TheEnlightenedWon

It Goes Deeper Than You Might Think...

194 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Ether said:

Enlightenment and pure bliss and a plesant experience

A memory is a thought xD

Functional thoughts are "How To" thoughts. How to get to this place, how cook dinner, etc.

Psycological thoughts are the thoughts that cause suffering. "This is bad", "That girl is ugly\beautiful".

Thoughts dont cause suffering, identyfying with them do. Content of the thought doesnt mattter.

Edited by Saumaya

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

@Saumaya Look into dolphins man. They use language, and even refer to each other by name. Samadhi is worth looking into also, if you are looking to experience non thought / stillness of the mind. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 minute ago, Saumaya said:

Thoughts dont cause suffering, identyfying with them do.

ik but id still like to have no thoughts, its kinda like seeing the world for the first time

2 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Saumaya Look into dolphins man. They use language, and even refer to each other by name. Samadhi is worth looking into also, if you are looking to experience non thought / stillness of the mind. 

Animals can be fascinating creatures eh?

My mind is already still enough, no worriesxD

Samadhi is temporary experience, enlightenment is a permanent realisation, as far as my understanding goes 

There's Only One Truth!

@Ether Your mind could be in total despair, that it wouldn't matter.

You don't even have to be enlightened to detach from that kind of pain, it just requires to very attentive and not get lost in the story.

Doesn't matter what kind of thoughts.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Just now, Shin said:

@Ether Your mind could be in total despair, that it wouldn't matter.

You don't even have to be enlightened to detach from that kind of pain, it just requires to very attentive and not get lost in the story.

Doesn't matter what kind of thoughts.

yeah im numb but yeh i dunnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

4 minutes ago, Ether said:

ik but id still like to have no thoughts, its kinda like seeing the world for the first time

You see things in a new way only when stop identifying with thoughts, not when you have zero thoughts

There's Only One Truth!

3 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

You see things in a new way only when stop identifying with thoughts, not when you have zero thoughts

maybe

2 minutes ago, tecladocasio said:

@Saumaya you say you are enlightned but you have ignorance stamped in your name...

You mean maya? Saumaya means a quite and reflective person, it has nothing to do with maya(illusion)

There's Only One Truth!

@Saumaya Of course enlightenment is permanent, “binary”, and then there is so much more.   Until more consciousness is experienced, that binary change is of course referred to as “enlightenment”. Yes, the “seeking” is done.

But the practices continue embodiment, depth of understanding continues embodiment, revealing, only by experience, that enlightenment was not the former binary experience, but rather embodying love itself. The change in awareness / identification - discovery one is all and eternal - this is a realization of what I was not, am not. It is not yet a realization of what I am. Samadhi is literal no thought, empty calm silent mind, this is the empty cup which fills with love - actuality. I think this would be clearer, forum wise, if there was a category of no-self actualization, followed by a category of self actualization. The Self is love, as is all other ‘things’.

12 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

there is no maybe in this, its the truth.

Its a maybe for me because I havent discovered everything

@Saumaya Do you know what I mean when I say you could tell someone what enlightenment is, and they can not understand you because they have not experienced it? 

10 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Saumaya Do you know what I mean when I say you could tell someone what enlightenment is, and they can not understand you because they have not experienced it? 

Well that goes for any insight doesnt it? Not just enlightenment

There's Only One Truth!