Saumaya

Post Enlightenment Observations

539 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, Shanmugam said:

....................... End................

(by the way, Kevin is still curious to find out what is really wrong with Martha and why Martha is doing this. But he has discovered that having a conversation is not the best way to do that. )

Bahaha! So hilariously revealing..... yes.... "what is really wrong". Haha

"You have made many accusations of me and are offended if I question you about your views. If you question me about my views I will respond to clarify if I can but I don't get offended or disturbed by it" .

What makes you be so sure that I got 'offended'? Most of the time, I only see a misunderstanding in the language.. You haven't really engaged in any kind of ad hominem attack or verbal abuse. But if you visit my blog, you will witness a lot of people (Sadhguru's followers) calling me 'idiot' and 'stupid'.. I tell them that it is not possible to offend me and challenge them to try more. :D .. I even ask them to Google for '100 swear words in English' so that they can find more.. And this whole verbal abuse happened because I questioned their authority and shown some skepticism. :). The same thing happened in this forum when I was critical of James Swartz.  Again, it was about questioning the authority which I always encourage people to do.

"Although, you don't often ask about my perspective or experience, you want to argue about what you accuse me of."

The accusations, as far as I am concerned, are as simple as stating my observations.. I am actually very interested and curious to hear your experience and perspective.. Can you elaborate more on your perspectives? (I already read that you wrote about how you got over your childhood trauma)

"When people say 'don't teach' to others or are saying enlightenment 'is' this and 'not' that leaves no room for any other view or suggest what they say is 'absolute truth' or suggesting that anything that differs from theirs is false they are speaking from authority. I'm not saying you did all these things, I'm just pointing out how someone is speaking from a mindset of authority."

When it comes to me, I got so used to this kind of speaking because, based on the firm understanding that I have gained through my experience from a seeker to who I am right now and based on many agreed upon consensus, I am just saying the best thing that I can. What I say is very simple. Unless one solves his own problem first, he may not be able to help someone else in solving the same problem. But even though I sound authoritative, I always remind people to follow their own light. It is just that I can't say that after every sentence. That will be too weird and will occupy a lot of pages. :) . It has become my natural way of writing, that's all! 

I sometimes question people who speak that way to maybe understand their perspective and why they have this 'authoritative' perspective if I can understand it at all but I don't do it to argue or disagree. Some people are disturbed by it and get offended, some just have a discussion with me and we can learn about each other's perspective by it.

No problem.. I guess I have been clear enough in the previous passage in explaining that.

Sometimes all I can do is laugh, I find humor in lots of things and have nothing to say other than to laugh. If you feel laughed at it's your own sense of self that feels it and if we both are laughing we are laughing with each other. So if you find humor in my words then laugh and I will laugh with you....even if I ask what did you find funny.

I can't laugh based on what you think in your mind, I am not a mind reader. xD.. Again, I am not saying that you are not clarifying things, but you need to be aware that many times the discussion is only about the meaning of words. It happens a lot and I have understood that very well from my experience. But if you indeed find a humor in a lot of things, I assume you do find that in life outside the forum too. Then it will be very good if you share jokes in 'enlightenment jokes thread'... That way, many people can laugh with you... (I am writing laugh with you but Grammarly software that I am using says it should be 'laugh at you' xDxDxD):

laugh at.png

Hope you found that funny! xD

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

@Shanmugam nah nah, ik about constructive criticism. but i think its also judging for not being as good as it could be.

what dont u like about him?

1 minute ago, Ether said:

@Shanmugam nah nah, ik about constructive criticism. but i think its also judging for not being as good as it could be.

what dont u like about him?

It is constructive criticism only... Read this post fully and let me know if you have any further questions:

https://nellaishanmugam.wordpress.com/2017/12/12/why-do-i-criticize-sadhguru-jaggi-vasudev/

Shanmugam 

Subscribe to my Youtube channel for videos regarding spiritual path, psychology, meditation, poetry and more: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwOJcU0o7xIy1L663hoxzZw?sub_confirmation=1 

1 minute ago, Shanmugam said:

There is humor in every post in this thread.. You need to improve your sense of humor buddy...:|  You have a competition now in being funny..

I'm actually serious there.

You guys keep fighting like an old couple.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shanmugam No flex zooooooooooone. No flex zooooooooooone. I know betteeeeeeeeeeer. I know betteeeeeeeeeeeeeeer.

Just now, Shanmugam said:

Can you please translate that? 9_9

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

I'm actually serious there.

You guys keep fighting like an old couple.

Shin is serious for the first time, as far as I have seen... Isn't that unusually funny? xD

Shanmugam 

The ego is frail in it’s subtle use of “buddy, friend, pal, etc”  This is passive aggression, and it envokes a relative response, in kind. It can be no other way. A strengthen ego is more preferable, as it can be readily spotted and deconstructed.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm we dont actually know how other people are feeling doe. I just take it as a joke but i do not have the knowledge that they are joking. i just go with it

52 minutes ago, Shin said:

b3046c29b3516dda6c604262a839ae16ed2de6d4

are u sensitive? xddddddddddddddd

1 minute ago, Ether said:

@Nahm we dont actually know how other people are feeling doe. I just take it as a joke but i do not have the knowledge that they are joking. i just go with it

Yes.. there is really no way to know how other people feel. We only interpret other people's feelings based on our own experience.. That is the only way. But when this happens very unconsciously it is called as a 'psychological projection'.  

You have never experienced life as another person even for a second. All you know is what has happened in your subjective experience.. 

Shanmugam 

1 minute ago, Shanmugam said:

Yes.. there is really no way to know how other people feel. We only interpret other people's feelings based on our own experience.. That is the only way. But when this happens very unconsciously it is called as a 'psychological projection'.  

You have never experienced life as another person even for a second. All you know is what has happened in your subjective experience.. 

tru

Example: 

Thinking someone is overcompensating on something B|

Feeling bad for someone when you hear his life story (as if he was still sad).

Feeling like someone is deluded 

Feeling like someone is ...

Basically there is no way to know anything, except maybe with energy reading or something like that :) 

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin Ok, lets do this. I give the topic, you explain. 90% profit for me, you get none. B|