thats pretty much all the time

2 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

Only animals have zero thoughts

I meant psycological thoughts, not functional. And even animals might have thoughts, or they wouldnt be able to recognize faces

13 minutes ago, Ether said:

It also depends on the way you had lived your life before you heard about enlightenment.. The seeking might have started way more than when you might have heard the word 'enlightenment' for the first time..

When I say something to a person, sometimes it is meant very specific to him. He needs to hear that.  So, the answers may be different depending on the person who asks a question or who needs help. Here is one example: https://www.quora.com/Is-the-purpose-of-life-to-reach-enlightenment/answer/Shanmugam-P-12

When I read your posts, I do see that you are on the right track.. :) ... 

Edited by Shanmugam

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

@Shanmugam I try xD

, my mentor has a lot of knowledge about enlightenemnt and he explains it very clearly, so i usaully undersntand and what i dont, i either need more experience or might not work for me

2 minutes ago, Ether said:

I meant psycological thoughts, not functional. And even animals might have thoughts, or they wouldnt be able to recognize faces

It is memory that recognises faces not thought. Whats this difference between psychological and functional thoughts?

There's Only One Truth!

@Ether You would want to have zero thoughts ?

Why ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Just now, Shin said:

Why ?

Ikr, I dont know where people get this idea that thoughts are a bad thing. Only when one is controlled by their thoughts, it turns ugly.

There's Only One Truth!

1 minute ago, Shin said:

Why ?

Enlightenment and pure bliss and a plesant experience

2 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

It is memory that recognises faces not thought. Whats this difference between psychological and functional thoughts?

A memory is a thought xD

Functional thoughts are "How To" thoughts. How to get to this place, how cook dinner, etc.

Psycological thoughts are the thoughts that cause suffering. "This is bad", "That girl is ugly\beautiful".

1 minute ago, Saumaya said:

Ikr, I dont know where people get this idea that thoughts are a bad thing. Only when one is controlled by their thoughts, it turns ugly.

Probably because they have the idea that 0 thought equal enlightenment/more close to the truth.

@Saumaya See ^

xD

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them